Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #101
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
my head and my mouth are stressing me out......the dentist and I need to chat very soon before i rip my face off
Man I hope you feel better soon! When you live where I live you don't those problems. Hint Hint!! lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #102
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

im actually not stressed. wow
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #103
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

im stressed... was working on my truck and droped the back of the tranny on the side of my face, knocked three theeth lose. now i have a dentist apt tomorrow morning.. yuck! but it will have to feel better then it does now!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #104
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Man I hope you feel better soon! When you live where I live you don't those problems. Hint Hint!! lol
Austin doesn't have dental issues? At all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
im stressed... was working on my truck and droped the back of the tranny on the side of my face, knocked three theeth lose. now i have a dentist apt tomorrow morning.. yuck! but it will have to feel better then it does now!
Move to Austin. According to Organic, dental problems go away or don't exist or something. *shrug*

*grin*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 04:53 AM   #105
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Started counseling last month at the suggestion of the MD who is guiding my weight loss.

Beginning to see how much stress/pressure I have been under for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time and dealing with it.

Turning off the radio and listening to some awesome music: classical, opera, meditation, etc. on my daily commute (1 hour each way) has really helped.

My counselor mentioned an exercise of 3 times a day stopping, asking self "How/what am I feeling?", and writing it down. I am too busy for that so I started doing something similar when I feel stressed or overwhelmed by something - I record the date, time, what I am feeling and anything I have to say about it. This has helped me get beyond what's going on and see the situation as it really is rather than from the skewed perspective of my stressed out self.

I've also got some crystals, incense and sage, etc. to help with the negative energies that love to hang onto me.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #106
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Austin doesn't have dental issues? At all?

Move to Austin. According to Organic, dental problems go away or don't exist or something. *shrug*

*grin*
That's right! But don't come looking for me if they persist if you do move here. lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #107
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Stressed out? Who Me? Uhm, well, Uh, Yeah, as usual.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #108
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

My stress is only getting worse. I got a bad news phone call yesterday, and it just seems nothing is working my way, no matter how innocent I am in all this mess.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #109
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have been terribly stressed lately, so much so that I cant seem to think clearly enough to even post. However, I have decided I have to do something about it. SO... I have a plan.

1. Get up at a set time each day. Set an alarm and stick to it.
2. Be more active. Exercise Daily.
3. Spend time with my children playing games, even if I feel like I am overwhelmed or stressed. They will be happier and so will I.
4. Remember that everyone else can just... GO SHOVE IT!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #110
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

For me, stress is a 4 letter word. You pick one.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #111
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Indeed. I think I'm handling it well, overall, though. Although I am very grateful for the opportunity to do so, and will appreciate the OT, working every single day over and over and over wears on a soul. Throw the training of someone I'm beginning to think won't work out on top of it as well as trying to pick up the pieces of someone who was notorious for hiding (aka losing) important information and documents and you have an accident-bound train, I'm afraid.

Just another few days and I'll get a day off.... *wistful sigh*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #112
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Default Stress Smiley of the Day !!!

Stress Smiley of the Day.......
Old 07-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #113
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Red tape bureaucracy
appeals
hard times
PTSD
when does shit end?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #114
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I just found this thread so I will vent. I am stressed out because my Dr is an incompetent ELF! And really, that's putting it nicely! Went in Tuesday to see him and get more tests results from my hosptial stay. He said i am not sure you have Lupus but it does look like u have Nephritis. I asked him what that was....he NEVER could tell me. I come home and look it up...Lupus Nephritis??????? WTF??? I SWEAR he acts like if he causes me to die an early death, he gets some kind of an award!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #115
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
I just found this thread so I will vent. I am stressed out because my Dr is an incompetent ELF! And really, that's putting it nicely! Went in Tuesday to see him and get more tests results from my hosptial stay. He said i am not sure you have Lupus but it does look like u have Nephritis. I asked him what that was....he NEVER could tell me. I come home and look it up...Lupus Nephritis??????? WTF??? I SWEAR he acts like if he causes me to die an early death, he gets some kind of an award!!!
my cousin had lupus. we were very close.
i hope your case isn't severe
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #116
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
my cousin had lupus. we were very close.
i hope your case isn't severe
Thank you Jet. I have never known anyone to have Lupus but the way my health has went down in 2 yrs I am not sure what you would call severe. I just hope and pray this Nephritis doesn't make me have to have dialysis or worse.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #117
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I was a little stressed earlier today. I had my first day off in almost two weeks and came in to one problem after another and I never seemed to get situated before another cropped up. I'm used to putting out fires, but c'mon! Let a girl eat! Two bites of oatmeal and a small yogurt do not consitute a well balanced meal no matter how you look at it, much less two.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 04:27 AM   #118
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I was a little stressed earlier today. I had my first day off in almost two weeks and came in to one problem after another and I never seemed to get situated before another cropped up. I'm used to putting out fires, but c'mon! Let a girl eat! Two bites of oatmeal and a small yogurt do not consitute a well balanced meal no matter how you look at it, much less two.
Are we living the same life?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 06:41 AM   #119
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Everyone Step Back...

This is what I think of my work laptop this morning. Fuckin' thing...

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #120
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

: brainsucker: Ah hell I just wanna and get away to someplace I have never been and be able to relax just for a few freaking minutes before any stress in the morning hits me dammit.