Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #61
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heh Ender

(if you are meaning the capture of the dragons & the carnage),Yes, it was hard to watch, and I am almost sure the Warlocks have something to do with it..I mean it's kind of obvious a hooded cloaked figure..someone in a blog pointed out you cannot rilly know wild things or the reasons why..but to cage them made them vulnerable, so how could they have defended themselves? Daennerys is wise (for her years) but inexperienced and she has to learn a horrible lesson..that she can only trust herself (in certain matters)..it will be interesting to see how this is handled..I expect it will be worth the price of admission (hopefully)!
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #62
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
I also wonder if they've not deviated from the book to throw off fans, so at least there are some surprises instead of just seeing the series shortened on screen. Because at the end of the last episode I was like
AMEN. WHAT THE FUCK.

*is thrown off*

also these episodes are reminding me why whiny!dany gets on my fucking nerves. can she go back to knowing everything and being awesome now please? good storytelling be damned.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #63
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

"wrote 35 friggin' plays"
"start crapping out chapters"
hee
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #64
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Has season 3 started yet?

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #65
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Has season 3 started yet?

No. Not till next year.

I think it goes: Game of Thrones -- True Blood -- Boardwalk

Not sure if Boardwalk is getting a season three. I missed season two completely.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #66
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I loved the A Song Of Ice and Fire book series, and I really loved all the things that unfolded from the books. Then, when I began watching Game Of Thrones, I was blown away. I loved it. I loved the plots, the action, the seductions, everything. I've been watching since the start and I can't stop. I only wish it was March 31st, so that I can watch season 3
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #67
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I just started watching Season 1, I am hooked already! Not a fan of the animal violence, I just try to close my eyes during those parts.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #68
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just two more episodes..it's gone too quickly. I love Drogon
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #69
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

The Rains of Castamere ... Holy &!@#!!!
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2014, 07:05 AM   #70
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Got

I love this show! Bumping this thread. More talk!

Does any one else think Ygritte, Jon Snow's wildling, is smoking hot? Gah. Grrr. That red hair and pale skin...yum!
Old 07-15-2014, 07:18 AM   #71
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Love GOT!!!

Good bump dude! This show is my addiction! I was gutted when they killed of Ygritte..she was smokin' HOT! But in GOT nobody is safe from the axe.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2014, 07:31 AM   #72
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
Good bump dude! This show is my addiction! I was gutted when they killed of Ygritte..she was smokin' HOT! But in GOT nobody is safe from the axe.
So true! I'm glad a few got the axe this year though...I'll refrain from any spoilers.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #73
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Withdrawal Symptoms

Planning to re-watch season 4 to stop my post GOT blues... But now the dilemma deepens cause I'm torn between waiting for season 5 (next year!!!) or start to read the books everyone keeps going on about to keep The Games alive...decision decision
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #74
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

I am unhappy she chained the dragons. I don't believe this is wise. She is their mother and should have by now some understanding of their nature.
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #75
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I am unhappy she chained the dragons. I don't believe this is wise. She is their mother and should have by now some understanding of their nature.

I was unhappy she chained them as well, but we are talking about dragons here (or any animal really).
Animals are animals. Their 'nature' is to do what they instinctively know to do and that is to kill/hunt. When has man at any point in time ever "controlled" an animal let alone themselves..lol...Dany has yet to truly understand and learn to "control" her fire breathing children.
Hopefully as the episodes continue she will learn how to use them to her advantage. But I doubt she will ever be able to truly "control' them. Her character is developing tremendously well and her scenes on the show are exciting!! I am a serious fan of the show. I'm slow to get into the books, but I will :-)
Season 5 has had some very intense and kick ass scenes. Stannis (sp) is a tool..to put it mildly. Episode 9 where he allowed the crazy, red headed witch woman to uhh..I won't spoil in case some of you haven't seen it. That turned my stomach to say the least
Old 06-15-2015, 11:17 PM   #76
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am not even looking at the other posts in here yet.

About a month ago the GF and I started watching Game of Thrones for the first time.

Both of us at different times, would turn HBO to a particular episode but since we never started with season 1, episode 1; it never made sense and we were clueless.

We have just finished seasons 1 and 2, after starting with the very first episode and really love it.

We are ready for season 3.

(We are alternating between GOT and OITNB!)

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #77
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Winter is almost here.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 03:15 PM   #78
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Want some season 5 spoilers? lol
Old 02-05-2016, 04:08 PM   #79
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCee View Post
Want some season 5 spoilers? lol
HELL NO!!!
Not unless you want to be reported for creating too much unnecessary DRAMA on BFP! lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 05:40 PM   #80
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

I lost my HBO go. I am severely put out on getting behind on the episodes. Severely....... Although I won't ride the llama :P Are they on disk on Netflix?
A~
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post: