Old 10-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #21
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While cleaning out my own closet today, I came across 3 identical pair of Justin boots. Now I know exactly how they all got there I just didn't know there were that many pair in there. I had to read inside each boot at the lot numbers to figure out which boots went together, I had 2 pair with the same lot number. I had to look at the bottoms to see which 2 boots were worn the most on the soles to determine which to throw away. LOL I also found a bag with mail in it from Aug and Sept 2009 in it. Birthday cards bills all kinds of stuff in that bag. Now how'd that get there?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
While cleaning out my own closet today, I came across 3 identical pair of Justin boots. Now I know exactly how they all got there I just didn't know there were that many pair in there. I had to read inside each boot at the lot numbers to figure out which boots went together, I had 2 pair with the same lot number. I had to look at the bottoms to see which 2 boots were worn the most on the soles to determine which to throw away. LOL I also found a bag with mail in it from Aug and Sept 2009 in it. Birthday cards bills all kinds of stuff in that bag. Now how'd that get there?
If you liked the boots enough to buy 3 pairs of them, then maybe someone else would like them too. Maybe donate instead of trashing?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #23
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
If you liked the boots enough to buy 3 pairs of them, then maybe someone else would like them too. Maybe donate instead of trashing?
Chuckling....Gemme, I actually have 6 pair of that same boot 4 brown pair, a blue pair, and a black pair. I wear them slam out before I part with them. I wear a pair for like casual wear and when I get them scuffed up some I start wearing them as my every day pair and wear the soles off them, meanwhile I start another brown pair for casual wear. Course I have the blue and black pair for casual wear to match my hat and belt or shirt or whatever. However I filled up a tote with Reebocks, Ariat's, flip flops, Brama's to take to Goodwill.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #24
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Halloween's Coming....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
When I moved into my apartment I was looking through the kitchen cabnets.. There was a lil board that looked loose in the back of one.. Inside where like 20 wash clothes rolled and stacked on top of one another.. I put on gloves and opened them.. Nothing was inside of them and they were hidden pretty good.. hmmm.. Have no idea why or how they came to be.. Some of them are still there, lol
---------------
Maybe somebody used them in the commission of a heinous crime and was hiding the evidence. Ever check above or behind to see if the original intention was to sop up blood or decomposing body liquids? Wondering who or what part of somebody is buried in that vicinity.

When I moved into my present house many years ago we discovered a couple of intact animal skeletons in the basement rafters. May have been dogs or cats. We were told later by neighbors that the people who had built the house years before were eccentric and the husband kept a shot gun in the kitchen and took pot shots at the neighbor's pets (occasionally at the neighbors themselves). They sold us the house when they retired and moved to a villa in Sarasota. I heard that they were both dead within a year or two. Last part is just incidental. I didn't care for them.

I've never shared this story with Lucy, my shih tzu. But I will on Halloween!!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #25
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

How did so much wine get down my gullet tonight????
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #26
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

bump

I was cleaning up a lot I bought years ago. It was a Barbie graveyard. I found doll parts buried all over the property. Very odd.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #27
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Sexy femme panties in the glove box in my truck. I never used the glove box and she had put them there months before when we became busy on a hot summer night.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #28
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Its not really a 'how did it get there', but unpacking during the move I found a chat log from back in IRC days between me and a old crush. AHHH the memories. I wonder how she is doing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #29
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
bump

I was cleaning up a lot I bought years ago. It was a Barbie graveyard. I found doll parts buried all over the property. Very odd.
Sounds like my little brother was there My poor sister still cries over things he did to her Rainbow Brite doll.....
Old 07-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #30
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Sounds like my little brother was there My poor sister still cries over things he did to her Rainbow Brite doll.....
Made me wonder what kinda little serial killer was running around the neighborhood.

Your brother grew out of it I hope?
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #31
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Made me wonder what kinda little serial killer was running around the neighborhood.

Your brother grew out of it I hope?
As far as I know he did...we just had to abduct and torture a few of his G.I. Joe's...lol
Old 07-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #32
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
As far as I know he did...we just had to abduct and torture a few of his G.I. Joe's...lol
LMAO I did this to a coworker, he had 'action' figures on his desk and he came in one morning to find them face down with barbies standing on their backs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #33
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

A comb and a paintbrush. That someone so sweetly stuck down in the a/c vent.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #34
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard about toothbrushes being found in shower drains....I think it may be a military thing. I know my ex brushed his teeth in the shower....
Old 12-17-2022, 09:28 PM   #35
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bumping this fun, old thread

I will never forget the day Blade found the item he spoke about in the quoted post. And I'll never forget his reaction

You had to be there!! Life is never boring with your best friend.

Recent events made me say "how did THAT get there?" especially when Spring Cleaning in December. Yesterday it was a box of batteries that had disappeared and suddenly reappeared.

Last week it was my keys that I never misplace but somehow misplaced for 2 days (my best friend would roast me for misplacing them. It's an inside joke.) How did THEY get THERE? (in with my clean underwear)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
While cleaning out a closet today I found something that NEVER belonged to me. I don't even know who it did belong to. When I found it, I went
I picked it up like evidence with a trash bag turned inside out, cuz I haven't a clue who wore it, or what they did with it, or where it had been.

Thought it would make a cute thread. What is the strangest thing you've found while cleaning. Or What did you find that you thought was long gone or lost while cleaning?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 11:40 AM   #36
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Someone else's paystub appeared on my desk at home. A person I don't know who works for a company I never heard of. No envelope.

WTF?

I mailed the paystub back to the company. That kinda spooked me.