Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tapu to the rescue.
Got a pussy? Like pussy exclusively? Yer a lesbian.
And there you have. You are not a Lesbian if you do not indulge in the mighty pussy.

As far as the thanking of posts. I wrote about this in the other thread. I might not agree with what the poster is saying, but often - I will thank them for their participation.

And yes, I am rather Ranty (love the descriptor of me) I think it fits rather well.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 12:54 PM   #82
Daktari

I wonder how it would go down if a butch posted a similar thread in the femme zone and it was then populated mainly by butches?

Just askin' yanno?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 12:54 PM   #83
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow PUSSY MANIFESTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Tapu to the rescue.
And there you have. You are not a Lesbian if you do not indulge in the mighty pussy.

As far as the thanking of posts. I wrote about this in the other thread. I might not agree with what the poster is saying, but often - I will thank them for their participation.

And yes, I am rather Ranty (love the descriptor of me) I think it fits rather well.

Sadly that depends Julie, cause I LOVE PUSSY, I do, I love cunts, vaginas, labias, panochas, pootnanie, so on and so on.

But, I have been told I can not be lesbian, so I guess it all depends who is going to police lesbian that day.

I have another question about this fucking shit, what happens to the Trans Women who can't afford bottom surgery and are in this very community, are the not lesbians? Cause I believe they are 100% my lesbian, Femme comrades. STOP ERASING THEM

That is one big problem that needs to be solved I believe, or not either way

I LOVE PUSSY I eat it like a Lion.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 12:55 PM   #84
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

Honestly, I had been feeling really good about the acceptance I was feeling on the Planet for everyone the last few months.

For everyone.
My quote was not complete when tapu quoted me and was therefore out of context.

I just hate, hate lesbian-bashing.

It makes my skin crawl and my back get up.

I also hate stone-bashing.

I hate Trans-bashing.

If I left your ID or gender out- purely accidental. I hate you getting bashed, too.

Enough already.

FFS, do we not have to deal enough with being pitted against each other in the real world?

Does it have to happen here, too?

Really?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 12:59 PM   #85
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Well okay Tapu, your definition doesn't work for me. It feels quite narrow and I don't like people being reduced to body parts- or one body part.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:00 PM   #86
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Sadly that depends Julie, cause I LOVE PUSSY, I do, I love cunts, vaginas, labias, panochas, pootnanie, so on and so on.

But, I have been told I can not be lesbian, so I guess it all depends who is going to police lesbian that day.

I have another question about this fucking shit, what happens to the Trans Women who can't afford bottom surgery and are in this very community, are the not lesbians? Cause I believe they are 100% my lesbian, Femme comrades. STOP ERASING THEM

That is one big problem that needs to be solved I believe, or not either way

I LOVE PUSSY I eat it like a Lion.
Ya know Snow... My partner does not like hys pussy ventured upon. I am okay with saying such, as hy has openly discussed this in the Stone Butch thread. I spent years loving the pussy - devouring it as it should be... But now, my pussy days are over.

I love MY PUSSY! Oh yes I do. Therefore, I am.

MTF's are still not allowed or welcomed at Michigan Womyn's FEST. They will never (this place) get my patronage.

And you are not considered a Lesbian (let us not forget) because you are lovin/fuckin on a trans guy. <shrugs> Oh the rules that have been bestowed upon us.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014

Last edited by Julie; 01-31-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:09 PM   #87
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

responding to Anya's post:

FFS, do we not have to deal enough with being pitted against each other in the real world?

Does it have to happen here, too?

I am not weighing in on the politics and particulars of ID.
But when you say" we have to deal with enough with being pitted against each other in the real world? Does it have to happen here, too".

This is exactly what happens when people are marginalized in the dominant society: they turn against each other, the rage builds up, the splits occur and everyone walks away saying "how did this happen". Not to get too psychological her but this happens when people deal with race "she is too black, she is too white" socioeconomic status: "real rich vs. neuvaux (sp) rich.

Do I know the answer to the dynamics ensuing, no. Except, when we become conscious of it we may true to move into the position of empathy...being empathic to all the differences. That is hard, not sure I do it at all, but I am trying to become more aware of it.

I know this is not a sexy post...but everyone is struggling so hard with this that maybe a discussion around why this is so hard, why we can be bashing towards each other is not ok, should ensue. How we want to handle these differences.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:30 PM   #88
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This isn't much of a celebration of butch femininity. BUTCHES ROCK!!!

Last edited by Candelion; 01-31-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typo
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:37 PM   #89
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Cue intellectual reverse snobbery. Do I have a GPS tracker on me? <lifts shoes to look under>
I fear that if we knew what you were actually saying half the time, your posts would be even MORE offensive.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:41 PM   #90
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candelion View Post
This isn't much of a celebration of butch femitninity. BUTCHES ROCK!!!
Well, serious threads on similar topics seem to veer into whatever is the site preoccupation or issue of the day. It's inevitable. Some folks try to move them back toward the original intent, but it tends to just kill the thread. Eventually this will die down, and the thread will return to its original purpose.

The idea of butch femininity was bound to bring up a lot, in any case. Yes, there are lots of other gender politics being discussed. From my point of view, so be it.

I dislike it when people get whiplash because someone wants to put the breaks on a conversation for basically formal reasons -- it's not the original topic, for example. If it gets out of hand -- offending and hurting -- then, by all means, stop it. Otherwise, I say, let things go where they go. My opinion.

And the conversation straying a bit does not imply anyone does not think butches rock, if that was part of what you meant.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 02:07 PM   #91
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

So far what I've noticed in reading here is that some people have been offended, even hurt, by what some other people or groups have said. Some friends have been lost, some made; but what I don't see is anyone saying they changed who they were or wanted to be because of what was said. Can make you wonder how deep this all really runs.

On a more personal note:
I started to write a small history of how I came to this site and why I'm still wandering around with bullet holes in my back from my first days here in chat. In the midst of that, I received an email which I'll quote here:

"In my heart I am not a failure or a loser.
Not asking for a magic wand. I get up and wait in county lines for aid or food 4 hours sometimes 6 a day.
I am hungry and hopeless.
Medi-care is causing me to start all over again.My medication i need was denied . I am fighting it and have a state hearing . another nightmare. tirred. i am so tired.
i need help from you, but understand
i liked hearing your voice today"

And that's where I lost my train of thought in this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 02:08 PM   #92
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well, serious threads on similar topics seem to veer into whatever is the site preoccupation or issue of the day. It's inevitable. Some folks try to move them back toward the original intent, but it tends to just kill the thread. Eventually this will die down, and the thread will return to its original purpose.

The idea of butch femininity was bound to bring up a lot, in any case. Yes, there are lots of other gender politics being discussed. From my point of view, so be it.

I dislike it when people get whiplash because someone wants to put the breaks on a conversation for basically formal reasons -- it's not the original topic, for example. If it gets out of hand -- offending and hurting -- then, by all means, stop it. Otherwise, I say, let things go where they go. My opinion.

And the conversation straying a bit does not imply anyone does not think butches rock, if that was part of what you meant.

I don't mind that the conversation strayed. It's a lively discussion. I just wanted to jump in with a celebratory kudos to butches. That's all.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 02:12 PM   #93
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
So far what I've noticed in reading here is that some people have been offended, even hurt, by what some other people or groups have said. Some friends have been lost, some made; but what I don't see is anyone saying they changed who they were or wanted to be because of what was said. Can make you wonder how deep this all really .
I did.
But I'm really conscious I'm yarping in a butch thread about myself, presently.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 02:13 PM   #94
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
So far what I've noticed in reading here is that some people have been offended, even hurt, by what some other people or groups have said. Some friends have been lost, some made; but what I don't see is anyone saying they changed who they were or wanted to be because of what was said. Can make you wonder how deep this all really runs.

On a more personal note:
I started to write a small history of how I came to this site and why I'm still wandering around with bullet holes in my back from my first days here in chat. In the midst of that, I received an email which I'll quote here:

"In my heart I am not a failure or a loser.
Not asking for a magic wand. I get up and wait in county lines for aid or food 4 hours sometimes 6 a day.
I am hungry and hopeless.
Medi-care is causing me to start all over again.My medication i need was denied . I am fighting it and have a state hearing . another nightmare. tirred. i am so tired.
i need help from you, but understand
i liked hearing your voice today"

And that's where I lost my train of thought in this thread.
Are you saying someone asked you for money???
Old 01-31-2014, 02:21 PM   #95
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

If that is what you got from my post then I obviously need to stop posting here.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 02:21 PM   #96
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I fear that if we knew what you were actually saying half the time, your posts would be even MORE offensive.
And I fear that no matter what I could ever say, you'd find yourself offended.

Cheers~
Old 01-31-2014, 02:29 PM   #97
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Well okay Tapu, your definition doesn't work for me. It feels quite narrow and I don't like people being reduced to body parts- or one body part.
Yes, I understand your objections. How would you phrase a bare-bones, dictionary definition of a lesbian? (That was all I was trying to get at. There are differences and nuances I recognize, outside life in a dictionary.)

Thank you for your direct, and respectful, response, btw. That was great.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:29 PM   #98
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
tapu's dictionary:

My sexuality is not based around my, or anyone else's, underwear stuffing.

Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #99
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post

My sexuality is not based around my, or anyone else's, underwear stuffing.

Okay, give me your basic definition of the English language word lesbian.

Just give us at this point where to start: those semantic features that are necessary and sufficient to add up to "lesbian"
Old 01-31-2014, 02:37 PM   #100
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Tapu, please do not use the reputation comments to me to post critical/unfriendly remarks. My understanding is that that is against the TOS.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: