Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #11821
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool the

boy Praying over his Syr's Leather
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #11822
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind are the amazing people on this planet.
I put in the confession thread that my ex is now living with the 'other woman' and I got the most remarkable outpouring of support.
I don't ever underestimate the kindness and generosity of the people
here, but I'm always amazed at the love that generates from one post.

Thank you, my dear friends, for the words of support.

Big hugs to you all!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #11823
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Hy is......
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #11824
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,633 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the zucchini casserole thats in my oven...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #11825
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind...

My mom... and her mom.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #11826
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

many many many things...
Old 08-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #11827
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What is on my mind

life can be so diverse, one must take the good with the bad. however it is what you decide to do with the bad that matters.
i have learned from it, evaluated, dissected it, dismissed what wasn't mine.

Trust is so important, all the facets of trust not just the cheating part of trust. you have to be able to trust your partner to always love you thru the good and the bad.
you should be able to count on each other thru EVERYTHING not just pick and choose what you like.
your partner MUST be your best friend, be able to speak your mind about the present, past, and future. i can't wait to have this in my life it has been years.

while my life is far from perfect i am enjoying the ride
and i am actually looking forward to the future
2 yrs ago i would of NEVER said that.

sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #11828
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Right now how much my leg hurts I really need to pick a new spot for my Tuesday "ouch" ritual....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #11829
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?

When I was visiting my mother and sister this summer I came across an old cassette tape. I took it back to london with me and forgot all about it till this afternoon. I popped into my husband's cassette player and to my utter surprise it still worked and to an even bigger surprise it had the voices of me, my sister and my father on it. Me and my sister had to be little real little when my father made this tape of us. What made me really, really sad was, the last time I heard my father's voice I was 13. It was just painful hearing his voice again. He was so sweet and gentle to me and my sister on this tape. Asking us who are friends were, if we liked school. I don't think I will have it in me to ever play it again. I'm just glad my husband wasn't home to see me become a sobbing mess!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #11830
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,405 Times in 6,875 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind....

People in Syria are facing genocide from their own government. Our government is hesitant about sending help. These poor people are on their own, escaping from their own homes and country, with no where to go. Everything in my own life seems so trivial by comparison...
Old 08-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #11831
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Dance lessons. Maybe.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #11832
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

How many things are changing in the world... wondering what will happen in the next decade or two...
Old 08-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #11833
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

CIJS tomorrow begins 10 days of being completely unplugged!

CIJS I am looking forward to spending time with friends.

CIJS I love burning man!

Last edited by deb_U_taunt; 08-22-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: oops wrong thread lol
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #11834
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

My girl is having a rough couple of days at her job and there is nothing I can do for her besides listen and remind her that she will be here in a couple of weeks for a few days off and that I love her and I miss her so much.

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #11835
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

What is on my mind right now is a lesson I am learning from several friends who attended my bbq this weekend...

... just because you are liberal... does not mean you are open minded.... and it certainly doesnt mean you are right...

... by deffinition, if you believe one thing to the complete exception of all other possibilities you are CLOSED minded... even if that belief is an enlightened one... if you do not leave room for new information, new possibilities, and other peoples beliefs and ideas... you are NOT open minded... just because the end result of a current action is not satisfactury, does not mean that all the parts, ideas, and basis of that process are flawed or without reason... revolution, if that is your intent... should be meant to preserve the pieces of our existance that still work... and are WORTH saving... not to completely change the world as we know it and anialate everything that is... that, is simply finding a different form of destruction for society...

compromise, passion, and loyalty are the keys to change and understanding...
Old 08-27-2013, 01:48 AM   #11836
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately since it is late way to many things are on my mind right now. Like how people think that respect is automatic and not earned. How easily you can loose respect of others if you loose sight of who you really are and don't stick to it. How much I am missing people right now and although I am not "alone" just how alone I feel sometimes.
How much I have laughed today and scratched my head because of this site and a thread or two. How grateful I am for those times and those threads. More importantly how appreciative I am of the very real people on here that have touched me and continue to do so.
How I need to shut my brain off so I can go to sleep since I have to be up in 6 hours and I am so a 8 hour sleep kind of guy....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 02:17 AM   #11837
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

How quite the world is right now
One can almost feel the Love and Harmony
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #11838
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Your behavior is Not Attractive
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #11839
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

What is on MY mind? The question begs, what ISN'T on my mind...

I can't stop it, it's like a runaway train in my head. World events and the ad nauseam that is this pop culture crap I keep reading about everyfreakingwhere. Seriously, we're one thin hair from going to war with Syria but the big news is Miley Cyrus? Little minds with little thoughts. And what IS twerking? I could Google it for myself but short of this passing thought, I'm really not that interested in knowing. And on the lighter side of the same coin [thank Goddess!] I have a brand new heartbeat that is really a friendship caught on fire and isn't that just the hottest kind of fire there is? Yes it is. And the pièce de résistance though... we're having a wedding this weekend! And there just isn't anything in all the universe I would rather be doing than that. See? Monkey mind. My only wish is that sleep would find me. And now I'm thinking about that too.

Signed,
Mother of the Groom
Old 08-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #11840
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Saying goodbye to the sweetest little brown bundle of doggy ever.

She slipped out a side gate that the wind had blown open and was hit by a car.

I held her against my body the whole drive to the vet....trying to drive and comfort her through the tears.

She loved riding in the car more than anything, so I kept whispering that we were in the car! Going for a ride! And that it was ok for her to go to sleep if she needed to.

I thought maybe she would make it. But the vet came out after only 15 minutes to say she had passed.

I still can't believe my little Rue is gone. A piece of my heart has gone with her.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: