Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

Next time i will fly i want this!!!!
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #14022
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default one of those days......

----

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #14023
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #14024
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Old 03-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #14025
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

hehehe....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #14026
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

My first name, Suikenna, is Japanese for beloved.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #14027
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Richat Structure

The Richat Structure is a geographic landmark in the Sahara desert (Mauritania) that resembles a “bulls-eye” with a diameter of ~50 km. It is popularly referred to as “The Eye of Africa”.

The formation of this structure initially was attributed to a meteorite impact due to its resemblance to a crater.
Geologists now theorize that the structure is a result of different types of rocks being eroded at different rates of erosion.
This theory "holds water" as igneous rocks within the structure are more resistant to erosion than the host sedimentary rocks.

The age of sedimentary rocks that surround Richat range in age from Late Proterozoic (2.5 billion years) to Ordovician (480 million years).

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #14028
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Default I'd like to sit here for a while :)

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #14029
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #14030
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Default Head in the Clouds

Miruna Ivanscu

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #14031
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

BECAUSE DOMO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DOMO KUN
Old 03-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #14032
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #14033
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(so true!)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #14034
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

I Remember Her

It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80′s arrived at the hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. The nurse took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound.
While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor’s appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health.
He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer’s Disease. As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late.
He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now. I was surprised, and asked him, ‘And you still go every morning, even though she doesn’t know who you are?’
He smiled As he patted my hand and said, ‘She doesn’t know me, but I still know who she is.’

Katniss~~(Whaaa! *sniff sniff* I want us all to have that kind of love)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #14035
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile the end will make you smile big

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #14036
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Why, times have changed!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #14037
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

This site was made famous by Jacques-Yves Cousteau, who declared it one of the top ten scuba diving sites in the world. In 1971, he brought his ship, the Calypso, to the hole to chart its depths. Investigations by this expedition confirmed the hole's origin as typical karst limestone formations, formed before rises in sea level in at least four stages, leaving ledges at depths of 21 m (69 ft), 49 m (161 ft), and 91 m (299 ft). Stalactites were retrieved from submerged caves, confirming their previous formation above sea level. Some of these stalactites were also off-vertical by 5° in a consistent orientation, thus indicating that there had also been some past geological shift and tilting of the underlying plateau, followed by a long period in the current plane.

Initial measured depth of Great Blue Hole was 125 m (410 ft) which is the most often cited depth up to this day. An expedition by the Cambrian Foundation in 1997 measured the hole's depth as 124 m (407 ft) at its deepest point. This difference in measurement can be explained by ongoing sedimentation or by imprecision in measurements. The purpose of this expedition was the collection of core samples from the floor of the Blue Hole and documentation of the cave system. To accomplish these tasks, all of the divers had to be certified in cave diving and mixed gases.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #14038
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Update on my daughter and my greandbaby

Shay Madeline Calvert was born and struggled for a bit.
She is doing awesome now and is under close watch

Mamma and baby stiil at hospital
But will be coming home soon we hope.
Baby's feet may have some issues but we are hoping they will straighten out.
But her breathing issues have resolved. yippeeee
Was truely scarey but happy shes now,

Thanks for all the blessings from everyone!
And for the prayers in prayer post and posts for them.

Namaste

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #14039
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Oprah and Deepak Chopra 21-Day Meditation Challenge (began March 11):

http://www.chopracentermeditation.co...spx?BookId=178
Old 03-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #14040
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default and I love my long drive home

Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff