Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 04-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #241
Thatgyrl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST ReputationThatgyrl Has the BEST Reputation

Hi! Stumbled upon here the other day - never heard of it before but looks like a nice group of people

I'm on the east coast btw - in the sticks. Really. No one has ever heard of where I live. I've lived here 5 years, and my mother, who has been sending packages for 5 years, just today says "I don't have your address".

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

(I hope I posted correctly. To the right thread.)
Thatgyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Thatgyrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #242
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatgyrl View Post
Hi! Stumbled upon here the other day - never heard of it before but looks like a nice group of people

I'm on the east coast btw - in the sticks. Really. No one has ever heard of where I live. I've lived here 5 years, and my mother, who has been sending packages for 5 years, just today says "I don't have your address".

Welcome to the Planet! You will find your way around before you know it there's so many Great folks here and interesting things to talk about. Hope to see many more of you!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #243
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Thatgyrl! Glad you found the Planet...enjoy!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #244
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart~on~Fire View Post
Aloha!

I'm HOF, and I live in Maui, Hawaii. Newbie here to BFP, and I am looking forward to meeting cool people, and making new friends. I'm a little shy, until I get to know you. So, please feel free to hit me up for a chat, or just to say "hi".

This looks like a cool place to hang out, and I am really looking forward to it!!!

HI there Heart on Fire. Welcome to the planet. It is a pretty cool place to hang out. I hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatgyrl View Post

Hi Thatgyrl! I believe that sometimes you find the best places when you stumble around. We are a pretty great group. Lol at your mom. That's funny. Have a great time!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #245
regina40

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
single

regina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputation
Question confused

Hi!! I'm regina, and am an oldie from gay.com. Someone left me a message and told me to come here, ....so, here I am. SleepyButch, I remember you. Is this just a forum ....not a chat room.....I'm confused. So, here I am in wide open spaces asking for some help. Thanks
regina40 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to regina40 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #246
regina40

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
single

regina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputationregina40 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by regina40 View Post
Hi!! I'm regina, and am an oldie from gay.com. Someone left me a message and told me to come here, ....so, here I am. SleepyButch, I remember you. Is this just a forum ....not a chat room.....I'm confused. So, here I am in wide open spaces asking for some help. Thanks

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself, a bird will fall frozen, dead to the ground without ever having felt sorry for itself" D.H. Lawrence
regina40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #247
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgirl View Post
My apologies ahead of time for being severely quiet. That's just my nature. I have been navigating BfP for a few days, in what little spare time I have and love it here!! Never knew a thing like this existed, but OMG wish I had alot sooner! I identify as a femme/sometimes baby girl, but don't ming working hard, and getting dirty. I do love being the girl though : and am petty sure Hy does too. I love to fish. Yes I bait my own hook and everything. Where I live, in Indiana, it seems like there is no such thing as a Butch/Femme hang out, meet ups, pick up, take out, or any other existence of the dynamic. Glad to be here!
Welcome to the Planet!! I'm originally from Ky, so I know all about there not being any kind of community in the Ky/In area. Great to see new folks here, so make yourself at home. I am sure you will find many interesting topics and awesome people here. Hope to see you around more!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #248
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello all,

I was Goggling and found the site. I hope this will be a great place. I have been around eons. I live in the Midwest and love it. The seasons are so great. I am in a relationship and we are very happy.
Lets see, we have a dog and two cats as well. I identify as butch. But as the years wear on I have lost some of the swagger. Hugs and love
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #249
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet faye doll. It's a great place, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Welcome regina40! There is a chatroom as well as plenty of forums, no worries, you'll find your way around.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #250
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Welcome to the Planet faye doll. It's a great place, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Welcome regina40! There is a chatroom as well as plenty of forums, no worries, you'll find your way around.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2013, 07:54 AM   #251
BabyDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy Hym Syr Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for a sweet and honest babygirl

BabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Just introducing myself. Hello.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #252
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDaddy View Post
Just introducing myself. Hello.
Welcome to the Planet! Make yourself comfy! We don't bite....well....I may nibble....but that's another posting.....
Old 04-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #253
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Arrow Hello and welcome

Hello to al the Newbie's. Looks like Spring has popped a whole bunch of newbies on the Planet.

Have fun on your journey around the Planet, and don't hesitate to ask questions. There are threads for just about any question and topic if you search the tabs on the top. See you around.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #254
JulieSea

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Julie
Relationship Status:
single

JulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST ReputationJulieSea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Atlanta

Hello,

Saying hello here. I hope to make some new connections here.
I would also like to meet women in the Atlanta area.
JulieSea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JulieSea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #255
makinlove

How Do You Identify?:
Sweet Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but "Bitch"
Relationship Status:
In Love

makinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputationmakinlove Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Hey hey Hey

Hello from Mississippi!
Old 04-30-2013, 01:45 AM   #256
Cali Keeper

Talking Walks in the door

Hello everybody.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:07 AM   #257
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

hey Cali Keeper, makinlove, JulieSea, BabyDaddy, and fayedoll (:

Welcome to BFP!

~BoDy
Old 04-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #258
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ~ Welcome Newbies ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
hey Cali Keeper, makinlove, JulieSea, BabyDaddy, and fayedoll (:

Welcome to BFP!

~BoDy
Ditto.

Zactly what she said
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #259
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

welcome! Lets chat about the beach real soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Keeper View Post
Hello everybody.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2013, 01:19 AM   #260
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieSea View Post
Hello,

Saying hello here. I hope to make some new connections here.
I would also like to meet women in the Atlanta area.
Hi Julie,

I'm relatively new here also. I'm an Atlanta native myself. There are few people in the area here. I hope to get to know you better.

Welcome