Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #41
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This is an interesting point and one I wasn't aware of. Thanks for mentioning it! Although....couldn't they just change the order of the songs but leave them the same songs? This will be my first music exchange, so I may very well run into problems myself, and it's good to know what's generally feasible.
Just an FYI

Itunes does limit the number of copies you can make from mixes created on Itunes with a certain percentage of music bought from Itunes.

I believe the total number of copies can not exceed 8. I've bumped up against this limit a few times.

You can alter your mix and start "fresh" with your copies, but you will be required to significantly alter your mix (ie. you can't just rearrange it) you'll need to delete at least one/two songs, add a song (or a track of silence) and change the order slightly.

When I make mixes, I labour over them... trying to get the *right* collection in the *right* order, the overall feel of the collection of music and the transitions between them are really important to me --- so changing the order and adding/deleting songs drives me crazy.

But the answer is yes, you can work around that copy-limit if you're open to altering your mix.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the input on Itunes and burning in general. Our music is already on our computer, so we didn't have any of those issues. Ebon and I did a collective disk, which means he played some music and I said 'yes' or 'no' and we went from there. He wouldn't put Britney on there though.

They'll be in the mail this afternoon, once I find two more sleeves. Bah!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #43
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

hello everyone

i've received half of the packages and once the others arrive i will do a mass mailing.
i think the holiday and crazy weather goings on have the mail on slow and they should be here any day but if you haven't mailed your package yet please pm me.

cheers
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #44
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonaderspeisung View Post
hello everyone

i've received half of the packages and once the others arrive i will do a mass mailing.
i think the holiday and crazy weather goings on have the mail on slow and they should be here any day but if you haven't mailed your package yet please pm me.

cheers
Ebon and I have moved since this project began. I'll pm you our new addy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #45
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I hope mah Swappers enjoy their Tunes.

Threw in an extra copy for the Swap Wrangler.

Wee.

Old 03-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #46
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

hello everyone

quick update

we are still short a couple packages and i've pm'd inquiries so i can give you all a better timeline for the send out date.

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #47
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

hello everyone

looks like i will be mailing the packages out by this weekend

i feel like a kid at christmas with all these unlistened to mixes - i'm way excited to find out what everyone mixed up

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #48
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to the Tunes!

Old 03-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #49
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Anyone get their packages yet?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #50
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

seriously?????
how many are still waiting?
i bumped everyone up to 2 day priority and mailed Saturday the 19th

f$#$#@ck - i opted out of the confirmation numbers
The Following User Says Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #51
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonaderspeisung View Post
seriously?????
how many are still waiting?
i bumped everyone up to 2 day priority and mailed Saturday the 19th

f$#$#@ck - i opted out of the confirmation numbers
In yer defense...LOL...I haven't checked my mail in a couple days.

Did U at least get to play the copy I sent for ya?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #52
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

let me know if you don't find anything in your mailbox please
i was waiting for others to receive theirs before i started rocking out - it seems only fair
Old 03-25-2011, 06:35 PM   #53
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Ebon and I got ours, minus of course the people who opted not to participate that were in our groups.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 12:20 AM   #54
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Oh, by the way...mine arrived!

Will take to listening tomorrow.

One of them is super fancy.

Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 03-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #55
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

I received mine sometime last week... thanks ya'll!!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: