Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #62
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #63
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

First of all, I'd take my gf on an around the world cruise, see Alaska, the Carribian, Italy, Spain, fly inland and see Germany, and the Swiss Alps. England, Ireland and Scotland too will be on this trip.

Next we would travel to Africa to see the beautiful animals, visit Egypt, then head over to the Middle East to visit Israel...I've always wanted to visit there. Our next stop would be the beautiful land of Australia. I've wanted to visit there since I was a child. The beauty of this trip is that it has no time constraints, we have our very own yacht captain and on board staff that prepares our meals, and they know how to disappear when not needed.

Fun excursions will include driving dune buggies in the sand, skiing, walking trails hand-in-hand, snorkeling, making love in a private beach gazebo, beer tastings, trying new foods, possibly petting a dolphin, fishing, and meeting other gays and lesbians abroad .