Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:35 PM   #41
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

in my years of loving butches and FtMs, I must say I have felt with some of them, their anguish over their bodies, which had layers of discomfort for them for different reasons. Size being one of them. I have come to realize it doesnt matter if one is femme or butch/FtM, we all can be sensitive about size issues. Frankly, I love me a solid fella. No offense to the thinner ones, it is just not my taste. I have loved thinner ones but I am drawn to the larger butches and FtMs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
Soft thanks for the post:
I really appreciate you including US butches. I identify as a soft butch tomboy. and have always been of large size I still can remember when I went into a popular clothing store here in SO. Cal many yrs ago. I was like in 9th grade and I needed to go into the JRs dept because I needed to get size 13 jeans and I was like OHHH my. I am getting on a handle of being of larger size. Just saying thanks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #42
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

did you know the average size in America is 14?

Marilyn Monroe was a size 14.

My daughter today weighs as much as I did in the height of my eating disorder. She feels she is too heavy. I thought I was getting thin!

Its all how we chose to see ourselves. Its not the numbers that matter..its how we compare ourselves to who we expect ourselves to be,...
Old 07-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #43
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default meeting someone...

well All I just wanted to come in and say hi....
I have met a great woman online....she is a large sized woman like myself...SOO I am NOT so scared about being together sexually...BUT still I am a lil nervous....SHE says that she loves me for me and COULD care less about my size. BUT I still feel a lil bit self conscious of my size. I think that this is because of how society makes us feel w/ all this NEED to be sooo skinny. I think too because I am the only large woman in my family.

thanks for letting me rant.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #44
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

bumping....

did we forget we are celebrating the beauty of plusness? Lets hear more comments!
Old 09-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #45
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey there

I agree w/ Softness....
I haven't gotten responses either here or at BIG BUTCH LOVE.....COME ON BB...People
I only say this because I id as a tweener/Tomboy/softy.....and NOT into femmes....just other Tombois/butches....
NOT that I don't find Femmes attractive IT is jut that there ISN"T any attraction.

HOPE everyone is well and happy....Take care

Old 09-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #46
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Just linking up these two friendly threads

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=418 (Big Girl Love)

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...859#post189859 (BBW)
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #47
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0KN4TfS5c8&p=B2A77A12022CFC70&playnext=1& index=11"]YouTube - Fat-Bottomed Girls[/nomedia]
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #48
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

*bumpitybumpbump*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #49
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

What a great idea for a thread! It should keep going! Hope everyone had a great day
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #50
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Im a big boi and am good looking on the outside just as much as the inside. I love the girly girls of all shapes and sizes... I love this thread. Its one of the very few that I truly feel at "home" in when Im on it...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #51
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

MY word:

~Rubenesque~

<smile>

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #52
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I like "Volumptuous" lol Makes me feel sexy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 04:23 AM   #53
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
I like "Volumptuous" lol Makes me feel sexy
Great word!

I love my body!

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 04:54 AM   #54
kookybroad

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/sub/ beautiful blonde goddess, lol
Relationship Status:
Single, and actively looking!

kookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputation

What a wonderful place to be, as was put in a post earlier, I feel "at home" here. I am a lady with curves and a few extra pounds and I am very comfortable with the person I am. I am drawn to a person with more to love, lol. Now all I need to do is find that person,

Good morning to one and all, and I hope you have a wonderful Friday.
kookybroad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kookybroad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #55
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Cool how we feel

Yes I think my thing though Is that I am a butch that loves a sweet butch from England originally and we are getting together in March...hopefully. Yes I have considered myself Large and IN Charge is how I see it. I have had probs w/ my body but learning to love it NOW that I have someone who loves me for me. I agree that I come here and we can talk about anything......JUST how I feel. I may be attracted sexually etc to Butches but Also find wonderful "eye Candy" all you lovely ladies.....Hope that didn't come off as Being a lil crass.

have a great day all.

thanks for letting me rant
Old 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #56
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Now that it is finally here I have NOTHING TO DO!!!! How does that happen? Was looking forward to something that just didn't work out. Boooooo! Oh well What to do...hmmmm....

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #57
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello beautiful ladies Im sitting here watching some t.v. tonight. Its Saturday night.. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It's great snuggling weather here in Big D...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #58
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hello beautiful ladies Enjoy your Monday Evening... Big hugs all the way around
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #59
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
She was really curvy and yet muscular, soft but OH damn she was also hard bodied. As I type this I can still feel how her face felt in my hands and the bow of her lips as we kissed and the swallowing of myself into her ampleness and how wickedly wonderful the power from her huge thick thighs felt around mine...and how the bed rocked with her need of me. No small butch could do that for me....her presence was so sensually erotic for me that I can inhale and smell her simply by rekindling memories of our sex.

to this day, I am drawn to larger partners. Her body imprinted on me what my body responded to...

altho this is a thread about the Big Beautiful Woman, may I please just add...blessed be the larger butch or FtM...
OMFG woman. If I weren't an atheist I would shout "Hallelujah!! Amen!!!"

One please!
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nightshade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #60
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

BBW also have more area to spank!