Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #101
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
For a brief moment, every now and then, this is one of my current dream cars. Then I see one, it makes me giggle, and I realize I could never actually drive one.

Oh, yeah. This is definitely one of my dream cars. I have even done the "build your car" online thing.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #102
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I've always had a sweet spot for JEEPS. This is a nice one, just take off the hardtop... and the doors

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 04:34 AM   #103
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default how did I miss this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
For a brief moment, every now and then, this is one of my current dream cars. Then I see one, it makes me giggle, and I realize I could never actually drive one.

Gayla, I have this car and I love it (as I love all my cars) I bought it in January, I've filled the tank only three times. Some strange things happen while driving this car, people pull up beside you and start waving and beeping their horn (?) I'm like *Do I know you?* then I realize, oh its the car.......then I get these huge trucks pull up beside me on the highway and want to race (?) Are you serious? look how old I am, I quit racing last decade....but then I have to blow their doors off because this thing flies, then when they catch up I STICK MY TONGUE OUT AT THEM...But my favorite, and it's happened all three times while getting gas.....some guy will come over and check the car all out and then ask *AH, is this electric*
Yeah buddy....thats why I'm putting gas into it* lol

Made by Mercedes, and called Smart for a reason. It's a joy to drive. There are only 42 dealerships in the US....many states don't have a dealership, so thats why the car turns heads. Last year, year ending 2010, 40,000 were sold. Mercedes does zero marketing of the car....it sells itself.

I'm lucky, as I have a dealership in my town.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #104
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

This was my first love, except mine was black and shone like a crystal clear lake. Her name was Violet -She had a cigar lighter, the finest leatherette bench seating and no air conditioning. I would step out of the car after driving in the hot Australian sun, wipe the steam from my sunglasses and wring out my Tshirt and just know that I was smoooooth – Did I mention the fluffy dice that hung from her rear view mirror? ah yes twas true love
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Converse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #105
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking 1964 For Falcon Convertible

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #106
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Gayla, I have this car and I love it (as I love all my cars) I bought it in January, I've filled the tank only three times. Some strange things happen while driving this car, people pull up beside you and start waving and beeping their horn (?) I'm like *Do I know you?* then I realize, oh its the car.......then I get these huge trucks pull up beside me on the highway and want to race (?) Are you serious? look how old I am, I quit racing last decade....but then I have to blow their doors off because this thing flies, then when they catch up I STICK MY TONGUE OUT AT THEM...But my favorite, and it's happened all three times while getting gas.....some guy will come over and check the car all out and then ask *AH, is this electric*
Yeah buddy....thats why I'm putting gas into it* lol

Made by Mercedes, and called Smart for a reason. It's a joy to drive. There are only 42 dealerships in the US....many states don't have a dealership, so thats why the car turns heads. Last year, year ending 2010, 40,000 were sold. Mercedes does zero marketing of the car....it sells itself.

I'm lucky, as I have a dealership in my town.
3 times? How many miles have you driven over that time (or mpg?)? Which model do you have? Oh, and feel free to provide a pic!

Old 06-11-2011, 11:28 AM   #107
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking If I had mad money this would be my Wednesday Drive

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #108
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Me and my first car.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #109
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #110
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
3 times? How many miles have you driven over that time (or mpg?)? Which model do you have? Oh, and feel free to provide a pic!

Well, I don't drive my car much......It hasn't hit a 1000 yet. It gets 48 mpg
(only holds eight gallons) I have a well equipped Passion. I'll work on the picture. It's in the box right now. (keeping it clean).

Old 06-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #111
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
I've always had a sweet spot for JEEPS. This is a nice one, just take off the hardtop... and the doors

The pic you posted is my current favorite color of the Wranglers right now. I LOVE the interior of the new ones, but hate the boxier exterior. They were perfect before.

Quote:
Well, I don't drive my car much......It hasn't hit a 1000 yet. It gets 48 mpg
(only holds eight gallons) I have a well equipped Passion. I'll work on the picture. It's in the box right now. (keeping it clean).

Sweet. I'd suggest changing the oil once a year even if you don't hit the 3,000-5,000 interval change (not assuming you wouldn't have heard that before...I just hadn't until a few years ago).

What color(s) is your car?

"In the box", cracked me up! I had a vision of a toy box. I really do love those cars.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #112
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
The pic you posted is my current favorite color of the Wranglers right now. I LOVE the interior of the new ones, but hate the boxier exterior. They were perfect before.

Sweet. I'd suggest changing the oil once a year even if you don't hit the 3,000-5,000 interval change (not assuming you wouldn't have heard that before...I just hadn't until a few years ago).

What color(s) is your car?

"In the box", cracked me up! I had a vision of a toy box. I really do love those cars.
I have a picture of it on facebook in the box (not kidding) was looking to see if that was still in the camera) it's metallic blue. Yes, I know about the oil. I have another car....10 years old, 40,000 miles on it and I run synthetic oil in it because of viscosity. Because the smorevette (smart car) is a mercedes, it comes with synthetic already in it. Its an easy car to love. I'm telling you. my car insurance went down $330.00 same coverage. It gets a 4.5 safety rating. Not made to crumble, made to bounce off of. I was offerred a job selling them (i test drove it 6 times before I bought it, just to be sure I wasn't making an impulse buy) again, I hardly drive...and do I really need two cars?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #113
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
I have a picture of it on facebook in the box (not kidding) was looking to see if that was still in the camera) it's metallic blue. Yes, I know about the oil. I have another car....10 years old, 40,000 miles on it and I run synthetic oil in it because of viscosity. Because the smorevette (smart car) is a mercedes, it comes with synthetic already in it. Its an easy car to love. I'm telling you. my car insurance went down $330.00 same coverage. It gets a 4.5 safety rating. Not made to crumble, made to bounce off of. I was offerred a job selling them (i test drove it 6 times before I bought it, just to be sure I wasn't making an impulse buy) again, I hardly drive...and do I really need two cars?
My excuse for two cars is that one is rear wheel drive and is only a two seater, so it is not winter friendly, nor does it haul anything.

My other excuse is that the SUV is 11 years old.

You can use not only the "The insurance is really low on it", "The SMART car is too small to carry anything", plus "The 10 year old car isn't worth selling anyway" as excuses to make yourself feel better

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #114
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love the orange color too. The boxier exteriors don't bother me as much as the head rests in the back seat do. WTH? JEEP has made a lot of changes that I don't really care for. I think if I were to be in the new car market I'd seriously consider the new Ford Raptor. It's a sweet ride, interior loaded and completely off road ready.

take a fish boating
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #115
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
I love the orange color too. The boxier exteriors don't bother me as much as the head rests in the back seat do. WTH? JEEP has made a lot of changes that I don't really care for. I think if I were to be in the new car market I'd seriously consider the new Ford Raptor. It's a sweet ride, interior loaded and completely off road ready.
I agree on the head rest thing.

I love the Raptor too. Too many vehicles, too little time.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #116
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #117
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default 2011

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #118
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

We can't forget......

take a fish boating
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #119
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We can't forget......
Okay, yeah, there's Bigfoot, but what about Truckasaurus?!

rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 06:03 AM   #120
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aston Martin Rapide

This isn't something you ususally see parked on the infield of a dirt track at a county fair...

Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post: