Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
stonewalldog

How Do You Identify?:
All-American Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

stonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputation
Default shooting things

I am an avid hunter. I own a couple rifles and alot of shotguns. I hunt mostly birds..ducks, geese, pheasants, etc. My wife purchased a Ruger .270 rifle for me last Christmas. I am new to big game hunting and have killed a pig. Yes, we eat what I kill.

Who else here hunts? Anyone here who shoots guns at inanimate targets?
stonewalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stonewalldog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Not a hunter or a shooter, but had to come in here.

The last forest I worked on things were often stolen or destroyed physically.

On this forest the saying is "They won't take it, they'll just shoot it!"

Evidenced by the numerous bullet holes in everything and anything!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I used to hunt a lot when I was younger. Every winter was like double Christmas time because of the presents and being able to hunt.

It's been years but I still like to skeet shoot whenever possible. My wife isn't one who much likes deer meat so hunting to eat isn't really an option at the moment. Lol. Hopefully I'll get to skeet shoot here again soon but we'll see.

Oh yea, my wife can handle a gun better than most folks I know. Kinda scary actually. Want to take her to a gun range but haven't because not sure how my ego will take it when she outshoots me.

Love the 2nd Amendment,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #4
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Although I am not a hunter, I am a fan of shooting guns.

We have a 22, that we take out to a family friend's property (out of the city limits), where they have targets set up on big ol' bales of hay. D's dad has a 357 & a 9mm I've shot... but the 22 is my favorite. Less kick, noise & easy to handle.

Last edited by PinkieLee; 06-22-2012 at 12:45 PM.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a carry permit, and my carry weapon is a Kahr MK9 (9mm.) It is my "little baby" and has no recoil and is quite fun to shoot. I also have a .38 special my ex bought me almost 20 years ago... He taught me how to handle, shoot, and clean a gun and it's something good I take from him. If anything happens to my Dad I will inherit a small arsenal of rifles, handguns, and (what I covet most) a sweeeeet Kimber 45.

I don't care to hunt, but hold the upmost respect for those who do and eat what they kill. I should try it sometime to make sure I can wrestle up some grub if the zombie apocolypse happens...

I love to go to the range, but ammo is pricey - I haven't looked lately but my Kahr, like any semi-auto, can chew through a box of 50 in no time.

I'm sorry BrutalDyke, but you are letting your ego get in they way of seeing your wife shoot? I don't know about you, but my @ gets quite randy seeing me with a gun in my hands. Grow some ***** and go shooting. Make a date night out of it, there is nothing that will get your blood pumping and give your libido a little boost than a trip to the range.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Although I am not a hunter, I am a fan of shooting guns.

We have a 22, that we take out to a family friend's property (out of the city limits), where they have targets set up on big ol' bales of hay. D's dad has a 357 & a 9mm I've shot... but the 22 is my favorite. Less kick, noise & easy to handle.
gangsta......

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I don't hunt, but I do like to go to the range and target shoot. I'm not a hypocrite...I eat meat, so therefore cannot blast RESPONSIBLE hunters. What burns me up though, are those "weekend warriors" who suddenly decide they need to get a gun and shoot something. When I lived in upstate NY, we had to keep our dogs inside during hunting season because these idiots would shoot anything that moved (or didn't move, as there were bullet holes found in some of our neighbors' houses). It also pisses me off when I find a dead deer that someone wounded but was too stupid to track. I respect people who actually know how to hunt properly, and use what they kill.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #8
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default hunting

I haven't been hunting since i was a kid, but planning on getting in on the bow season this winter... maybe rifles.

Ms Snap (as seen above) is quite the lil pistol packer... and a deadly shot.
so i better watch my step..........
would love to do some bird hunting...

duck and venison are two of my favorite game meats...
but a nice big wild boar roast would be GREAT

we should do a BFP hunting trip to TX and bag a pig or two!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
gangsta......
Yeah, I know you've seen the pics
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
stonewalldog

How Do You Identify?:
All-American Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

stonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for all the responses.....I know that some hunters are irresponsible but I am not one of them....not only do I think it's wrong but I, also, make my living from the hunting industry and want to keep a good reputation....some of the local Fish and Game officers are my good friends too....

My wife can shoot targets with a pistol better then me....Of course, I would never let her beat me just so she will keep coming along with me...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stonewalldog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey stonewall I'm appalachian so of course I hunt !!!!!!!
I hunt deer, turkey , hog, squirrel, coon, possum , fox ( shhhhhh ) , and everytime I see any snake on my property or in the woods I kill those just because I hate snakes . I love turkey and deer meat a lot . What I kill , I have it processed and give the meat to the shelter so the homeless people can eat .
I'm a great shot with guns however I'm horrible with the bow .
I'm about to get a crossbow with a scope so I can bow hunt and actually be successful.
Good to see another hunter fan around .
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #12
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yay Guns!!!

I was blessed this Christmas......Andi bought me a new Benelli Supernova 12 ga. I must say........it is so choice! I also have 2 Remingtons (a 12ga Wingmaster and a 30-06, an Ithica 20 ga, and a Smith & Wesson model 224-1 .22 (which I am half-way to hate with) I love the shooting sports and want to get into 3 Gun. Anyone already doing it?

Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #13
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Snap! View Post
I have a carry permit, and my carry weapon is a Kahr MK9 (9mm.) It is my "little baby" and has no recoil and is quite fun to shoot. I also have a .38 special my ex bought me almost 20 years ago... He taught me how to handle, shoot, and clean a gun and it's something good I take from him. If anything happens to my Dad I will inherit a small arsenal of rifles, handguns, and (what I covet most) a sweeeeet Kimber 45.
Unfortunately I live in Illinois.....we are the 1 state in the union that does not alow carry-conceal. I'm hoping they do away with that this year. My screaming piece of crap S&W 224 will only work for this if I;

1. Hit someone over the head with it
2. Drop it on their toe

I was checking out the Taurus Judge but am seeing a ton of mixed ratings on it. I haven't fired it but have handled it and it seems ok. I'm actually leaning hard now towards a Sig 380. Haven't fired it either but there is a guy at our gun range that has both the Judge and the Sig so I am going to hook up with him to test fire.

Anyone have any thoughts on either of these weapons or another that would be suitable for CC?
Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #14
stonewalldog

How Do You Identify?:
All-American Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

off the top of my head without opening the gun case....
I have a Mossberg 835 pump 12 gauge, Remington 870 20 gauge, another pump 12 gauge which is Benelli knock off, a Stevens over under 20 gauge, Beretta 391A 20 gauge, a 12 gauge Auto Benelli M2 field in camo, A Ruger .270 rifle and a Marlin .22 LR rifle.

I use my buddies pistol when we go to the range or just shoot out in my pasture.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stonewalldog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #15
stonewalldog

How Do You Identify?:
All-American Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
Hey stonewall I'm appalachian so of course I hunt !!!!!!!
I hunt deer, turkey , hog, squirrel, coon, possum , fox ( shhhhhh ) , and everytime I see any snake on my property or in the woods I kill those just because I hate snakes . I love turkey and deer meat a lot . What I kill , I have it processed and give the meat to the shelter so the homeless people can eat .
I'm a great shot with guns however I'm horrible with the bow .
I'm about to get a crossbow with a scope so I can bow hunt and actually be successful.
Good to see another hunter fan around .
I have been turkey hunting several times and all I get is the puck puck puck sound when they are walking away. LOL!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stonewalldog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #16
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I was born and raised in Louisiana,been hunting a lot in the past but not in a long time.I am a responsable hunter so what ever I bring home we eat or share with friends.Last year my chiro invited me and my son to his place in Texas for a pig hunt.Yes,they do have bout everything bigger in Texas cause I brought so much hog meat home I ended up giveing a bunch a way after both my freezers got full,it was a mess to process but shure good to bbqing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #17
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
I haven't been hunting since i was a kid, but planning on getting in on the bow season this winter... maybe rifles.

Ms Snap (as seen above) is quite the lil pistol packer... and a deadly shot.
so i better watch my step..........
would love to do some bird hunting...

duck and venison are two of my favorite game meats...
but a nice big wild boar roast would be GREAT

we should do a BFP hunting trip to TX and bag a pig or two!!!!

YES! I strongly encourage all hunters to please bag a pig or two (or four!) in Texas before those things overtake the entire Southern United States. There is no game like wild boar. I'm sure they make great bacon. Just get 'em out of there before they swim across the Red River!

(not a hunter, but I have a gun. Getting ready to get my concealed-carry.)
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #18
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Good to see the site has some hunters and gun enthusiast. I enjoy hunting and shooting targets. I won't list all my guns here, but they are plentiful. I enjoy eating wild game. I'm not a billy goat so I don't kill signs, don't imagine they are to tasty. Much of what we ate growing up was wild game, squirrels, rabbits, quail, deer, duck, goose, frogs and fish. We also had the aide of Beagles and Pointers and Setters and Labs. A good dog is an asset and back then we didn't feed dogs just for fun, unless it was a house dog. They had to have a purpose.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #19
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewalldog View Post
I have been turkey hunting several times and all I get is the puck puck puck sound when they are walking away. LOL!!!
LOL !!!! Don't sweat it . Geez turkeys are actually smart . If it makes you feel better it took me 3 seasons to kill me one . My first turkey was a Jake and I was excited . I had been in the same Spot for 4 hrs cramped up . I use mouth turkey callers instead of the scratch ones . The scratch ones sound better but the mouth piece callers free your hands up.
Anywho , I have fun whether a kill a 10 point buck or spend all day and miss 4 turkeys . let me know if you come to ky , wv , or southern Ohio .
Old 06-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #20
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Good to see the site has some hunters and gun enthusiast. I enjoy hunting and shooting targets. I won't list all my guns here, but they are plentiful. I enjoy eating wild game. I'm not a billy goat so I don't kill signs, don't imagine they are to tasty. Much of what we ate growing up was wild game, squirrels, rabbits, quail, deer, duck, goose, frogs and fish. We also had the aide of Beagles and Pointers and Setters and Labs. A good dog is an asset and back then we didn't feed dogs just for fun, unless it was a house dog. They had to have a purpose.
Wanna go frog giggin ? Haha I know there is a brokeback mountain joke in this somewhere peace brother
The Following User Says Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post: