Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oregon Forums

Old 08-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Camping in Oregon

So......I have 10 days off (2nd week of Sept) and want to camp in Southern Oregon...........within 100 miles of the CA border.

Any ideas?

.....my car is parked at my campsite, water is available, a bathroom that is not a port-a-potty, a store within 30 miles, fishing (a short walk away), hot showers would be nice but not required.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds like my kinda 10 days off. Good luck finding a spot and have fun!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Toughy one of the members here works at a fantastic camp ground... Sassy girl, perhaps you have seen her photo's? Here is a link to the resort...

Hope you can make it up there... It has all that you are asking for and the store is located right there in the campground and fishing is just a step away and only about 30 miles into Oregon...

http://www.howardprairieresort.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
So......I have 10 days off (2nd week of Sept) and want to camp in Southern Oregon...........within 100 miles of the CA border.

Any ideas?

.....my car is parked at my campsite, water is available, a bathroom that is not a port-a-potty, a store within 30 miles, fishing (a short walk away), hot showers would be nice but not required.
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Toughy one of the members here works at a fantastic camp ground... Sassy girl, perhaps you have seen her photo's? Here is a link to the resort...

Hope you can make it up there... It has all that you are asking for and the store is located right there in the campground and fishing is just a step away and only about 30 miles into Oregon...

We used to camp there when I was a kid, fishing was great, boats available for rent, swimming platform, tent and trailer camping, store on site and don't forget the skeeter repellent. Have fun Toughy.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post

thanks for the info..........it does look great to me............

I don't want to PM sassy girl out of the blue.......I have never interacted with her..........perhaps you could ask her to PM me or come in this thread.......I have a couple of questions.........or I guess I could call the Resort.........

thanks again......

================
and yep Corkey I gots me some skeeter spray and candles......laughin.......damn bugs.......
I will not assimilate

The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Rogue River! I love camping in Oregon.... Some of the best camping I've enjoyed is on the way to and from Crater Lake.

Oregon is simply obe gorgeous and interesting place to camp in. Also, a little town I like to go to is Sisters.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #7
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

I am also looking at Alfred Loeb State Park........on the Chetco River just east of Brookings .......
I will not assimilate

Old 08-20-2010, 07:54 AM   #8
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

off of 101.. not sure if you're in that area but- Sunset Bay State Park campgrounds on the coast are fabulous too!

I would post a link, but........ I have no idea how to do that

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 08:53 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not sure about camping BUT for Full Moon Tides viewings....

~~
Journey's AAA Puget Sound magazine suggests Cobble Beach in Newport, Tunnel Beach in Oceanside, and The Needles at Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach Oregon.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:31 AM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Journey's AAA Puget Sound magazine suggests Cobble Beach in Newport, Tunnel Beach in Oceanside, and The Needles at Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach Oregon.
Lisa Habeecker education and volunteer coordinator suggests arriving early "don't show up right at low tide, but come hours before and linger afterwards. That way you understand the tide not as a particular time of day, but as an event".
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote