theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Funny Shit

Bring it.

I'll go first.

Today on my "Recommended for You" Youtube list....was this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtWenxwqjAQ&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-1-HM"]YouTube- Linedance - Cowboy Yoddle Song[/ame]

C'mon folks, don't keep those laughs to yourself. This thread is for anything funny....stories, videos, jokes....

Share 'em or just join in the ----->>>

(ya, and now I know you're all wondering WTF I'm listening to on Youtube that THEY think I may be interested in this)

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 05:55 AM   #2
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZCoIege8oM&feature=related"]YouTube- Funniest Thing Ever - Hilarious[/ame]
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Huffpo has a bit on the funniest protest signs of 2009. This one is my favorite.

I don't know which is funnier, the wikipedia-esque citation note or that "sports nuts" is on this guys list.

MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M"]YouTube- MAD tv - Bon Qui Qui at King Burger[/ame]
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmJJu9wWOE"]YouTube- MADTV Chyna skit 2[/ame]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Tabitha,

I LOVE the video. I also LOVE your sig line:

It's Christmas, for goodness sake.
Think about the baby Jesus... up in that tower, letting his hair down...
so that the three wise men can climb up and spin the dradel and see if there are six more weeks of winter.

MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Tabitha,

I LOVE the video. I also LOVE your sig line:

It's Christmas, for goodness sake.
Think about the baby Jesus... up in that tower, letting his hair down...
so that the three wise men can climb up and spin the dradel and see if there are six more weeks of winter.

Thank you
Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQZX0tTvXL8&feature=related"]YouTube- Swan - She Look Like a Man[/ame]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #9
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

MadTv has so many funny characters... it's so hard to choose!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #10
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIDJDkbutGk&feature=related"]YouTube- Mad Tv Stuart and the Tooth Fairy[/ame]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Classic also posted in the child memory thread

When I was really little like '62-'63
we lived next door to a big family with
real good lookin' kids in high school.

The littlest kid, about 6 years old,
was named Butchie and he was
always hanging around where he shouldn't.

His sisters who were in high school
were gorgeous, and very popular,
and one night his
oldest sister Connie had a date.

So Butch was hanging around the bathroom
watching her get ready to go out. As it happened
the bathroom door was partly opened and he
saw Connie insert a Tampax.

He was a chubby, stocky little kid with white
curly hair and dimples, and he walked around like
he owned the house —real sure of himself.

So he goes into the living room where Connie's
date is sitting on the sofa waiting for her.
And Butch says, "Connie'll be with ya in a minute,
she stickin' a candle up her butt."

Here's remembering childhood, great stories and
the early 60s with Bobby Vee........

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default True stories..

A little donor baby (she was about 9 at the time) I know (now an adult) and her little brother (was 5 ) were having a discussion about when they grew up and had kids.

Her brother said, I want a white donor for my baby.

She said, Bob, (not his name), you, idiot, you ARE a white donor!

About a year later, one of their original lesbian parents was transitioning (FtM). Obviously, this was a family in which everything was just talked about openly, including transitioning variables. So......

One day while with her Dad, they were at a fast food drive-thru and had been talking about Dad's transition previously. Right when the the fast food cashier came on the speaker to take the order, she yelled out... Dad, when are you going to get a penis?!

Out of the mouths of babes....

Last edited by AtLast; 08-08-2010 at 09:34 PM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation
Default Control Over Wives

Three mates are down the pub. Bill and Joe are arguing about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third bloke, Fred, says nothing.

After a while, Bill turns to Fred and says, "Well, what about you? What sort of control have you got?"

"I'll tell you," Fred replies. "Just the other night my missus came crawling to me on her hands and knees."

The other two were absolutely amazed. "What happened then?", Joe asked.

"She said, 'Get out from under the bed and fight like a man!!!".
Old 08-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #14
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

12 Highscores

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

No Sex

A young newlywed couple wanted to join a church. The pastor told them, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks." The couple agreed and came back at the end of two weeks.

The pastor asked them, "Well, were you able to get through the two weeks without being intimate?"

"Pastor, I'm afraid we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks," the young man replied.

"What happened?" inquired the pastor.

"My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was over come with lust and took advantage of her right there."

"You understand, of course, that this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.

"That's okay," said the young man. "We're not welcome at the grocery store anymore either."
Old 08-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #15
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

12 Highscores

Butt Measurement

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day and the man looks over at his wife and says: "Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big. I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue."

With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife's bottom. "Yes, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!" The woman chose to ignore her husband.

Later that night in bed, the husband is feeling a little frisky. He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks. She answers: "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?"
Old 08-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #16
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Classic

BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2010, 04:28 PM   #17
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweetie, Darling

Outtakes from one of the funniest shows...

BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #18
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #19
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Guilford County NC

"teach the children well..."

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #20
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

organ ic veggies??

http://www.wane.com/dpps/news/strang...10-jgr_3539596
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: