Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-01-2010, 03:27 AM   #101
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all the gorgeous and handsome singles out there! Hope all is well!

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #102
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful day and have a wonderful weekend!

Zimmy
<I am tired after moving the last two days>
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #103
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

morning all you lovely people..

here is a treat to start your saturday.....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85IK9I8yr3M"]YouTube- Everybody Video Contest[/nomedia]
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #104
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

I am new to this thread...so be gentle...however it is always more fun if you are not. Have a great weekend
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #105
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
I am new to this thread...so be gentle...however it is always more fun if you are not. Have a great weekend

ohhhhhh I like the sound of that!

welcome
Old 05-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #106
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Happy to Be Single?

You know I have been thinking the last few days....

I spent a good part of my 20's and 30"s single. It wasnt that I couldnt have a relationship...I just really didn't want one. Lately I've been talking, exploring, visiting old friends and feeling really great. A few friends asked me if I was looking or interested in dating. I thought about this long and hard....

I'm in a good place right now. I have a clear perception of what I want and what I don't want. My happiness is not dependent on another human being, although my connections, all of them, even very good friends is important. I just don't need to take it to the next level or at least not now.

I'm really loving my space right now and getting into myself. I'm also loving spending time with good friends without the pressure.

I'm in southern va just outside Danville. I'm not a bar person and I live in the country. I enjoy small cook outs, sipping wine and intelligent conversation. I also love gardening and meeting others that are into this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #107
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good Afternoon singles... Beautiful day here in NJ. Heading to the shore for a birthday party after work. HEHE Should be fun. Have a wonderful day folks!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #108
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

opps forgot to subscribe
Old 05-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #109
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Oops! I thought this thread said "shingles"! I am really tired!
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #110
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Another single Femme here! I hope E/everyone has a beautiful day!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #111
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hopelessly single here, with a few lil crushes...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #112
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon all! I am single and live in Alabama...how sad is that lol. It's not that I don't have people to date here, but after1-2 dates I always find something wrong with them. I think it's just the Alabama butch syndrome...u know...they take u out 1-2 times and think they can just get you in to bed *shrug* This may be an everywhere syndrome.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #113
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

its not everywhere
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #114
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
its not everywhere
that's very good to know!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #115
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Hi I'm single. 32 or 33 can't remember. I live in Texas. I fix computers for a living. I'm silly, love video games and I love all kinds of music.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #116
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Sayin' "HI"

Hi, everyone.
I just found this thread. I am glad to have found it.

I have been on this site for about 2 months and have found some friends here, and that is a good thing.

I live alone with my little Jack Russell Terrier in the edge of a forest. I am in Show Low, AZ. This is in the North Eastern part of Arizona, not too far from the New Mexico border. I am an artist and have taught art. I have been thinking, recently that perhaps, I should start teaching private art classes. I like to laugh and I try to make it a point to be kind to people because I know what it's like being on the receiving end of unkindness.

I am interested in dating and having fun, but nothing more. I don't believe that lasting true love exists.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #117
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Well lets see, I am 23 going on 24 I am single have been for sometime now, I want to find someone to spend my life with, so I am here to mingle...

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #118
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
Well lets see, I am 23 going on 24 I am single have been for sometime now, I want to find someone to spend my life with, so I am here to mingle...
I have been single for 2 years...it gets lonely. But I have confidence that we will find someone. Someone who will make us happy and challenge us. Some sweet honest boi will come your way i am sure of it.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #119
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
I have been single for 2 years...it gets lonely. But I have confidence that we will find someone. Someone who will make us happy and challenge us. Some sweet honest boi will come your way i am sure of it.
I have a interest, someone I want to know more about but for now Im just going to wait and see

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #120
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
I have a interest, someone I want to know more about but for now Im just going to wait and see
playing it safe...that is a good approach. would this someone have to make the first move? you seem a little shy.