Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #121
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess :

I cheated on cutting back my calorie intake this weekend.

I should probably start back to walking soon

I love French Vanilla Oil from Bath N Body Works for my oil burner
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #122
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess... That I had a few wild and adventurous dreams with a femme here, just by looking at her pic.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #123
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I confess I feel much better now that I have had this skunk of a mood.

I also came to realize exactly why I have had this snit.

Those of you who know how important synthroid is in your body, will be horrified to know I havent had it since Novemeber 3rd. !!!

I filled all my scripts on that day. They didnt have the Drs ok yet for that one and said they would call her for it. Well, I just forgot. When you take 14 bottles of pills a day, its easy to forget the one. Especially during a holiday month.

While I was sobbing today over accidentally dropping a brand new roll of toilet paper in the toilet bowl (an expensive accident for someone who cant buy it with food stamps) it somehow lit the light bulb over my head that I havent had my synthroid. I traced it back to Novemebr 3rd! I called my pharmacy and got it filled, ran down and picked it up and took my first dose right in the car.

It also explains why I have had tingles in my heels, my fingers, my lips and my tongue, weight gain and these worsening mood swings. Not to mention my insomnia that has gotten much much worse as the days and nights have steadily all become days!

I confess I do this way too frequently with synthroid. I dont take it as seriously as my other drugs because it only cost $10 without insurance, and its to treat something in my neck. Come on. Salt can make it better for goodness sake. Really? I have to take a stupid pills too? But boy oh boy if I dont have that "stupid pill" I am almost institutionalizational (is that a word?)

I am much better now that I know where this is all coming from. I try to be joy based. Yes, yes, it all sucks but my life really is wonderful regardless. Yes yes, I dont have much but Iwill and I just need patience. Its all going to come back to me again. I have been injured. I am not being punished..lol.

I confess I am glad I was able to verbalize my boils and warts here. I couldnt in my real life. Cyberly I was able to let it out. Oh, I did in real too but I couldnt explain it like I did here. I just gnashed my teeth and scared everyone in real. I got cyber hugs and prayers here! I confess I love you all and am so glad I have a safe place to be me..the real me. Funny I can be the real me in cyber but not in my real world...

I confess I am glad the day is over and medicine in in my possession once again...
I confess, I started taking synthroid several monts, or was it longer, ago . I can relate.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #124
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to jumping out of bed last night and screaming when a Daddy-longlegs walked across my face. I think it fell into my pillowcase when I carried my stuff in from the car because I brushed my pillow along the railing on the stairs (they gather there like some sort of Daddy-longlegs singles bar).

I also confess to assisting the unfortunate creature in its ascension to another plane. Of this I am not proud as I am a firm believer in catch and release back into the wild.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #125
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I confess to jumping out of bed last night and screaming when a Daddy-longlegs walked across my face. I think it fell into my pillowcase when I carried my stuff in from the car because I brushed my pillow along the railing on the stairs (they gather there like some sort of Daddy-longlegs singles bar).

I also confess to assisting the unfortunate creature in its ascension to another plane. Of this I am not proud as I am a firm believer in catch and release back into the wild.
ok I confess too- I kill bugs and spiders. If they have a web out of the way and stay in the web catching flies I'm on with that but the moment they walk on the floor or cruising the house they are history.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #126
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

OMG!!!!! I confess to LMAO a Miss Scarlett

Quote:

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #127
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I REALLY do not wanna go back to work tomorrow.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #128
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess....

.... I cant WAIT to get back to work tomorrow.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #129
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I confess: That I went to a friends for T-day, but I got a turkey pre Thanksgiving for 59 cents /lb. And that big bad boy is baking in my oven right now. My house smells like mmmmmm YUMMY-NESS.

I confess, that I want to make Turkey pot pie, and share it.

I confess that the Pistachio Gelato at Costco is calling my name... hmmm guess who's hungry????

I confess that Gentle Tigers kindness is heart warming.....
Old 11-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #130
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
OMG!!!!! I confess to LMAO a Miss Scarlett
Oh, you are so in trouble with me now!
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #131
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

peepes....leaves the confessional quietly and goes to hide

Quote:
Oh, you are so in trouble with me now!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #132
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I enjoyed too many of my favorite foods the past few days, including leftovers! I confess, it feels great to leave them behind and be back on track!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #133
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am on a self destructive kick and that I overdid the lights today (hung ONE strand of lights on my INSIDE porch...gawd..what a weakling I am nowadays) and pushed my lungs again and launched myself into a series of full blown lack-of-oxygen attacks

I confess I did take my synthroid and was sheepish about it today

I confess I love fiercefemme!

I confess I got a treadmill from freecycle because I am in denial and think that with my health issues I will be able to work out

I confess I didnt eat anything but a piece of pie today...
Old 11-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #134
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
peepes....leaves the confessional quietly and goes to hide
Blade darlin', Sweet told me about the crickets...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #135
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I confess that:
  • I don't know why I am posting so much today. It is like I am manic, or something
  • I prefer relationships with traditionally defined gender roles...butch does this and femme does that.
  • I have always felt guilty about the above, but I really shouldn't b/c I only ever date people who are seeking the same type relationship and who wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I don't think I have ever really thread stalked someone. I just never think to do so
  • If I did thread stalk someone it would probably be June just cause I like the way she thinks and betenoire as I love her wit. Oh, and maybe Gemme b/c her posts always make me smile.
Thank you, Dapper! I confess, that's very nice of you to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
I confess---

to liking the smell of skunk (lol only when I drive by)

not knowing how to swim or ride a bike (deprived childhood)

still making wishes on falling stars and eyelashes

I havent kissed someone in a long time

I am in love wih the idea of being in Lust
I think your deprived childhood had something to do with that skunk smell thing.

Just sayin', I confess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
I Confess:
  • I do not EVER giggle
  • I am afraid of the dark
  • I still believe in the Boogey Man
  • I miss the warmth of a body next to me when I sleep
  • I do not handle change well
  • Clutter makes me feel safe
I confess...

I will giggle for you.
I will protect you from the Boogey Man in the dark.
I'll lay next to you.
I have small hands, but will stand handle your change.
Me too! A little bit. Not hoardy stuff. Piler stuff.

*nods*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #136
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Holy Guacamole

I confess, Mexican food tastes good after 3 days of turkey.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #137
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to...

Making my apartment as cold as possible only to bury myself under fleece blankets.

Being afraid of clowns! And doing my best to avoid one at the park today! BLAH!

Loving Hot Cheetos stuffed inside my sandwiches.

HATING making my bed (not at the top of my to do list)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #138
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

I do confess:

I am a bit spoiled by my Daddy/Dom because Hy loves me so

I do not feel guilty at all for being spoiled

I have another 4.5 hours left in my 16 hour work day and I cannot WAIT to be done !
Old 11-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #139
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I ate the entire innards of a pumpkin pie watching football today.
    And, it wasnt that good.
  • I bought an inferior shrinkage wrap
    knowing it would come back to
    bite me in the hiney. Tomorrow,
    I will be going out to buy the more expensive one.
  • I really really really do not want to go
    see the dentist tomorrow. I like the laughing gas
    but it is heck of an expensive high.
  • I finally ordered my first ever
    fleece lined flannel shirt.
    Now, will I feel like a "real dyke"? or just be warmer?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #140
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess its been so long so Ive kissed someone.. that seems to be all I wanna do lately is kiss.. Corny I know.. but true
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: