Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What is your Flirtation Style?

I am a complete idiot when it come to flirting! Have no sense about it at all. Worse thing is, it takes me forever to figure out if a femme is even flirting with me! There have been more than a few times my friends have had to "clue" me in! BONK!!!

So, I figured there are many members here that could enlighten those of us that are just not good flirts with telling us about how they do it!

Let's have a fun time here! Let your flirtation techniques run free!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Well it figures that Rico Suave gets to be the first to respond.

Quite honestly...my flirtation style is honesty. I'm not shy about telling people that I think they are attractive, witty, smart, sexy, etc. I will usually be straight forward and tell them I think they are attractive. Some folks on here view me as just a flirt or player. When in fact, I am being honest and straigtforward. The catch to this is you can't be shy. You have to voice your opinion. Also when I tell someone how I feel about them, it isn't in the hopes of "hooking up". I do it because we all like compliments, honest compliments. So I do it to just let that person know that I think they are special.

The honest compliment opens the door for other conversations.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:29 AM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am not very coy when it comes to approaching someone. If I'm interested I will approach. If they are not receptive or a 2 X 4, I quickly lose interest. I don't chase after anyone. I am more the type of woman you have to get my attention and then keep it. Therefore I am more drawn to straightforward and cerebral approach. I really dislike sexual innuendo in the beginning. I’m very open-minded but reserve that level of flirting for a lover. I want someone that steps up and initiates but isn’t overbearing about it. Some women go for that aloof and mysterious type. It just does nothing for me. I’m more the type that wants you to show you are interested and work at my affection. Only then might you unleash the seductress in me and watch out.

Everyone is different when it comes to the flirting game. I don’t know you very well but from my observation I would guess that friendship is very important to you in a lover- as it should be. You are more likely to befriend someone and see where that goes. I’m the same way but I think my disadvantage, which could be yours too, is that we have these walls and almost “too” careful to allow anything to bloom in that friendship. I admire people who can instantly respond to chemistry and just go with it. I’m far too methodical. Perhaps more so as I get older.

But I love flirting and playfulness. Even if nothing happens. I have a few friends that I can do this with and it never goes beyond that which is fine. I have had some heated and passionate romance in my time with heavy doses of flirting. I would LOVE to do another round of that!

Just be yourself but know that the women that might interest you, again an observation will probably want some hints, a dash of the chivalry you hide so well and an expression of passion. I think at our age, not that we are old but highly experienced our radar is looking for something deeper than a casual interlude might present.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #4
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Perfect answer. I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Well it figures that Rico Suave gets to be the first to respond.

Quite honestly...my flirtation style is honesty. I'm not shy about telling people that I think they are attractive, witty, smart, sexy, etc. I will usually be straight forward and tell them I think they are attractive. Some folks on here view me as just a flirt or player. When in fact, I am being honest and straigtforward. The catch to this is you can't be shy. You have to voice your opinion. Also when I tell someone how I feel about them, it isn't in the hopes of "hooking up". I do it because we all like compliments, honest compliments. So I do it to just let that person know that I think they are special.

The honest compliment opens the door for other conversations.

A
Old 09-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

i just get on my pretty boi swag say hello and be my normal sweet charming self
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

When first meeting someone.....I enjoy a quick witted banter. Humor goes a long way with me. A woman who will laugh with me has already captured my attention. You can also tell by her smile and her eyes that she is enjoying herself as well. Sexual innuendos spoken both verbally and or physically, they are not flattering for me. A woman who can entertain me right away with her mind....she is the one I want to know.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybcn View Post
When first meeting someone.....I enjoy a quick witted banter. Humor goes a long way with me. A woman who will laugh with me has already captured my attention. You can also tell by her smile and her eyes that she is enjoying herself as well. Sexual innuendos spoken both verbally and or physically, they are not flattering for me. A woman who can entertain me right away with her mind....she is the one I want to know.
amen bro well said
Old 09-20-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
excellent

someone once said to me "if you don't kiss and have sex right away how do you know you'll enjoy each other sexually? Sex is important."

Believe it or not lots of people think this way and talk about sex almost right away to establish compatibility. This is an instant turn off for me. I'm like you, make me laugh, spark the playfulness inside of me and intrigue me. Then let me see your substance and that you are capable of a good foundation with me. If all these things measure up I have no doubt I will sexually rock your world. Sex is the easy part IMO.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooo. Good thread!

I love flirting. Love love love. Flirting is certainly an art form and everyone executes it and responds to it a little differently.

Flirting requires confidence, so right off the bat that's appealing. Flirting, for me, is about more than "Hey baby, you're hot."

It's more about the smiles and the lingering eye contact. It's in the laughter and genuinely complimenting people. As the others have said, it's about honesty and establishing a connection that draws people in.

Flirting requires engaged conversation and great listening skills and making people feel good about themselves.

Of course, flirting with someone doesn't mean they get the message (some butches need to be hit over the head with a frying pan before they get the hint) and some people simply aren't interested. And that's okay too! In my opinion, flirting doesn't have to be sexual in nature and it can be innocent. It's fun to get to know new people and to make someone smile and to walk away feeling special.

Fun topic. I can't wait to read the conversations that will develop out of this one. Lol.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #10
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
excellent

someone once said to me "if you don't kiss and have sex right away how do you know you'll enjoy each other sexually? Sex is important."

Believe it or not lots of people think this way and talk about sex almost right away to establish compatibility. This is an instant turn off for me. I'm like you, make me laugh, spark the playfulness inside of me and intrigue me. Then let me see your substance and that you are capable of a good foundation with me. If all these things measure up I have no doubt I will sexually rock your world. Sex is the easy part IMO.
Exacto mundo Sachita!!! Maybe its an age thing(I´m old!!!)....but everything comes in stages...its how one wishes to take it to the next level of the flirtation(If there is one). I always enjoyed the courting stage. It gave me time to watch for consistancy in a person. When dating,she could tell me just everything she wanted me to know about herself ...but I observed for myself and time always revealed many truths. Have fun...enjoy the art of great conversation,lots of laughter, the comfort level in each others silence, the sweetness of holding hands. Because when you get old and she is still by your side....you will have made fond memories.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

Flirting is the naughty looks from across the room, devious smiles, misbehaving, and generally not feeling bad for anything you say. Blame it on the moment.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #12
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I am a complete idiot when it come to flirting! Have no sense about it at all. Worse thing is, it takes me forever to figure out if a femme is even flirting with me! There have been more than a few times my friends have had to "clue" me in! BONK!!!

So, I figured there are many members here that could enlighten those of us that are just not good flirts with telling us about how they do it!

Let's have a fun time here! Let your flirtation techniques run free!!!
It's not about what you say, it's what you demonstrate and project. The power of confidence is massive. It must lie in the fact that it is HONEST. Genuine to the turbo-max. All of successful flirting is based on HONESTY X 1000. Don't just be yourself,...BE yourself... BE yourself to the HILT. This will make you an Apocalyptic Flirter that demonstrates a Shock and Awe style.
Example: You see someone you'd like to get with. You rock up to them and say in a confident, level, voice: "Hey, how's it going?"
They will say;
"Fine."
You then say:
"Cool. What are you doing later?"
She will say:
"I'm not sure.
You then say:
"Do you want to come home with me?"
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 09:22 AM   #13
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Directness... focused attention... banter... eye contact. Flirtation, for me, is all about intelligence, humor, and a forthright style of communication.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 09:23 AM   #14
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Exacto mundo Sachita!!! Maybe its an age thing(I´m old!!!)....but everything comes in stages...its how one wishes to take it to the next level of the flirtation(If there is one). I always enjoyed the courting stage. It gave me time to watch for consistancy in a person. When dating,she could tell me just everything she wanted me to know about herself ...but I observed for myself and time always revealed many truths. Have fun...enjoy the art of great conversation,lots of laughter, the comfort level in each others silence, the sweetness of holding hands. Because when you get old and she is still by your side....you will have made fond memories.
I envy you sweetie. kiss

Thats why I have the three month rule. I dont care if my pussy is dripping and I want to jump your bones... I wait. I know that without a foundation it won't last. Now there has been times when I broke that rule, not very often, BUT it was a needed moment. It did not last. In fact I know this cute little FTM and for some reason we have this amazing chemistry. Its been like that for years. A year can go by and we see each other and BAM. Its amazing. But when its done its done. I love him like family but have zero interest in a relationship. I wouldnt do him if I was in a committed relationship.

Now if that happened again and more often I might need to change that rule. lol but then I would look at it all as a spiritual evolution of spirit. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever connect with one completely or if that lies in my future. Life is ever changing.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #15
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I never realized I use the gift of laughter as the main part of my flirting style. Well, maybe I dont. I think I am just a happy joyous person and if I am attracted to someone, laughter just naturally comes of it. I am told I have a great laugh. I know I feel really at home in it so it springs from me.

to flirt with me, all someone has to say is the word "horse" in a sentance. LOL....

intelligence is important to me. And thats doesnt mean just IQ. Social intelligence, creative intelligence, and empathetic intelligence are equally if not more important to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #16
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Example: You see someone you'd like to get with. You rock up to them and say in a confident, level, voice: "Hey, how's it going?"
They will say;
"Fine."
You then say:
"Cool. What are you doing later?"
She will say:
"I'm not sure.
You then say:
"Do you want to come home with me?"[/QUOTE]

May it's just my age, but I'd be concerned that you were BOTH infected.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #17
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

*taking notes*
Old 09-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #18
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

This.Is.Fabulous!

Loving these responses!

Subscribing.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #19
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
*taking notes*

-peeks at ravfem's notes-
Old 09-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #20
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 View Post
-peeks at ravfem's notes-
*quickly covering notepad*

hey!! i need all the help i can get!!