Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default Help Fight Phelps

If you've never heard of Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church, you may want to read the full article below. And if you can spare a few dollars, please help the father fight them and prevent them from further picketing funerals of soldiers. It's hard enough for valiant men and women, regardless of sexual orientation, to go to war. Their families suffer enough when they come back in a body bag. They don't need this as well.

http://www.matthewsnyder.org/help.html (donation info can be found here)

Quote:
(CNN) -- The father of a Marine whose funeral was picketed by the Westboro Baptist Church says an order to pay the protesters' legal costs in a civil claim is nothing less than a "slap in the face."

"By the court making this decision, they're not only telling me that they're taking their side, but I have to pay them money to do this to more soldiers and their families," said Albert Snyder, whose son, Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, was killed in action in Iraq in 2006.

Members of the fundamentalist church based in Topeka, Kansas, appeared outside Snyder's funeral in 2006 in Westminster, Maryland, carrying signs reading "You're going to hell," "God hates you" and "Thank God for dead soldiers."

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
If you've never heard of Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church, you may want to read the full article below. And if you can spare a few dollars, please help the father fight them and prevent them from further picketing funerals of soldiers. It's hard enough for valiant men and women, regardless of sexual orientation, to go to war. Their families suffer enough when they come back in a body bag. They don't need this as well.

http://www.matthewsnyder.org/help.html (donation info can be found here)

Thanks Linus!!
I just found this on our PennLive.com site...
"Morning news links: Fundraising efforts pick up for York County dad in court battle with church members who picketed his Marine son's funeral"
http://www.ydr.com/ci_14792079
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

someone needs to drop that mofo off the face of the earth
Ive had the pleasure of seeing them in person at two universities and its always so funny because people are screaming right back in all of thier faces and they just keep comin back like cockroaches

they are all idiots
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Phelps and his crew were at a local Church protesting where a soldier was being buried. His viewing and service were in town, but his wishes were to be buried at Arlington (thank God). I think if Phelps got ahold of where his remains were, they would have been vandalized if here in town.

I am very surprised that nobody has taken Phelps out. Very surprised. That man is reaps hate.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't think as a parent, that I could have restrained myself if my son came home to me in a coffin from a war in which he died doing what he believed to be right and this happened due to his sexuality.

There is a bit of Ellie Nestler in me........... I think I would have hunted this SOB down and blown him away.

Now, when I read my own words, here, I am shocked because I know it would be the wrong thing to do, but, I think I would have been pushed far beyond my peace loving threshold!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Phelps is not what we have to worry about as much, he founded the hate, the bullshit, the wackiness, has passed that down to his kids, we have GENERATIONS of Phelps to fight........ The old man will die soon, and he has left quite the legacy of hate....... <his kin
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

O'Reilly foots bill of plaintiff in Westboro Church court case
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have no words to describe my thoughts on this. I can't say I hate the man because that means he wins. That's what he wants us to do is hate him, it creates more Media time for him and his followers.

But I sure hope someone can stick it to them! Thank you Bill O'Rielly for having a heart and stepping up to help fight this group! Hopefully more powerful people will step up too!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Fred Phelps and his (many incestuous) followers have been on the radar screen for quite some time of organizations that track and prosecute the perpetrators of these kinds of acts. The unfortunate part of this is one of his daughter's is a "sharp" attorney and leads this group to just one step within the confines of the law. This group knows the loopholes and seizes them at every turn. They have given hate group monitoring organizations a run for their money. There are several articles and documentaries done by people who have been brave enough to infiltrate this cult. This group is breeding a whole new group of crusaders for the future within their own 'biological family.' This is the epitome of hate and intolerance.

The actions of this group continue to be heavily scrutinized. But, frankly, that is just not enough anymore.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 06:38 PM   #10
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Phelps also picketed Matt Shepard's funeral. Thats when I realized who he was.

I am with AtLast...I dont know if I would have the ability to constrain myself had he and his horrible followers came anywhere near my child's funeral. There are a few things I would be willing to go to jail for. This is one of them.

here is his web site... www.godhatesfags.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 06:59 PM   #11
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Why does one wonder about his lack of humanity? He has none, so why should we spend our time doing the exact thing he is doing. Hate is a two sided coin. Yes, he's an idiot, yes he has followers, and yes he's a homophobe with a mouth. The more we give any credence to this ignoramus, the more he wins. Let the courts handle it. When the courts fail us, take it to your legislature.
To take the high ground, one must stand there with clean hands.
Just my .02
PS. I would feel the same way as the father, and I would take it to court.
Not take out a gun, nor give him any words to use against me.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Where are the whack jobs when ya need them??

Why doesn't someone fly a plane into Phelps damn building!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 09:18 PM   #13
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

he is getting so many hits on his web page because of his recent notoriety, it is damn impossible for me to get his web page to come up.

Just goes to show you why he does what he does....
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #14
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Why does one wonder about his lack of humanity? He has none, so why should we spend our time doing the exact thing he is doing. Hate is a two sided coin. Yes, he's an idiot, yes he has followers, and yes he's a homophobe with a mouth. The more we give any credence to this ignoramus, the more he wins. Let the courts handle it. When the courts fail us, take it to your legislature.
To take the high ground, one must stand there with clean hands.
Just my .02
PS. I would feel the same way as the father, and I would take it to court.
Not take out a gun, nor give him any words to use against me.
My fondest wish for him is that one day he's going to protest at the funeral of some dead soldier whose buddies are going to be there. He and his crew are going to start yelling how the soldier is burning in hell etc. etc. At which point these soldiers (who I hope are all Army Rangers) will calmly go over to the protestors, take them out to the woodshed and show them all of the possible meanings of PAIN.

Is that compassionate? Nope, not at all. Don't care. The man is a bully and one day he's going to protest at the wrong place with the wrong people in attendance and then nature will takes its course.

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #15
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
My fondest wish for him is that one day he's going to protest at the funeral of some dead soldier whose buddies are going to be there. He and his crew are going to start yelling how the soldier is burning in hell etc. etc. At which point these soldiers (who I hope are all Army Rangers) will calmly go over to the protestors, take them out to the woodshed and show them all of the possible meanings of PAIN.

Is that compassionate? Nope, not at all. Don't care. The man is a bully and one day he's going to protest at the wrong place with the wrong people in attendance and then nature will takes its course.
I quite agree with you. But for me to hold hate in my heart makes me no better than this idiot. Sorry can't do it, not for anyone.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #16
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I quite agree with you. But for me to hold hate in my heart makes me no better than this idiot. Sorry can't do it, not for anyone.
Oh please understand, I don't hate Phelps. For me to hate someone, I actually have to have some kind of level of respect for them. Phelps I have contempt for. I think the man is a perfectly good waste of proteins that could just as easily gone to into something useful--coral reef, a tree, duckbilled platypus, bacterial colony living at the mouth of a undersea volcano, what have you. He is a common thug and bully and is entirely undeserving of my pity or my hate.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 06:15 AM   #17
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Phelp's license to practice law was revoked years back because he was unethical and greedy. A common crook, if you will.

Out of that bitterness, his idea to punish all of us was born. "Us" being everyone in the USA. Initially, he used homosexuals to glean attention for his shenanigans. Now it's soldiers. It has always been women and his own children.

He is a rage filled vile old man, who we would never had heard another word out of, if we just had given him some more opportunities to violate our legal system with his license to practice law.

When the bridge in Minneapolis fell down, they were going to un-grace Minnesota with their presence. The let out a few press releases about coming, along with their rendition of how the bridge falling down was a punishment from God because of all the queers in the Twin Cities area, also known for being "progressively liberal."

Many of us actively worked behind the scenes to deter all of them from stinking up this state with their filth and we were successful.
It wasn't even a "come from behind" sorta victory. It was just an "in his face" sort of one.

I wouldn't say I hate Phelps. My reaction to him is simply similar to the reaction I might have if I discover I've just stepped into a big pile of dung.

With new shoes.

He's not any type of a complex mystery. He's the human equivant of an alligator looking for its next meal.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #18
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I still prefer Michael Moore's response to Phelps best :

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_fAYl4Th4"]YouTube- Michael Moore vs Westboro Baptist Church[/nomedia]
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #19
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

For all those who would hate under the umbrella of Christianity, I suspect y'all are in for a big surprise when you think you're going to meet your maker. I'd bring sunscreen.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #20
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

He's getting up there in years and one day will drop dead. What bothers me is that he's brainwashed all his kids and grandkids with the same bullshit.
So I guess this shit will go on even after he's dead.

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post: