Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 06-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #41
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
What kind do you want?
The kind that lasts the longer in the mail, lol
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #42
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
The kind that lasts the longer in the mail, lol
Ok, where exactly are you? You have mentioned your -extreme location- many at least 1000 times ....
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #43
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
Ok, where exactly are you? You have mentioned your -extreme location- many at least 1000 times ....
Hahaha! That information is top secret, only to be given to those willing to ship a CD internationally, lol

And I must apologize to Medusa, I don't want to turn this into the "send cookies to U" thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #44
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hahaha! That information is top secret, only to be given to those willing to ship a CD internationally, lol

And I must apologize to Medusa, I don't want to turn this into the "send cookies to U" thread.
Why is it top secret? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm seriously curious...
Old 06-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #45
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
Why is it top secret? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm seriously curious...
It is a joke.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #46
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

If I happen to miss the new thread, I really want to be included

Seriously, I think we will have to send cookie recipees. I think pretty much else will get stuck at customs.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #47
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in for the exchange...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #48
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I don't want to be all anal and stuff - at least not unless that's what's called for in the thread - but are there going to be problems at customs if we send - uh - copyrighted recordings by the mail?

Awww hell! I've done worse. Count me in for international exchange.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #49
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
(this is my passive-aggressive attempt to get Waldo in here to wrangle this!)
Aww. You're so cute.

I can't commit to LR and you think you can get me to be responsible for wrangling this? mwahahahaha!

Funny thing is I was just thinking about this the other day.

Hope you get lots of folks involved. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #50
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Anyone else interested?!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #51
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would totally do it. Being that I am international, perhaps others would not be so eager to participate with me. I may have a way around that though.
Smuggling is illegal, dude.

Besides, then they'll smell like coffee grounds.

I love the concept of this. I won't be able to participate (archaic computer and equipment) but I reserve the right to randomly pm people and ask "What'd you get?"

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #52
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Besides, then they'll smell like coffee grounds.

Gemme,

I quite busted out laughing with this...oh...I mean, I have no idea what that means...er...somebody mentioned cookies?
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #53
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Interested But Have a Couple of Questions...

Count me in. Music is my hobby. I have a huge collection and variety of music. I make cds all the time.

I especially love to blare my homemade stuff in my car on my long commute to work or one of my out and about journeys.

What is the limit for the number of people in a group? I would suggest 4 or 5 the most depending on how many participate in this.

My only reservation is exchanging addresses with folks I don't know. Not too sure if I like that idea. And no, I don't have a PO Box. However, if I know you from this website or another website, then that's cool, if not, that can be somewhat of a problem for me.

It may also cause a problem with folks who have had stalkers in the past and may go by different screen names, who may want to consider this cd exchange program. Not to sound paranoid, but I'm covering all ground and want to be sure there are no repercussions for anyone who may have experienced shit like this now, prior or possible future encounters.

Any suggestions Dusa?

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #54
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Count me in. Music is my hobby. I have a huge collection and variety of music. I make cds all the time.

I especially love to blare my homemade stuff in my car on my long commute to work or one of my out and about journeys.

What is the limit for the number of people in a group? I would suggest 4 or 5 the most depending on how many participate in this.

My only reservation is exchanging addresses with folks I don't know. Not too sure if I like that idea. And no, I don't have a PO Box. However, if I know you from this website or another website, then that's cool, if not, that can be somewhat of a problem for me.

It may also cause a problem with folks who have had stalkers in the past and may go by different screen names, who may want to consider this cd exchange program. Not to sound paranoid, but I'm covering all ground and want to be sure there are no repercussions for anyone who may have experienced shit like this now, prior or possible future encounters.

Any suggestions Dusa?

You could use this like we do in the craft thread. One person has the addies and the individuals send their cds to the hub, with a few bucks for shipping, and then the one person has the addies and sends the cds to their proper homes. It would make more work for the one person, but it does cut down on who has your home info.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #55
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You could use this like we do in the craft thread. One person has the addies and the individuals send their cds to the hub, with a few bucks for shipping, and then the one person has the addies and sends the cds to their proper homes. It would make more work for the one person, but it does cut down on who has your home info.
Sort of like a "designated mailer"...hmmm....
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #56
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still interested, though I see there hasn't been much going on on the thread lately. I'm not on the site every day, but don't want to miss out! I'll subscribe and check back.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #57
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Hey Scorp,

I get your concern
Ive been in 3 other swaps and have never had any issues. I did sit one swap out because there was one person participating who I did not want to have any of my info and rather than ask to be in a different swap, I just sat it out.

Id be glad to receive CDs on your behalf and send them out to you if that would make you feel more comfortble Besides, if I put you in the same swapgroup as myself, the people making CDs can save on the cost of shipping by sending 2 CDs to the same address versus a separate shipping charge.

Lemme know!

I'l start compiling the list of folks and post back in a bit!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #58
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Dusa,

Sounds good. Go ahead and count me...

Just trying to be proactive and make sure not only for me, but for anyone else who may have had concerns.

Rubbing hands together...I have some cool stuff I can compile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Hey Scorp,

I get your concern
Ive been in 3 other swaps and have never had any issues. I did sit one swap out because there was one person participating who I did not want to have any of my info and rather than ask to be in a different swap, I just sat it out.

Id be glad to receive CDs on your behalf and send them out to you if that would make you feel more comfortble Besides, if I put you in the same swapgroup as myself, the people making CDs can save on the cost of shipping by sending 2 CDs to the same address versus a separate shipping charge.

Lemme know!

I'l start compiling the list of folks and post back in a bit!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:26 AM   #59
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Ok, here is the list of folks that I have gleaned from this thread who said they wanted to participate:

Pinkielee
EzeeTiger
Scorp
UofMFan
MEEEEEdusa
Mitmo01
CyberSuebee
Leatherfaery
WaxnRope
Diva
Daywalker
The_Lady_Snow
Lillie
Freckle_K
Apocalipstic
SpiritDancer
Enchantress
Sassyleo
tonaderspeisung
LittleShug
Dixielady

Did I miss anyone?!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #60
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Reading Scorp's concerns made me think about a book swap I was part of on bee eff. Anyhow, when we exchanged books, we had names and address, but had no idea who they were unless we knew their screen names from being personal friends. The person in charge got our book lists and distributed names, addresses and what book(s) to ship that person. No one ever complained about privacy doing it that way. Perhaps the CDX could work the same way..........Wolfy who is not going to be part of it because I'm a computer idiot when it comes to stuff like making CD's I have to mix.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote