Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-08-2015, 05:44 AM   #4761
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
Well, okay, I received my index cards and they are about 3"X5" ......... so, I'll need to make my own which isn't difficult as I have cardstock that will work well. However, could someone take a moment and send me the exact measurement of the standard '6 X4' cards. I know they should be 6" X 4" but you never know if they actually are.

Thank you!

Deb not-so-patiently-waiting-and-drinking I'm so darn excited to actually be working on a project rather than vicariously enjoying the process of others! lolol
Mine measure 4x6.

I sent you an email with a picture of the ones I have, on top of my cutting board so you can see the size.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 06:05 AM   #4762
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Hahaha, that was one of my easiest ones actually. Right now I am hella struggling with Zen believe it or not!
Just breathe....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 09:29 AM   #4763
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
THE FIRST OF THE SHRINES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED!!!!!!

Today I got a box of shrines in the mail from ahk and they are incredible!
I finished mine yesterday. Now I just have to figure out how to package them and mail them off. I LOVED doing this project!
Old 06-08-2015, 05:24 PM   #4764
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Just breathe....
I'm trying. Not working well!!! LOL

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #4765
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=candy_coated_bitch;994148]Hahaha, that was one of my easiest ones actually. Right now I am hella struggling with Zen believe it or not![/QUO

I'm sorry to be so difficult! Can't wait to see what you came up with!

Perhaps you should mediate on it Zen jokes!
Old 06-09-2015, 04:05 AM   #4766
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

[quote=purepisces;994292]
Quote:
Hahaha, that was one of my easiest ones actually. Right now I am hella struggling with Zen believe it or not![/QUO

I'm sorry to be so difficult! Can't wait to see what you came up with!

Perhaps you should mediate on it Zen jokes!
Meditate! Damn auto correct. Meditate would have made it a Zen joke. Not a good one, but still.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:20 AM   #4767
JazzyLou0102

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

JazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST ReputationJazzyLou0102 Has the BEST Reputation

How about crochet? Guess you could call me a hooker. Lol lol.

JazzyLou
JazzyLou0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JazzyLou0102 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #4768
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My match boxes are almost done. My mermaid kind of looks a bit linebackerish. The hamburger one was the easiest, Gemme's is a bit hot, the zen one was a harmonious project, and the sugar skulls one is rather colorful! I am mostly pleased.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 01:46 PM   #4769
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=purepisces;994333]
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post

Meditate! Damn auto correct. Meditate would have made it a Zen joke. Not a good one, but still.
I didn't even notice lolololol

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #4770
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ready... Set... Go!

For those of you in the Summer Recipe project, are there any foods you prefer cooking over others? (beef, fish, poultry, pork) Favorite summer fruits? Sangria? Marinades? Spicy or not so spicy? Just looking to try and personalize the recipe cards to each of you. I have my supplies and can't wait to sit down and get this party started. Anything that involves food should involve some kind of party.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 01:55 PM   #4771
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
For those of you in the Summer Recipe project are there foods you prefer cooking over others? Favorite summer fruits? Sangria? Marinades? Spicy or not so spicy? Just looking to try and personalize the recipe cards to each of you. I have my supplies and can't wait to sit down and get this party started. Anything that involves food should involve some kind of party.
hey kim...thanks for asking...teetotalers here. We like spicy, marinades, all the summer fruits. We prefer to smoke most of our proteins, we love grilling as well as doing our veggies that way. I am excited to see the different things from everyone. I have included some desserts, some cute "drink ideas", and simple things....to name a couple...I am sure the whole booklet will be awesome, just seeing the creativity of everyone....
Old 06-09-2015, 06:14 PM   #4772
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,172 Times in 5,136 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Re: Summer Recipes - I'm going to have to do some cooking before I start my cards. I haven't made many of my favorite recipes since last summer, and I need to make sure of the instructions. Yum!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #4773
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Re: Summer Recipes - I'm going to have to do some cooking before I start my cards. I haven't made many of my favorite recipes since last summer, and I need to make sure of the instructions. Yum!
I just bet they will be awesome!!!
Old 06-09-2015, 10:18 PM   #4774
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I love reading the recipe chatter! I feel the excitement .

Remember to make six sets of recipes and 6 separator cards with your name on it. Refer to the directions that were sent.

Me, I'm a foodie. I love trying new things!

Been quite interesting having two crafters over here. He can't make up his mind..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 03:27 AM   #4775
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like ALL FOODS - I'm definitely a foodie with a tendency toward using a minimum amount of dishes for preparation. lolol I'm really looking forward to this exchange!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #4776
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,172 Times in 5,136 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
For those of you in the Summer Recipe project, are there any foods you prefer cooking over others? (beef, fish, poultry, pork) Favorite summer fruits? Sangria? Marinades? Spicy or not so spicy? Just looking to try and personalize the recipe cards to each of you. I have my supplies and can't wait to sit down and get this party started. Anything that involves food should involve some kind of party.
I eat everything. Another total Foodie! I'm interested in seeing what everyone decides to include.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 11:22 AM   #4777
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Gemme
Wrong answer. Though a good answer. Want to guess again? Red hot, burny burny!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 04:34 PM   #4778
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Dear Gemme
Wrong answer. Though a good answer. Want to guess again? Red hot, burny burny!
roflmao

Nope. I'm good. I'll wait to be surprised and delighted as usual.

In semi-related news, I've made great progress today. I would have made more progress or even finished if I didn't keep changing my mind about what direction to take each shrine. I had it all mapped out and then BAM!

New idea.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2015, 05:56 PM   #4779
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Bumping because this is our last weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Bumping CCB's closed project due June 20th:

1) CCB - mermaid goddesses
2)Gemme-mythical creatures and their associated elements (such as Dragons&Fire OR Unicorns&Earth OR Pegasus&Air OR Water Sprites& Water), no mermaids for Gemme
3)purepicese-Buddah/Zen
4)AMI fairy gardens
5)nycfem - cute, colorful hamburgers
6)ahk-- day of the dead aka sugar skulls

AND saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gemme, Ahk, and Besame!!!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #4780
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanks, nycfem! Was just coming in to post a reminder.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types