Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #3761
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Dude you better run.
i aint am very skeered of da Arwen

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #3762
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Yawn.

When you bring a better game, I might play then.Your cards also will be slightly skewed.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #3763
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to say thank you to everyone i have had the pleasure of meeting so far, very pleasant and wonderful you all are

The superbowl was enjoyable and I loved the laughter even if some of it was at my expense ...cough Ebon, Luvs....lol you two cracked me up.

Thank you to Puplove and Oiler for opening up your home and feeding all of us, you two are awesome. Thank you the little puppy lovings too, I have missed my little one so much and they must have known.

Blush, Goofy, it was a pleasure meeting you both.

Bleu, It was great laughing with you and meeting you. Your lil pup is too darn adorable.

I have so enjoyed my time here. I look forward to coming back.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #3764
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

All out of love!! It was nice meeting you too.

Had a blast. Thanks again Glynese!! Love you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I just want to say thank you to everyone i have had the pleasure of meeting so far, very pleasant and wonderful you all are

The superbowl was enjoyable and I loved the laughter even if some of it was at my expense ...cough Ebon, Luvs....lol you two cracked me up.

Thank you to Puplove and Oiler for opening up your home and feeding all of us, you two are awesome. Thank you the little puppy lovings too, I have missed my little one so much and they must have known.

Blush, Goofy, it was a pleasure meeting you both.

Bleu, It was great laughing with you and meeting you. Your lil pup is too darn adorable.

I have so enjoyed my time here. I look forward to coming back.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #3765
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Pupoil, thanks for the hospitality once again!
xoxo
~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #3766
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

kisses n hugs to everyone !!!

I will be back in April

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 10:51 AM   #3767
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation
Default OUTlander 2013 Music Festival

I saw a blurb on the net about this music festival. My question is directed to anyone who has attended this bash in the past - is this a fun event to attend? Any advice?
Jean_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #3768
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_ View Post
I saw a blurb on the net about this music festival. My question is directed to anyone who has attended this bash in the past - is this a fun event to attend? Any advice?
It's coinciding with SXSW, I think. I don't think I've been to that official event, but I've heard Patrice and Jen. They've good.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #3769
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default Free Race Entry- Electric Run Austin 3/30

Hi Austin folks---

Today I was just given a free entry to the Electric Run Austin which is this Saturday 3/30. You can run OR walk this 5K course (3.1 miles).

If anyone is interested contact me asap and I can put your registration through.

Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 7311 Decker Lane, Austin, TX 78724

The Electric Run is a 5k run/walk at night with amazing lighting effects synchronized to music. Experience a new world including glowing arches, umbrellas hanging from trees, lasers, moving lights, and NeffMau5Land to name a few! The run is capped off with a massive celebration at the finish line. Participants are encouraged to get their spark on by dressing up in costumes that glow, shine, blink and dazzle.

Here is the event link:
http://electricrun.com/austin-tx/
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #3770
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey everybody nearby - we have a cooler packed full of beers and ales, and the last of the ice is nearly gone. When that's gone, we're throwing it out. Unless you come and get it...just let me or the Oiley Beauhunk know if you want to run by and grab any. By tomorrow night it will probably be warm.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #3771
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Hey my Austin family

I just wanted to come in and say THANK YOU for the beautiful flowers that you all sent for my father's funeral! The huge arrangement full of red, white & blue flowers (along with the American Flag) is still blooming like crazy and sitting on my dining room table (ok, maybe taking up most of my dining room table

It was so comforting to feel the love from y'all during such a difficult time for me & my family. We thank you and I appreciate y'all more than you will ever know!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #3772
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Hey everybody nearby - we have a cooler packed full of beers and ales, and the last of the ice is nearly gone. When that's gone, we're throwing it out. Unless you come and get it...just let me or the Oiley Beauhunk know if you want to run by and grab any. By tomorrow night it will probably be warm.

Teh Arwen needs more sleep. I read the above and thought, "But why are they throwing away a perfectly good cooler?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #3773
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

There's a Beltane festival tomorrow in north austin.... i want to go
Old 05-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #3774
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
I am making a squinty eye at everyone who thanked the pup post. Thumbs up to the pup, yes. Thumbs up to harming of defenseless alcohol, even when it isnt high quality, noooooooooo

But in all seriousness, Pup and Oiler were fantastic hosts and are very much appreciated
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #3775
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pup & Oiler

Thank you for being two of the most gracious, generous, hardworking hosts I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. You were so kind to open your home to so many of us for an entire weekend. I truly don't know how you do this every year!!!

Best Wishes,
Contessa
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #3776
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default This Saturday!!

Trinity, TX

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

hot rods, pinup girls, cold beer and rockabilly. anybody wanna go? so far, it's me and cowboi. c'mon...you know you wanna.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #3777
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Austin Protest for Justice for Trayvon - Hoodies UP!

When: tonight at 6pm
Where: the south gates of the Texas Capitol at 11th and Congress
What: a speakout for Trayvon and against racism and the criminal "injustice" system.

I'm going to try to get down to Austin for this.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #3778
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default Red Room - reportedly kicking out gay people

"He said he also heard the man tending to the door tell patrons, "This is not a gay bar anymore, you're not welcome. You can't come in.""

“They pulled all the bartenders in the back and they said, 'Well, we're not going to call this a gay bar anymore, we're going to call it a straight bar,'" Moon said.
Gay patrons say on that night, they were kicked out of Red Room.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 07-23-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #3779
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Will be arriving in Austin tonight. I have to deliver in the morn but should have some time to have coffee / conversation afterwards, if anyone is interested please pm me.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #3780
darlingv

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Connecting to someone with strong possibilities

darlingv is on a distinguished road
Default Butch-Femme Holiday Gathering in ATX

Hey folks - anyone up for some butch-femme holiday cheer in Austin anytime soon? I'm happy to organize, just want to see what folks would be interested in and what dates might work best?

Some random ideas:

Meet-n-Greet cocktails at Spider House
Discussion meetup at Genuine Joe's
Musical cars caravanning to see holiday lights (we play musical cars every fifteen minutes to mix up passengers and allow everyone to meet, then finish up with hot cocoa somewhere)

Would love to meet more family here in town!
darlingv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darlingv For This Useful Post: