Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #181
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I really wanna see Yogi Bear, The Tourist, Tangled

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #182
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coen brothers remake of a longtime favorite? Sounds like a score!

Going to see True Grit today. The original is one of my favorite movies, I even tried calling my mare Little Blackie. She ignored me.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #183
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Going to try again to see The King's Speech today. It was sold out Wednesday. Running off to get tix ahead of time.
Tomorrow, I'm hoping to see True Grit.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #184
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I loved the new Shrek simply for the Fiona as an Amazon warrior woman. It held my interest.

I also loved Collapse....a documentary on the teachings of Michael Ruppert who's view of the future of human civilization parallels my thinking.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #185
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I recently watched "Happy Accidents" on Netflix.

A sweet and somewhat touching movie,
starring Marisa Tomei and Vincent D'Onofrio.

A definite recommend!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #186
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas with the Cranks with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis. Well, we love both of them and JLC's character was spastically amusing, but I didn't love the movie. It was okay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:34 AM   #187
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

saw "The Fighter" and expected it to be ... hm, not sure, but it exceeded those non expectations. I love Mark Wahlberg in just about any movie (except maybe The Perfect Storm cuz I can only watch Clooney for about five minutes). But Christian Bale really stole the show, so did Melissa Leo playing their mom. They both out-starred Mark.
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #188
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

OMG! The King's Speech ... best film I've seen in a couple of years and I've seen quite a number. I can see nominations for best actor, supporting actor and actress, script, direction ... superb! Two thumbs and two big toes up!

True Grit was really good. Another possible best actor contender.

Thanks Mr. Bent for reminding me ... otherwise, I'd be accused of a drive by post from my earlier comment
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #189
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to waxnrope I want to see The King's Speech ASAP. Saw the new Narnia yesterday with Eshe. It didn't let me down. Ending was beautifully done. SOB
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #190
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Saw "Inception" lately. Loved it! Now I need to rent it again so I can catch all the parts I missed the first time!
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suebee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #191
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
Saw "Inception" lately. Loved it! Now I need to rent it again so I can catch all the parts I missed the first time!
I love/hate that they left it open to interpretation at the end. I prefer my endings more finite, but it was very well done, I must admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Thanks to waxnrope I want to see The King's Speech ASAP. Saw the new Narnia yesterday with Ebon. It didn't let me down. Ending was beautifully done. SOB
You buggers!!! That's okay. I'm going to make Ebon go with me to see Narnia soon. That'll teach him to see stuff I told him I wanted to see too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #192
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I want to see the Little Flockers with Ben Stiller he's hilarious..
Old 01-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #193
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

just watched "Second Hand Lions" good wholesome movie

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #194
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
just watched "Second Hand Lions" good wholesome movie
I saw that a few years ago! Good movie.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #195
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,486 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Today we saw The Kings Speech it was quite lovely.
I think this movie will be getting lots of awards.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #196
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Blue Valentine.

A tiny independent film with painfully raw performances by both lead actors. Gritty, real, charming.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #197
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Today we saw The Kings Speech it was quite lovely.
I think this movie will be getting lots of awards.
Waxnrope told me about that one! On my list.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #198
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Triage with Colin Farrell. I don't usually like war/post traumatic stress movies but this one will tug at you.

Joan Rivers - A Piece of Work - very interesting look at the person behind the persona.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #199
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

The Black Swan - LOVED IT. It was a great psycho drama. The Descent into Madness could be a secondary title.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:06 AM   #200
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

"Inception" - I didnt care for it. Long, drawn out, convoluted.

"Mother and Child" - Annette Benning - beautiful story, very touching.