Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 01-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chicago Fire

Hi Folks,

I was curious to know if anyone else digs Chicago Fire (which is on NBC Wednesday nights at 10 PM EST).

I really like it. It reminds me of one of my all time favorite shows Third Watch (which is no longer in existence unfortunately).

I thought I read that it may be "possibly" cancelled. But according to the web, it's up for renewal.

Anyone else watch this? If so, i'm interested in knowing your thoughts about the show.

Best,
Scorp
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

I love that show. Hope it doesn't get cancelled. One of the few newer shows I've enjoyed!
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I really enjoy that show. I have to record 2 others so I can watch it because the time slot conflicts with it. I hope it doesn't get cancelled . It's a good show to watch.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #4
Tye

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Tye,
Relationship Status:
single

Tye will become famous soon enough

I agree really good show I record every week. I really like the different story lines they cover all of them are interesting.
Tye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:57 AM   #5
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Love this show!!!

My partner and I LOVE this show! We have it set up on our DVR so we don't miss any episodes. I used to work in EMS as an admin assistant so I'm very familiar with what happens in the real world and this show and Chicago Med are pretty darn close. Brings me to tears at times especially the 9/11 stories as some of our guys went down there to help the rescue workers. It's a tough career but so worth it in the end. I hope this stays on TV forever 😀
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DressyFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #6
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DressyFemme View Post
My partner and I LOVE this show! We have it set up on our DVR so we don't miss any episodes. I used to work in EMS as an admin assistant so I'm very familiar with what happens in the real world and this show and Chicago Med are pretty darn close. Brings me to tears at times especially the 9/11 stories as some of our guys went down there to help the rescue workers. It's a tough career but so worth it in the end. I hope this stays on TV forever ��
We love Chicago Fire, as well. Both of us are RNs. I started out as an EMT, then EMT/Paramedic, yup they have the FD politics and calls good. Think they really nailed those Alpha male personalities down too.