Old 08-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #21
Anastasia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not Looking

Anastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
Welcome to my reality....50 would be a small class though.

Good luck with the start of the new school year
Good God. You must teach PE. I am so sorry

I was talked into teaching ONE section of PE for ONE year and that was enough to know that I will stick with biology, thank you. 65 kids outside, half of them not dressed out, none of them wanting to do a damn thing...

As we get new administrators I neglect to mention that I can teach PE.

Good luck to you!
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:49 AM   #22
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to take a moment and wish all my fellow educators the best of luck for the new school year. Its show time....let the games begin!
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #23
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Day #1 is done...only 180+ to go. Is (or has) anyone used the Kagan Stratagies in their classrooms? I would be interested in hearing how it went, as my school is using them for the first time this year. We went through 3 days of training, and it sounds good....I just wondered how it went in practice.

Thanks
and best of luck with the new school year
Old 09-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #24
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

The first week is over, and the big push is on Kagan Stratagies...if any one has used these in you classroom, I would appreciate your thoughts on how successful they are.