Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 03-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Hellions

Were you a hellion when you were a child?

What sort of things did you do to get into or cause trouble?

Share your wild/funny stories here!

We had a party phone line when I grew up and sometimes when you picked it up, there would be this old lady on it yacking about people at church. Her name was Miss Crisp. My cousin, Amy, and I used to pick up the phone and holler "Hey Cookie Crisp!" at her and then making barking and clucking noises.

Hellions. Bring it here!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Things l did....

decided my mom needed red shoes so painted all her black heels red

cut the hair off my sisters Barbies dolls because she wouldn let me play with them

drank sewing machine oil, and lemon Pledge, in one day, and never got sick

climbed out my window onto the roof, and fell into the holly tree, climbed back UP the tree because I knew I'd catch it for being on the roof. Woke up with my pj's stuck to my body because of the all the cuts and scratches, and still caught shit!

tormented my sister till she called me an effing a**hole in front of our dad, who thought it hysterical!

and all that was before I turned 12!!

hellion?
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I was an angel.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

There were 8 of us. My mom says I was the only one that never gave her any trouble.....go figure

oh and......she's the one that gave me my screen name...she always called me sunshine
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhh yesssss...I was super hyper to the point I couldnt sit still or go any where with out a stern warning bout consequenses.I went to a cathoilc school hehehehe..was I always in the office.
I did this...put bang caps on the under side of the commode seat..when who ever sat down got a real bang for there troubles.
Put allum in the sugar bowl in the nuns break room.
Stuffed potatos up the tail pipe of anyones car,just because.
Rolled a fue houses with t-paper.
poured vinager in the communion wine.
All tha was up to 8th grade when I got in high school...that was another chapter for later.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I was 14 my Junior High School Counselor told me my personality would be etched in stone by the time I was 15 - so I needed to pull my SHIT together.
On my 15th Birthday...
I set her office on fire and left a lovely note.
I am 15 and an Arson!
Guess WHO.

:-)

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I was a saint, there is photographic evidence.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be back, but for now, can ya'll see my halo
I know, it's a bit tarnished and dented from back in the day, but it's still good for someone up and coming

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #9
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't to bad of a hellion. My Dad had put the fear of God in me at a very young age. For the most part the few things I did I didn't get caught and if I did get caught....OH HELLO Hell hath no fury like my pissed off Daddy.

I'll have to think and come back to it

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Red face As always...

I am (and was) innocent; guilty of nothing.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Oh what fun.

Truthfully, i was the little sister from hell. I was good at it. I own that title.

Things i can remember doing to my dearly loved big brother....
  • cutting up his comic books to make paper dolls (the ones that would have been worth a lot of money a few years back when comic books were hot)
  • playing with his football and baseball trophies and accidently knocking off the balls and sticks and all the little "parts" on the tops of them.
  • knocking on his "always locked door" and running back to my room and hiding.
  • Loving the opportunity to go out on the carport when all of his friends were around and telling him he had to come in for supper.
  • taking his model cars that took him hours to put together and trying to fit barbie and her friends in them so they could go for a joy ride.
  • singing to songs in the car to the top of my lungs and making up words when i had no clue what they were saying (this drove him nutz)
Still......he loved his little sis as i loved my big brother. Story is...he saved up green stamps to get a little sister. He always told me it took 20 books of stamps to get me. I sure miss him.

Yes, i admit i was a hellion.....and if he was here he would totally agree...with a smile.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:24 PM   #12
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Oh what fun.

Truthfully, i was the little sister from hell. I was good at it. I own that title.

Things i can remember doing to my dearly loved big brother....
  • cutting up his comic books to make paper dolls (the ones that would have been worth a lot of money a few years back when comic books were hot)
  • playing with his football and baseball trophies and accidently knocking off the balls and sticks and all the little "parts" on the tops of them.
  • knocking on his "always locked door" and running back to my room and hiding.
  • Loving the opportunity to go out on the carport when all of his friends were around and telling him he had to come in for supper.
  • taking his model cars that took him hours to put together and trying to fit barbie and her friends in them so they could go for a joy ride.
  • singing to songs in the car to the top of my lungs and making up words when i had no clue what they were saying (this drove him nutz)
Still......he loved his little sis as i loved my big brother. Story is...he saved up green stamps to get a little sister. He always told me it took 20 books of stamps to get me. I sure miss him.

Yes, i admit i was a hellion.....and if he was here he would totally agree...with a smile.
I can think of a few more stories that have been told about you..haha

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #13
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I was an only child to my late-in-life mother. Sooooo after the first and only time my father tried to spank me as a weee tot, my Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother swooped down on him and told him I was not to be spanked. So with that as the ground work....I had NO rules growing up, so there was nothing to tempt me to be a hellion. So quite honestly, I was the math/band geek through most of school, and not a hellion in the least.

Now once I discovered whiskey......that's another story, but I wasn't little by then.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #14
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

When I lived with my great gramma, I was her "bluebird" angel. I adored that woman. When I visited with "Ms. Weaver"...who became my son's gramma later, I was her angel too... as a child, I was never happier, loving or as content as when I was with "Lil Gma and Gramma Weaver".... they were my safe-haven and home away from home....

When I lived with mom, my perpetually drunk step-dad and my mean-as-a-rattlesnake step-brother and sister.... my evil twin came out....

I stole mom's car once when I was about 13/14....and nearly lost it off the side of a mountain.... that's all I'm gonna say about that story...

would never come home to mom's by her curfew (would rather take a beating)...and broke the window out of the porch door with a brick when my sister locked me out....

I tormented my kid sister because she did the same to me... I locked her in an outhouse once and then dropped a mouse down the vent hole; would destroy all her barbies; burned her favorite clothes a couple times; broke her jaw when I was 17 and she was 12 (she kicked my pregnant belly first); cut her pony tall off while she was sleeping (it was just a little "snip snip" right before the family reunion); fed her favorite shoes to the tree shredder (after she bleached all my clothes); locked her in the old root cellar by super gluing the padlock shut (this cellar was known for spiders, snakes and other creepy crawlies...they had to use bolt cutters to get her out); convinced her while she was picking wildflowers that "those pretty little green leaves of three over there would go nice bundled with your flowers, and over there is some pretty "baby's breath"....unknown to her, I sent her picking Poison Ivy.... In my defense, I never did anything to her that was not provoked... SHE was the Hellion and to this day is just as mean as her brother...

At 8 years old, I ran away several times to "go to gramma's"...walking barefoot on a 4 lane highway to get there... this drove my mom batty!!

At 9, my uncle "George" would torment us girls by nearly drowning us, loosing his temper and holding us under the water at bath time.... I found a way to torment him right back (I hid all his "water jugs" and f**ked up all his hunting guns with plaster of paris then set loose all his coon dogs - after I set loose the live coon he kept in the garage for "training"), to this day he hates me just as much as I loathe him.

At 11, dumped used engine oil, cow crap and rotten eggs all over the 1960-something Ford Truck that my step-dad had just got done restoring....blamed that one on my step-brother...

other than that, I think I was a typical rebellious teen....

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #15
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ohh, I forgot to add.... my nick-name was not Sweet at that time ....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, I was quite the lovely child.

Except for the glasses.

I got my first pair at 14 months old. My second about 2 weeks after that. The next a couple of months after that.

Do you see a pattern here?

One pair I distinctly remember flushing. Another went out the window of our two story apartment, into the thorny bushes. Another I gave to the dog to chew. Yet another "somehow" "accidentally" got stomped/sat/stepped on (4-5 pair like that, actually). Even more got tossed out the moving car, "losted" lots of times, and run over by the car.

Now that I pay for them myself...and have gotten used to the buggers...they tend to stick around much longer than those did.

I still don't like things on my face though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #17
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

my big brother ran over me wih his big wheel. i still havent forgiven him for that.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #18
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yea I was help on wheels. My adopted dad used to make my brother and I sing in the choir on Sunday morning main churxh service. it was a packed Sunday morning with close to 1000 people there. I and my brother came over from pre teens church and brought a whooping cushion with us. we let the choir fall into place and I got the whooping cushion from my brother and we waited in the choir room. as soon as we heard my adopted dad start the beginning prayer after the first song we snuck back in the choir loft behind a ridge that you couldn't see us and my brother grabbed a microphone and I had the whooping cushion. when prayer finished and my adopted dad walked backwards to his seat it was on. I placed the whooping cushion on the chair my brother placing the microphone next to it and my adopted dad sat down the loudest fart went all over the.church he jumped up and and looked behind him but before he could see we moved stuff away and he went to sit down again and we did it again the church was roaring in laughter my brother took off to his seat in the choir I wasn't so lucky he caught me trying to do it a 3rd time. He acted like he thought it was funny. Man I got my ass beat whew but it was funny. Lol I was always doing stuff.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #19
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I cursed in church, and sat in the very back giggling with my friends. I lied habitually. I smoked pot, drank, snorted speed, dropped mescaline and acid. I smoked cigarettes too. I snuck out in the middle of the night to meet up with my friends and went to the wrong end of town. We would find Navy guys that would buy us beer. We were in the park smoking pot and drinking 40 ouncers at 3am on a school night. I would drag myself into the house at 5am, sleep for an hour and then get up and get ready for school. I did all this stuff before the age of 15.

Now that my daughter is a teenager, I am paying DEARLY for what I put my folks through. Oy.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #20
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hellion? HA! I was so lovingly referred to as Satan's spawn...lol I grew up as a spoiled rotten brat who got whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Gave me a pretty high opinion of myself as a kid...lol I was pure evil.

My love for snakes vs my family's terror of them proved to be quite fun. Almost gave heart attacks to a few great aunts who would find snakes in their pillowcases, sewing boxes, etc.

I got angry at my little cousin and cut off part of her perky lil blonde ponytail after she called me a "nasty tomboy" because all she wanted to do was play princesses and barbie while I was always covered in dirt playing tackle football with the boys.

I was never really a bully, per se, as much as the person who took up for the underdogs. If I saw someone being picked on, I would go up and beat the crap outta the bully even if they were bigger than me. Kids who were having problems with other kids would come to me for resolution. This happened all the way up even through high school.

I think only once did I ever fight for myself, but I guess it wasn't really a fight. I'm from a tiny little town in the NC mountains where there are no gangs and usually maybe one murder every few years. My senior year, we had a girl transfer from Atlanta who showed up on her first day decked out in gang colors, throwing gang signs etc etc. I guess I looked like queen redneck or something cause she got off the bus, walked straight up to me and spit in my face, telling me that she was gonna have her lil gang buddies drive-by all of us "inbreeding white trash". Um...excuse me? Our high school had an open 2-story breezeway that connected the two buildings. I didn't take too well to being spit on or threatened, so lil miss thang found herself dumped headfirst off the 2nd floor breezeway. Don't worry, she was absolutely fine (thank goodness for thick ferns and hedges), other than her pride. It was her first and last day at our school because she transferred to the next county that same day. The high school breezeway is now enclosed in glass. And even though it's been 14 years since I graduated, I STILL have quite the hellion reputation at that school. Oy.

Oh, and I guess I should probably mention all the weekend drinking we did at the local roller rink or when we were prepping for rodeos...LOL
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: