Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #81
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not much of a car person but I've always envisioned myself in something like this:

My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #82
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
joy riding?
me and my best friend took her dad's car out at 2am almost every weekend
until the transmission died and we had to drive it home in reverse.

we were found out that night and I think what saved us, was being
just as sad about the transmission as her father was.
total bummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Interesting. i have one. Only a 2002. i got it cheap used when gas was at 5 bucks a gallon. Just paid it off. i never think of it as a desirable car although it is comfy. i like sedans. In my heart of hearts, i am a buick and oldsmobile old lady. Unfortunately the chrysler does not ride like a big buick. It is made to be high performance, which i so do not need. But it alters the ride.

My Buick Skylark. I loved her so much! Mine was silver with a red pinstripe. There had been a factory recall issue with the power windows motor and when we popped the driver's side door open, it was charred inside. She had a ton of room in the back and trunk, though. I moved several times using just her. Eventually, I ran her into the ground and her transmission went out. I couldn't go in reverse. After a couple of times of getting towed out of a parking place, I learned to get mighty creative in how I parked and entered and exited parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
For a brief moment, every now and then, this is one of my current dream cars. Then I see one, it makes me giggle, and I realize I could never actually drive one.

But think of the gas mileage!

I drive this now, though a different color:

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #83
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

1938 Phantom Corsair:

rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #84
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

Bufori makes modern cars that look like old 1930s vehicles... every auto is built by hand and they can produce about 300/year. Yes, please...

Old 06-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #85
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

Default Inspired by Venus007 and Neko Case...

1969 Falcon:

1975 Falcon:

"My true love drowned
In a dirty old pan of oil
That did run from the block
Of a Falcon sedan, 1969
The paper said '75..."

(lyrics from Neko Case, "Star Witness")
Old 06-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #86
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

How did I not see this thread? It is sweeeet!. I love the Chevy's and Rivieras. When I was a teen no self respecting Low Rider would drive a Ford. Times have changed. I had a 1963 Chevy Impala, until I ran that beautfiful ride into the ground.

Now I drive a 2010 Honda CRV. I guess I have changed too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #87
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

1940 International pickup:

It's even my favorite color.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #88
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

1965 pontiac catalina

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #89
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

1935 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Coupe:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 01:58 AM   #90
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i never liked muscle cars except for the GTO. i just like pontiacs, i guess.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 04:45 AM   #91
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

i drove an American Rambler recreationally for a while...first time i ever encountered "3 on the tree" gear shifting.

i had one of these for a short period but it just wasn't me. it had a hidden cut off switch to the gas line the owner before me installed in case somebody stole it. i "broke down" one time when i forgot about the switch. i had it towed.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #92
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

1966 olds toronado -- never owned one. just admired them. i had 4 oldsmobiles, 3 of them delta 88's. One got stolen.

this one, according to the site, is jay leno's.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #93
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Back in the day, I had a 1968 Pontiac LeMans... which was a clone of this GTO. It was baby blue with a thick, dark blue stripe running through the middle. I loved that car. 400, 4 barrel, posi rear - the gas pedal was so sensitive, if you sneezed just right, the car would accelerate.

*sigh*

I love me some GTOs. Late 60's preferably.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 05:51 AM   #94
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

I had a '68 Datsun 2000

that was hit head-on by a 1974 Chevy Impala.

blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 05:51 AM   #95
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Pontiac Girl at Heart

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #96
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

My second favorite car ever .....

OOOOOOOOOOOOO, Barracuda .......................

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 05:56 AM   #97
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Default Dodge Charger .... in my top three

I think my favorite year in cars is 1968.

Old 06-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #98
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

My sister had a 1970 Buick Skylark, vinyl top.

And, my brother used to race with his favorite project car similar to this one.... (but his had a better paint job...)

Ford Maverick - early 70s

Old 06-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #99
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bugatti Veyron

The Rapper Flo Rida was busted for DUI driving one of these, a Bugatti Veyron, a car with a $1.7 million sticker price, as I understand it. You could have quite a collection of really cool cars for that. Unless you really need a 1000 hp W16 (think two V8's welded together). 'cause I'd buy a Z06 Corvette, a Shelby Mustang, a Laguna Seca Boss 302 Mustang, a Porsche 911 GT3, a John Cooper Works MINI, a Lotus Elise, so many cool cars, so little time!

Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #100
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: