Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-10-2010, 06:28 AM   #281
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a good start to the work week. I have my Avon training class on Thursday and then I am done babysitting as of this Sunday...I am going to be hanging out with friends in Orlando on Sunday, which I am excited about....

Have a good Tuesday,

Zimmy
Old 08-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #282
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what year thus far! finally finding myself in an awesome space in life but just not sure about the whole dating thing. I think I'll gear myself more towards friends for now, keep it simple. I really isolated myself moving out to the country but I love it. now that I can afford more help I've been taking time off but I don't know many people in the area. My family- sister and my son live close but so busy. The other day I wanted to kayak with someone, do something outside with someone so bad.

I'm 52 but a very young and active 52. I run circles around people a lot younger than I. I eat healthy, live well and country living keeps you spry! I look quite a bit younger then I am having that Indian blood helps. I tend to hang out with people younger simply because my friends my age dont seem to enjoy the outdoors the way I do. I'm not closed to it at all. I just know if I met someone, considered casual dating they would need to have a lot of energy and very fit to keep up with me. In fact when I do date I'll probably date a lot younger- maybe 10-15 years. I seem to do well with this. I'm a lesbian cougar! lol

so anyone active that like kayaking, swimming, hiking, fishing, camping, cocktails by an open fire, good conversation, gardening etc. I am located in southern virginia just outside danville. no drama zone!
Old 08-30-2010, 01:12 AM   #283
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Mini gathering

Hi Aall. We are having a mini bash in Minneapolis Oct 22 - 24, 2010 and I am here to recruit. Of course as a single femme I am very hapy to invite single butches. At the same time, there are quite a few single butches coming to the little bash and there appears to be a slight shortage of single femmes coming at this time. Well i just felt that single femmes should know about this opportunity . We are in the planning stages but please feel free to im me for more info and let me know if your interested in coming.

April; aka hot-not
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 03:42 AM   #284
blue33

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

blue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the post! Thought since you're a music junkie you might enjoy checking out my band www.girlzlikethat.com Hope you like the tunezzz! I'm the blonde...

Have a rockin day!

Blue33
blue33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:46 AM   #285
blue33

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

blue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi,

Nice to meet you! Just thought I'd let you know that no, you're not the only one here......I am with pup too 6 mo old chihuhuaha shitszu cross what's yours?
Have a great day!

Blue33
blue33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 AM   #286
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Folks!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:28 AM   #287
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles!! Have a great day today...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #288
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Singles!!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/evening!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #289
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hi singles.. having a boring... I mean .. relaxing weekend. lol
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #290
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hi singles.. having a boring... I mean .. relaxing weekend. lol
Your weekend sounds like mine lol
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #291
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation

and MY saturday......UGGGGHHHHH
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #292
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

And my weekend I have to to Temple for Selichot prayers for the Jewish New Year at 8 pm really would rather stay at home and watch some tv which I have been doing all day anyway. there's nothing to do in NOrhtern NJ and everything is too expensive!!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #293
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-not View Post
Hi Aall. We are having a mini bash in Minneapolis Oct 22 - 24, 2010 and I am here to recruit. Of course as a single femme I am very hapy to invite single butches. At the same time, there are quite a few single butches coming to the little bash and there appears to be a slight shortage of single femmes coming at this time. Well i just felt that single femmes should know about this opportunity . We are in the planning stages but please feel free to im me for more info and let me know if your interested in coming.

April; aka hot-not
has anyone contacted hot-not? I'm only asking because ...well....it would be in my single best interest if people do. Jus sayin. *grin*

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #294
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Ryobi,

I haven't contacted hot-not about the mini bash. I have been very busy with school.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
has anyone contacted hot-not? I'm only asking because ...well....it would be in my single best interest if people do. Jus sayin. *grin*
Old 09-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #295
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday evening... Happy Labor Day Weekend !
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #296
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good but relaxing Sunday! I am having fun drawing diagrams of how viruses enter our bodies for my microbiology class.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #297
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Yawn.. happy saturday. It is georgous weather here and I am stuck with nothing to do and no one to do it with because of my damn financial sitiuation. Crap.. gonna go take care of some cats.. maybe do a little reading at the park. hmmm maybe I should take the dog I am watching with me.. aren't dogs chick magnets????? Now there's an encouraging thought!! *grin*
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #298
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Yawn.. happy saturday. It is georgous weather here and I am stuck with nothing to do and no one to do it with because of my damn financial sitiuation. Crap.. gonna go take care of some cats.. maybe do a little reading at the park. hmmm maybe I should take the dog I am watching with me.. aren't dogs chick magnets????? Now there's an encouraging thought!! *grin*
good Morning Ruthie and others its Sunday no?? Its gorgeous weather here too with nothing to do because of cash flow being low!! Searching apartments online in Orlando, florida but rethinking maybe FT. Lauderdale instead..hmm don't know..
Old 09-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #299
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Night Everyone!

If you are into watching horror movies before you go to sleep, you should watch, "A Haunting In Connecticut." It really makes you think about what is going to happen next!

Sweet Dreams!

Zimmy
Old 09-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #300
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Unhappy

Thanks to money concerns... I am home and very lonely tonight. I am hardly ever lonely. I have the house to myself for a week, a 3 day weekend and I am home alone. Friends are busy with thier partners or doing what I would be doing if I had the funds. *sigh* Feeling my "single state" greatly tonight.

Have a great weekend folks!
Ruthie