Old 10-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation
Talking LGBT friendly care staff

just being nosey really, i have live in care (who is also my ex gf of many years)

She is not currently getting a day off, but i have been using agency care to cover what days she has taken off before, and well agency doesn't seem to work for me.

i think part of agency staff not working is the fact that i avoid getting them to help me dress/undress or wash to reduce the chances of folk seeing me naked when they haven't before.
And i find myself watching what i say so i am less likely to offend them because i am trans, queer and a little bit of a perv.
this also means i avoid getting them to help me with tidying in case they find anything "interesting" in my flat.

This really means it is pointless me having agency care in sometimes as they only end up helping me with food, and if they change their hours without telling me and come two hours after their last visit i really cant eat again so soon

Would it be appropriate to look for LGBT friendly care staff in LGBT friendly online places?
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
care, job advertising, lgbt friendly, staff