MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Post Gender Myths....

I noticed that people tend to assign certain tags, expectations, state of dress, desires, behaviours to others gender.

My gender is Femme I am what I am.

Please keep jabs, agendas and personal history out of the thread. Thanks!!!!

----------------------------------------

Myth: Femme = receiver
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

one myth i run up against a lot is that the femme is always the caregiver/caretaker/nurturing one in the relationship.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow ...

Myth: Barbies are girl toys!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Myth: femmes are high maintenance.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow ......

Myth- Woman/Femme/Girl = weak

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

FACT: Femme=FABULOUS, Festy, intelligent, powerful, fiery, strong, gentle, soft, passionate, classy, and rock this butch's world...
Old 05-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #7
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

myth: femmes do the cooking and cleaning
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #8
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

myth: femmes are submissive
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #9
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Butch needs to have a Butch hair cut. .
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #10
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Crap. Sorry. But that is a stereotype. A positive one, but that.

The feisty one, particularly, makes me TIRED. i don't like the word even. It makes "cute" what are essentially powerful characteristics.

And re classy, passionate, etc. -- ya know, i wanna be free to be as ordinary, bored, wishy washy, poorly dressed, and whatever else and -- STILL be femme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
FACT: Femme=FABULOUS, Festy, intelligent, powerful, fiery, strong, gentle, soft, passionate, classy, and rock this butch's world...
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Butch belongs and looks hot in a tool belt. Greasy and sweaty..

Femmes can't have sports cars, ride motorcycles, play sports..

Femmes belong in the shopping mall..

Femmes should have long nails, Butch short ones..
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Myths!

Myth -- Women/Girls/Femmes have to have kids...

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #13
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Anything a man can do, a woman can do better.. (I wonder about this one)
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Anything a man can do, a woman can do better.. (I wonder about this one)

I think yes, nor do I see it as myth, it may not be ALLLL women it still really isn't less truth.

I do think it's pretty presumptuous to assign or assume that women/girls/Femmes won't excel over male/masculine.

Especially since neither masculinity or femininity is "gender specific".

Binary thinking ingrains that bullshit and assigns gender boxes.

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 05-12-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: ETA
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #15
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Femmes / Women don't know sports. They wouldn't have fun at a sports bar. They can't play pool.

Guys as cheerleaders?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow No question about it!

Myth-- Guys/Men/Boys can't be cheerleaders!!!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #17
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
one myth i run up against a lot is that the femme is always the caregiver/caretaker/nurturing one in the relationship.
i do this sometimes, ... i associate femme/nurturing. but i also consider myself to be nurturing.

very interesting. i think this is a topic of its own. can go rather deep.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow .....

Myth: ALL women/girls/Femmes love all things pink.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #19
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Myth: Femmes/girls/women can't fix things around the house, move anything heavy or deal with the "creepy crawlies" like bugs and snakes.

And I can prove it cuz I do this stuff all the damn time...
Old 05-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #20
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

MYTH: That all butch'es are born with knowledge on how to fix cars, do home repairs, mason, carpentry, painters, plumbers, electricity, shocking fact. Not all. Some only know 3/4 of these expectancy.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:

Tags
binary, butch, femme, guys, myths