Old 05-31-2012, 11:33 AM   #201
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,408 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

The train was quite crowded, so a U.S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular 'Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.'

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. 'Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired. She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!' This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, threw it out of the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honor! This American should be put in his place!' An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out of the window.'

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #202
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,334 Times in 415 Posts
Janstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST Reputation

"When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, 'Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.'"
Janstevie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2012, 05:22 AM   #203
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Janstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST Reputation

Kids are like farts. You don’t mind your own, but other peoples are unbearable.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #204
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Whenever i feel like exercise i lie down until the feeling passes
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #205
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Just booked a table for Valentine's Day for me and the wife. Bound to end in tears though - she's crap at snooker.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #206
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

My friend has a baby. I’m recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant.

It has been scientifically proven that any woman can be satisfied with only 3 1/2 inches — and it doesn’t matter if it is Visa or MasterCard

Last edited by Janstevie; 06-24-2012 at 11:18 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #207
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

A REAL man is a woman's best friend, he will never let her down.
He will comfort her after a bad day at work. He will inspire her to
do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to
express her deepest emotion's. He will enable her to be confident,
sexy, seductive, invincible, err....no wait, Sorry, i am thinking of
WINE..it's wine that does all that stuff.
Sorry Never mind.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 05:30 AM   #208
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

ended up with an older woman at a club last night.
She looked OK for a 61 year-old.
In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she Probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever Had a Sportsman's Double.
'What's that?' I asked.
'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.
I said, 'No,' - excitedly.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'.

I went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?' ..........
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #209
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards.
I got a full house and four people died.
-- Steven Wright
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:09 AM   #210
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Wife texts husband on a cold winter’s morning:

"Windows frozen."

Husband texts back:

"pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back:

"computer completely stuffed now."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #211
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

A repair shop:

WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)
Old 08-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #212
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

A wife treats hubby to a lap dance club for his birthday. At the club the doorman says "Hi Jim. How you doing?" The wife asks how he knows him. "Oh honey, we play softball together."
Bartender says "The usual, Jim?". Hubby says "Now before you say anything, he's on my dart league."
A lap dancer says "You crave the special again Jim?"
The wife storms out dragging Jim behind her and jumps into a taxi. Driver says "Hey Jimmy boy, you picked up an ugly one this time."

Jim's funeral is Sunday.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #213
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

An old couple is having breakfast when the old woman says to her husband "Just think honey, we've been married 50 years." "Yes", he replies, "50 years ago we were sitting at this table having breakfast and we were probably naked as jaybirds." "Well", she snickers, "should we get naked for old time's sake?" So they strip off their clothing and sit back down at the table. "You know", the old woman says breathlessly, "my nipples are as hot for you today as they were 50 years ago." "I'm not surprised", replies the old man. "One's in your coffee and the other's in your oatmeal."
Old 08-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #214
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant.

It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope.

Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silently as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "£5,000 for a male brain, and£200 for a female brain..."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.

A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,

"Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've been used."
Old 08-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #215
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night.
In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.
'What's that?' I asked.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?' ..........
Old 08-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #216
snowbunny

How Do You Identify?:
M

snowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I ended up with an older woman at a club last night.
In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.
'What's that?' I asked.

Ohhh Yuck!!
snowbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snowbunny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #217
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbunny View Post
Ohhh Yuck!!
Lol. Yea, not quite what I had in mind.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #218
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hey Tony --

We discussed these in the moderator forum and we feel like a lot of your "Humor" is very negatively slanted towards women. Please be more careful and thoughtful about what you post.

Thanks,
June (Moderator)
Sorry, I just saw this. I can assure you there was no malice. But I will be more careful & sensitive. Although, I'll probably have to reach deep for the sensitive part. Lol. But reach I will.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #219
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:

TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

I have a large seashell collection, which I keep scattered on beaches all over the world. (Steven Wright)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #220
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:

I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough... (Brian Kiley)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:

Tags
jokes