Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
I am femme.

I am femme because it describes my strength, not my weakness.

YES! GOD, YES!

That is perhaps the most brilliant thing I have read in a good long while!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #102
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
5. I am a recovering perfectionist & frequently fall off the wagon

7. I need to be in control so much in my professional life, I crave being
able to give it up in other areas of my life

7. On the other hand, the thought of giving up control also scares me (even though "control" is really illusionary)

9. I have many regrets about choices I have made in my life but work hard to accept that I did the best that I could under the circumstances

11. I love looking feminine but must admit wearing dresses or high heels really is not me

Honest? Too honest? That's also me at times.

I am femme.
I could have written this!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #103
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,355 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I am a slightly grimy gardening femme.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #104
flower77

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single pringle

flower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow

Hello Everyone

This an amazing thread! So wonderful hearing about all you wonderful women.

I have always found it difficult to describe myself. Some of the things you've said I can relate too. I'll have a go myself once I can get pen in hand and space in my head to think about who I am :-)

Thank you ladies

Flower
flower77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flower77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #105
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,957 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Tiger femme out in the world but a purring kitten in Daddi's arms...

Fierce fishing femme who does it all herself down to gutting and cooking..

Photo taking femme who believes that everyone has a photo worthy moment in their day.

A vulnerable babygirl who loves to be treated as such, at times, other times I prefer her calloused hands tightly around my throat as she grunts in my ear.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #106
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread and all of the powerful words I've read here. It's one that's made me think, "Who am I?" And I love it when my brain is asked to think. ...
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #107
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Love, love, love this thread..it's so amazing to read about each and every one of you. For myself..I have so many hats I wear..I am the femme that raised to responsible, socially functioning, loving adult children on my own working 2 and 3 jobs at a time to support them with no help from anyone...I'm a gramma of 2 of the most gorgeous babygirls in the world..I'm as strong as steel when I need to be..but as soft as satin when I am allowed to be..I'm the fierce lioness that will rip the throat out of anyone who fucks with my pride..and share thier carcass with said pride..I am the family matriarch..the rock that they lean on and come to any time any day..I'm there..by family I don't just by blood but also my chosen family..I can remodel a home from the wiring and plumbing up..I can do automotive repairs..I'm a tattooed, amazon bbw that is my childrens hero (thier words not mine)..I am the product of what would be if Martha Stewart and Paula Dean had a love child.I can prepare a 8 course eligant dinner party for 20 or cook your favorite meal and not a break a sweat...I make any house a home...I am mother, grandmother,nuruterer, survivor and in your face fighter..I've been beaten, raped and thrown away but will never give up.Almost a college graduate (first in my family)..I will always stand up for the underdog and defend the weak...I am the hot lover that will fuck you til your teeth sweat.and suck your c*ck til your forehead caves in..lady in the streets/whore in the sheets..and also the fragile girl who needs soft love making..and curled up in your arms all night..I am scared to death of storms and will sob while they are wreaking havoc..I grew up fishing, hunting, camping, riding dirtbikes and quads..I can go from denim to lace and be just as comfortable in either role..I am the femme that craves to be "Daddi's babygirl"..but not just for any ol Daddi. I want THE Daddi made just for me. I'm independant and strong..I believe in unicorns and fairies and yes I even believe in unconditional love. And above all..I am femme because it's what is in my heart and soul with every fiber of my being and I am worthy of that title.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:39 PM   #108
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a queer, quirky, recovering academic femme who finds solace in books and theory more so than in the arms of butches who are too quick to be careless with my heart.

I'm a fiercely unapologetic feminist, recovering activist, semi-vegetarian, bike-riding pinko femme who prefers pretty dresses and knee-high boots as cycling wear over lycra and spandex.

I'm a femme who loves fiercely, deeply, thoroughly, and strongly. This quote from Dorothy Allison is my love warrior's call to arms:
“Don’t come at me with that sour-cream smile. Come at me as if I were worth your life—the life we make together. Take me like a turtle whose shell must be cracked, whose heart is ice, who needs your heat. Love me like a warrior, sweat up to your earlobes and all your hope between your teeth. Love me so I know I am at least as important as anythingyou have ever wanted.”
I'm a consciousness-raising, hell-raising, hair-raising femme who is a study in contrasts. I am at once bold and brash while being doubtful and insecure. I will love you in one minute and want to run from you in the next unless you hold on tight and make me feel safe, warm, cherished, and wanted.

In short, I'm the only femme I know how to be - unapologetically me.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #109
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am not submissive. I like working in the yard and I do not care of my nails get dirty. I love to rock. I burp, and it does not disgust me when I or someone else does it, same with a toot.
and lastly, I am a switch, I will not always be the bottom submissive femme to any butch.

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to paintedleofemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #110
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am a girly girl and love most things that make me feel pretty. Dresses, jewelry, long hair but only some makeup. I am average girl, short and average weight. I don’t worry much about gaining or losing weight. I do exercise at least four times a week and prefer to do outside things like the track instead of going to a fitness center.

I am someone who always has my cell phone with me and will text back almost right away day and night.

I enjoy talking and believe it or not even though I am a talker I am also a good listener. I may not answer the question right away but will think about it and then answer it. I am someone who is very busy with work, volunteering and kids but somehow feel alone a lot. Most consider me a little hmmn nutty but a lot of fun. I am drawn to people who may seem very different than most but I seem to understand them.

When I love I do with my whole heart. When I am upset I tend to see the worst cinereo and run from things to stop from getting hurt. I love music and new things to do. I have no problem just packing a bag and taking off for a day or even a weekend with maybe no idea where we are going.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #111
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ive Been called a HIGH Femme

sometime i think i am...

I love doing my own nails as much as having them done in the shop, i love the way i feel spoiled when i can go to the shop and have them done.I love them long and I love that they are mine.

I despise shopping just to shop i need a purpose. I have my girly stuff all over the top of my dresser and i am just fine with that, it is where i do my makeup and hair every morning. That is my space just for me.

I love tanning and how my skin loves the sun..

I despise bugs in every form, i love camping please dont remind me there are bugs and we will get along just fine, i can put up a tent cook, not worry about showers etc.

I have tools and know how to use them...id prefer to not break a nail using them so if i don't have to i wont.

i once called my son in law to come change my tire on a dark road , he did then when he was done he reminded me that i had AAA, i reminded him that this is what he was here for ...to change my tire besides he reached me a lot faster than AAA would have.

Im the woman in red, im the girl next door, im somewhere in the middle..Im that kind of girl.

I like road trips where i don't have to drive however am willing to share if the road trip is a long one.

I like books and movies and superb conversation...I like to talk, I like to share, I like listening and learning as well.

I love the ocean, the mountains and everything in between.

Im the girl one can take home to "momma" as well as the other girl lol

Im the girl that can pull off business suits and mini skirts all in the same week.

Im the kind of girl who believes in dressing properly for the occasion even if you are only going to the grocery store.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 06:27 AM   #112
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

i'm a few different things depending on what's going on. i'm currently tired a lot from my heavy schedule so that makes me less fun and patience for stupid is the first thing i ditch.

i know exactly what i want and what i don't want.

i chase my dreams and make them a reality, i'm that driven.

i'm attracted to kindness and anything less will make me quickly lose interest, so lower your voice....yelling just makes me deaf to you.

sure i'm girly, but playing in the dirt is too much fun.

i hope you like to eat because i express love with the creation of food.

manners. i enjoy them. find yours. especially whilst in my house or expect to be expelled from it.

i keep a fast pace so keep up....but when i'm taking time off don't rush me.

i like to laugh. i crave it.

romance shromance. ppffftttt.

i'm a tactile femme. touching, kissing, rough housing. yes please!

persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #113
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Just an interesting thought/observation I made today...

I noticed that my ex and I actually wear quite similar styled clothes sometimes (jeans and a V neck sweater), yet on her they look butch and on me they look femme.

I guess it does help that she wears her version on the baggier side, where as I wear mine on the tighter side. Still essentially the same outfit, with a totally different look.

So my conclusion was, that it is not just the type of clothes, but how you wear them and how you hold yourself in them.

I am a femme through and through.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:18 AM   #114
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

It's hard to say what makes me femme. I wonder just how femme I am sometimes. There are so many possible things that can make me femme but don't those things also make me a woman?
I can make a house a home. I can sew a dress. I can plan and make a dinner for 20. I am womanly. Probably the most important womanly thing I do is change those around me by listening and bearing witness to life. Does that make me femme? Not really. That skill is because I'm priestess.
I love to wear heels with dark red polish peaking out of the open-toed shoes. Gold polish works as well. I love to make a big, wonderful meal for my lover and feel her gush with appreciation and joy. Does that make me a femme? I wear skirts and dresses, smell like roses, am the one lost kids are drawn to when they want to be found and my children trust me enough to reveal all their secrets to me. That makes me a mother.
I love women. I love supporting and loving all women. Without my sisters growing up, I'd be dead or broken. My eldest sister taught me to love with an open mind and free spirit. The women in my life have made me whole. I'm proud to be a woman and love to be in my skin. I dance and am part of a local group of sisters who dance. This doesn't really make me femme but....it's close.
When I see butch or masculine women, the part of me that loves women burst out with squealing desire and sighs. I am femme because I love butch women. I love the swagger, the muscled arms, the roughened hands. I love the patchwork of tanned skin, the quick wit and charm, the clever quips. I love the bold style, the vibrant living, the proud, strident walk.
The sight of butch women makes me arch my back and watch with heady anticipation. I will inhale deeper and watch their every move. I'll adjust my skirt so I'm as appealing to the eye as possible. Sometimes I'll touch my neck unconsciously as I undress them with my mind. The sight of butch women makes me swoon and suddenly feel intoxicated with desire. I will sit, stand, pivot, walk or dance differently. I will emote differently. I will speak differently. I will flow into my most comfortable state of being. This is what makes me a femme. I am femme because I love butch women.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #115
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm this kind of femme:

Lipstick and flats. Leaving powder on your collar. Bookish and introverted. Wouldn't know what to do at a nail salon, but knows my way around Sephora/a makeup counter. Jeans and sweaters most of the time, but who loves to get dressed up for a special event (or just a nice dinner). Nappy headed, dreadlocked womanist with trust issues who loves deeply and fiercely. Always puts a camera in your face, because butches are beautiful, and you're the most beautiful of all. Wounded, but ready to love again. Hopeful. Funny. Fiercely loyal.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #116
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

whoops, posted earlier

Old 12-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #117
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,584 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Queer Femme who Is a Mother, a Grandmother, a Sister, an Aunt, a Daughter and a Friend. I have put my life on the line without a second thought. I have saved lives and held the hand of those whose time was running out. I am strong, compassionate, reserved and passionate. I listen and have strong shoulders. I have common sense and logic. I am an Aquarius. I hide my emotions and will smile and tell you everything is fine even if it is not. My love is pure and given without judgment or expectations. I believe in friendship, communication and laughter. I am sweet with a sassy, mysterious side. I love romance and hand holding; yet, I also like lustful raunchy sex. I am lady who is strong willed and mindful; yet, I have a submissive side. I'm a kisser, a hugger, and a hand holder. I am patient, nurturing and generous, but yet I can also be unemotional and detached. I have a warped sense of humor. I am funny and quite unique. I'm a humanitarian. I am honest and loyal, almost to a fault. In my true German blood, I have a tendency to be stubborn and head strong. I make friends easily but once on my bad side that is where you stay.

I am supportive and respectful. I will try anything twice - this way I can make sure I didn't like it the first time. I am a great defender and protector, not only in what I believe, but to those I love and hold dear. I'm a flirt. I like old movies and football. I like to dress up and dress down and I look good both ways. I wear make up; sometimes I don't, but I always smell good. I love my pedicures and manicures and yet I am not afraid to get messy. I love to cook and bake. I show my gratitude and I am thoughtful and respectful. I love to spoil and pamper'; you will always know where you stand with me. I love to cuddle closely, but yet I enjoy my space. I'm a giver. I'm a lover. I' a helper. I enjoy a good movie, but I also love to read. I love rainy days and hot tea. I love over sized t-shirts and a good cup of coffee. I have a green thumb and a sense for design and décor. I love a clean and tidy home and I enjoy being organized. I always have a camera and a sense of adventure. I am understanding. I am forgiving and I am fair. I'm great at multitasking. I enjoy music of all types. I love Lowe's as much as I love Ulta. I am a Lady, always. I am, Me.
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #118
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am the femme that is a port in the storm for the butch that has the courage to go out into an unaccepting, unforgiving world to be exactly who and what they are

I am the femme that is the keeper of butch secrets

I am the femme in whose lap lays a butch who needs solace but will never tell another living soul about that need

The butch card will never be revoked by me.

I am strong and at times, weak; brave and at times, fearful; courageous and at times-not-so-much

I am an every-woman and at the same time, uniquely me

I am femme

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 03:21 AM   #119
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I'm too sexy for my self!

I discovered velcro rollers (reminds me of sponge curlers way back when)
I love what they do for my hair, and no more heat treatment.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #120
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation

I know who I am not....which is more poignant at the moment and of course leads to self knowledge.

I am not that femme who can be with someone who says "I can be butch".

I am not that femme who can be with someone who says "I can do that for awhile until we figure out why you are like you are".
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post: