Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 10-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #161
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Loving the Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't answer about the movie ... I will let you know ...
So excited about getting to be over that way with the lovely Houston area folks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Keep us updated if you guys decide to get together somewhere, Me and Blaze are pretty busy this weekend . ughhhhhh.,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
I think....for sure...WE should definitely do dinner and a movie!! *grin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I second that notion!!!
i am wide open on Sunday, so just let me know times and places and i am so there...i repped Maggie my phone number so just text me
Old 10-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #162
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i am wide open on Sunday, so just let me know times and places and i am so there...i repped Maggie my phone number so just text me
Hmmmmmmmm ... Sunday ... I get out of my thing at 4:00, then it's a 3 hour drive, I think ... So um ... Would have to be around the 8 o'clock time ... So excited!!!!!
Love me some great people in this area ... IRISH!!!!!!! Am I gonna see you?????? Doc/Coach??? Twin!!!!!
D_C, I have your cell, yes ma'am!! Yay!!!!!
(sorry if I've missed anyone, I'm not from this part of Tx)
Sorry it's such a busy one for y'all Stilletto/Blaze/Pinkie ... You'll be missed and with us in spirit!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #163
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmm ... Sunday ... I get out of my thing at 4:00, then it's a 3 hour drive, I think ... So um ... Would have to be around the 8 o'clock time ... So excited!!!!!
Love me some great people in this area ... IRISH!!!!!!! Am I gonna see you?????? Doc/Coach??? Twin!!!!!
D_C, I have your cell, yes ma'am!! Yay!!!!!
(sorry if I've missed anyone, I'm not from this part of Tx)
Sorry it's such a busy one for y'all Stilletto/Blaze/Pinkie ... You'll be missed and with us in spirit!!!
TWWWIIIN!!! You will ssoooo be seeing me! Sissy is gonna be outta town....boo right! But I get out of work at 6p on sunday so you just let me know when and where!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 09:22 AM   #164
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
TWWWIIIN!!! You will ssoooo be seeing me! Sissy is gonna be outta town....boo right! But I get out of work at 6p on sunday so you just let me know when and where!!!
Very BOO!!!!!! Yes!!!
Um, TWIN, I don't know anything in that area! LOL
Let's say this ... I am going to be STARVED!!!!
So ... Who all would like to do dinner?????????
And of course, we'll have to eat the whole time I'm there till Wednesday,
so anytime during that time that's good for someone, let me know!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #165
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Ok all...I am coming down...I'll be round Mon afternoon/evening till Wed evening...
Old 10-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #166
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Very BOO!!!!!! Yes!!!
Um, TWIN, I don't know anything in that area! LOL
Let's say this ... I am going to be STARVED!!!!
So ... Who all would like to do dinner?????????
And of course, we'll have to eat the whole time I'm there till Wednesday,
so anytime during that time that's good for someone, let Hme know!!!
Hunnie I dont know anything either....where are you staying? I can look up restaurants and just meet somewhere... Meal time meetings sound like fun to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
Ok all...I am coming down...I'll be round Mon afternoon/evening till Wed evening...
Woooot! I guess you'll need to eat too huh? giggle

-Pixie-

Old 10-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #167
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hunnie I dont know anything either....where are you staying? I can look up restaurants and just meet somewhere... Meal time meetings sound like fun to me.

did you (Maggie lol) say your hotel was in Dickinson?

cuz they just opened a Chuy's in League City!!! That's right down the road!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #168
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Okay ... Google I guess around Dickinson ... It says it's only 20 minutes from you and I'm willing to go where ever ... I just wanna see y'all ... It was the ONLY hotel I could find with a Double, it was crazy. LOL

Quote:
did you (Maggie lol) say your hotel was in Dickinson?

cuz they just opened a Chuy's in League City!!! That's right down the road!
I LOVE me some Chuys!!!!!!!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #169
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Okay ... Google I guess around Dickinson ... It says it's only 20 minutes from you and I'm willing to go where ever ... I just wanna see y'all ... It was the ONLY hotel I could find with a Double, it was crazy. LOL

I LOVE me some Chuys!!!!!!!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Lol ok! Chuys sounds like a plan to me!

-Pixie-

Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #170
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,486 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

So..... are you guys going to Chuys in League city, sunday evening?
Old 10-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #171
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
So..... are you guys going to Chuys in League city, sunday evening?
Yes Ma'am!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #172
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes Ma'am!!!
Now all we need is a time!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #173
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Now all we need is a time!
Hmmmmmmmm ... I can say I'm coming from Taft, TX ... If we could quit being busy here at work I could google and see how long that takes ... How dare them make me work when I'm at work! LOL

Let's see ... According to my phone they are 3 hours and 46 minutes apart ... I leave at 4:00, no chance of later ... It may be pushing it, but do y'all wanna shoot for 8:00 ... Or better yet, let's say 8:30!!!! Yay!!!!!

So far ... Me Pixie Dark_Crystal ... Anyone else??????????
Old 10-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #174
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmm ... I can say I'm coming from Taft, TX ... If we could quit being busy here at work I could google and see how long that takes ... How dare them make me work when I'm at work! LOL

Let's see ... According to my phone they are 3 hours and 46 minutes apart ... I leave at 4:00, no chance of later ... It may be pushing it, but do y'all wanna shoot for 8:00 ... Or better yet, let's say 8:30!!!! Yay!!!!!

So far ... Me Pixie Dark_Crystal ... Anyone else??????????

8:30 is fine with me- but are you sure that will give you enough time? I am betting it will take you a lil more than 4 hours, cuz of pp stops and then you hafta check in to your hotel...
Old 10-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #175
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

8:30 is fine with me- but are you sure that will give you enough time? I am betting it will take you a lil more than 4 hours, cuz of pp stops and then you hafta check in to your hotel...
Thanks for looking out for me!
9:00 it is!!!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #176
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

OK Houston peeps it is settled! Chuy's League City (actually their website says Webster) at 9:00 pm on Sunday October 10
Old 10-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #177
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
OK Houston peeps it is settled! Chuy's League City (actually their website says Webster) at 9:00 pm on Sunday October 10
See ya there!

-Pixie-

Old 10-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #178
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
See ya there!

Wonder what type of trouble you 3 are fixin to get into
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #179
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
Wonder what type of trouble you 3 are fixin to get into
all i'm sayin is that Chuy's has the bestest strawberry margaritas
Old 10-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #180
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
all i'm sayin is that Chuy's has the bestest strawberry margaritas

I see I have bail money , just sayin
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post: