Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #101
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

YAY! Canada beat the US in hockey (women's). Definitely was an awesome game and a heartbreaker for the US.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #102
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

WOOOHOOO HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #103
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
YAY! Canada beat the US in hockey (women's). Definitely was an awesome game and a heartbreaker for the US.
I didn't get to see the whole game, but from what I did see, it looked like a good game. I can't say that I'm not a little bummed, but good job to the Canadian women!

I played in a hockey tournament sometime in '98. My coach and the other team's coach were both good friends with one of the women on the US team since they had grown up playing with/against each other. She showed up at the game with her gold medal from the games in Nagano. She had the biggest smile on her face as she spoke to both teams. It was pretty cool to see, and I'm sure the Canadian women are wearing that same grin tonight.
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #104
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So that means we're even, right?

Men's hockey - - - US
Women's hockey - - - Canada

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #105
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
So that means we're even, right?

Men's hockey - - - US
Women's hockey - - - Canada

Men's hockey hasn't played yet for medals (the Medal games will be on the 28th). And I expect it will be Canada.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #106
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

WOOOHOOO FOR CANADA we did it ............ we won the GOLD in women's hockey

I can honestly say that the American women played an amazing game, and gave us a run for our money ~ it was a well fought, hard battle but I have to say that BOTH teams deserve to be proud of what they did today

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #107
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not huge on figure skating, and I don't know a triple lutz from a triple toe loop....

But how about the Canadian woman Joannie Rochette? Her mother passed away unexpectedly on Sunday. And here she is skating 4 days later to a bronze medal! Congrats for her! I can't imagine how difficult this must have been for her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #108
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I still like my good ole American boys 'n girls, though.

Quote:
Men's hockey hasn't played yet for medals (the Medal games will be on the 28th). And I expect it will be Canada.
HSIN told me this too. Phooey! They should have all (meaning all of the sports) played all of the prelim games to get here. No wonder it takes almost a month.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:07 PM   #109
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy
I'm not huge on figure skating, and I don't know a triple lutz from a triple toe loop....

But how about the Canadian woman Joannie Rochette? Her mother passed away unexpectedly on Sunday. And here she is skating 4 days later to a bronze medal! Congrats for her! I can't imagine how difficult this must have been for her.

I cried when Joannie skated her short program the other night, and I also cried tonight watching such an emotional performance tonight. What an amazing skater, having to deal with such a tragedy and yet turn it into a bronze medal ........... she did herself, her mom, her family AND especially Canada proud

I am SO damn proud to be Canadian right now

Old 02-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #110
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
I cried when Joannie skated her short program the other night, and I also cried tonight watching such an emotional performance tonight. What an amazing skater, having to deal with such a tragedy and yet turn it into a bronze medal ........... she did herself, her mom, her family AND especially Canada proud

I am SO damn proud to be Canadian right now

Watching the medal ceremony right now, and it's making me tear up. What a bittersweet moment for her! I'm not Canadian, but I'm unbelievably happy for her. I actually hoped that the US woman after her would not skate a better program.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #111
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I definately teared up too Goofy. Its simply amazing to see such a wonderful young woman have to face such a horrible tragedy, and yet want to continue in the competition to do well (which I am sure that's what her mom would have wanted). She took the bronze medal, winning it for herself and her family as well as for the entire country! I don't think you need to be Canadian to feel proud of what she did, it was something that it beyond words to describe
Old 02-26-2010, 03:50 AM   #112
paulpeter

How Do You Identify?:
fds

paulpeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
My favorite events:

~Ice skating (solo & couples)

~US Hockey

~Luge

~Downhill skiing

~Speed skating

~Snowboarding (with that wild red-headed guy)

Oh that's really great my favourite is Downhill skiing any ways lets see the results from start to till now are given below..

Gold Silver Bronze Total
1. United States 8 12 12 32
2. Germany 8 11 7 26
3. Norway 7 6 6 19

This are top 3 countries...
Old 02-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #113
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I really have enjoyed watching the games so far. I cannot believe they are almost over. Every day was like a big thing to watch on TV. I just loved it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #114
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Go Canada!!!!

Canada plays Team USA this Sunday for the Gold in Men's Hockey. Great Game!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #115
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WOW about the women's figure skating finals! Breathtaking!

I'm thinking that in my next life, I want to be a pairs ice skater or ice dancer. Guess the Olympic Committe better start working on a queer category righ now!

Imagine...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #116
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Is it Sunday yet?

The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #117
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

We just got home from watching Canada win two gold medals in short track speed skating! amazing to be there, see it all happen, with the crowds cheering, it was deafening!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #118
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
We just got home from watching Canada win two gold medals in short track speed skating! amazing to be there, see it all happen, with the crowds cheering, it was deafening!

Well just how cool is THAT!!!! What an amazing experience THAT must have been!!!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #119
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pole Danceing!?

I saw a comersal on tv that they may make pole daceing an olimpic event,it only came on once,did anyone else catch it?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #120
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCJ75A0J54"]YouTube- Johnny Weir: That's Gay[/ame]
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: