Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-02-2015, 07:57 PM   #2261
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I thought I felt a ripple in the force.

Good for you, Dapper!

Today I get to..........................drum roll please..........................shovel SNOW!!!

At least it's not the foot we were originally forecasted.
When I wrote this, I was expecting 1-3 inches so it was no big deal.

Almost 3x that later.....

Do I look to you? Someone take this snow and shove it.

Preferably not anywhere near me.

I shoveled so much snow that I soaked through 4 layers AND my puffy jacket and when I say soaked through, I mean it. My jacket's hanging out to dry until I can get it cleaned properly.

My back feels better but my wrists are still sore.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 11:56 PM   #2262
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I tried to go to the gym today but our apartment gym was too crowded so instead we started our training for the 5k we are going to run.

Alternated between jogging and running for 30 minutes. 8 minutes of jogging and 22 of walking. We got a total distance of 3 miles.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 12:21 AM   #2263
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Sexy Street Jazz dance class. It's like a sexy, feminine hip-hop. I call it "Beyonce class". So fun!
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 06:12 AM   #2264
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
Sexy Street Jazz dance class. It's like a sexy, feminine hip-hop. I call it "Beyonce class". So fun!
I want to be doing this!

It sounds like a lot of fun.

Alas, I have a date with more shoveling. The good news is that we won't have any fresh snowfall until.................tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:59 AM   #2265
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I have been keeping up with my squats and lifts every day and pretty much crushing my steps goal. On Sunday on my lunch break I wet to the indoor track and walked / jogged for 2 miles. Not to bad considering I was in my full duty uniform and boots Just for the heck of it I weighed myself with all my gear on it adds up to 28 extra pounds I alternated the jogging on sides of the track but seemed to get a little further each time. I am Hiking ever chance I get and hope to go to Lake Placid this weekend to Hike. And to be able to get back to the gym
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 10:50 AM   #2266
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Day off for me today and maybe tomorrow, but I did manage to sneak in 90 at HR on the bike yesterday morning.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 06:18 PM   #2267
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
I have been keeping up with my squats and lifts every day and pretty much crushing my steps goal. On Sunday on my lunch break I wet to the indoor track and walked / jogged for 2 miles. Not to bad considering I was in my full duty uniform and boots Just for the heck of it I weighed myself with all my gear on it adds up to 28 extra pounds I alternated the jogging on sides of the track but seemed to get a little further each time. I am Hiking ever chance I get and hope to go to Lake Placid this weekend to Hike. And to be able to get back to the gym
You seem to be on a mission! Is there a goal with all of this intense working out you have been doing?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 07:02 PM   #2268
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You seem to be on a mission! Is there a goal with all of this intense working out you have been doing?
Just wanting to get myself back in shape but there may be a mission.. perhaps

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 07:28 PM   #2269
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

For the love of Job! Will someone please just rip my arms off for me? I am not doing anything at the gym tomorrow that involves my arms.

I guess that leaves the recumbent bike. Maybe I'll take a long ride like Kelt did.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:30 PM   #2270
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Just wanting to get myself back in shape but there may be a mission.. perhaps
Just be sure to give yourself rest days otherwise it won't matter what the why is because you'll wind up either burning out or making yourself sick or injuring yourself.

Take care!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:10 AM   #2271
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

What a day, exercisers!

Let's start with the ice. That's core work and I did get some of that in before and after the workout. Then let's talk about being absolutely physically drained. My shoulders and arms are sore, sore, SORE! Let's follow up with the fact that I pulled a Corkey and FORGOT MY SHOES.

Oy.

Thankfully the girl manning the counter was 'my' girl; the one I get along best with and know the most about. Shoes are a requirement but she let me onto the floor since I was just doing the recumbent bike and I took my boots off at the bike and then put them on again the second I was done so it worked out.

And I worked out, which is the point.

B6, random program, level 5
Stats: 216 cal, 8.03 mi, 35:00 min

I averaged about 8.4, maybe 8.5 RPM but my range was from the high 6s to the low 10s. When I get around 9.5RPM or higher the seat will kind of vibrate, like the whole bike is about to hover and take off. It's kind of fun.

I have this this about sweat. I don't like it. Sure, when it happens I fell accomplished blah, blah, blah but I don't like being sweaty. Or sweating. When I'm on the bike, I sweat weird. I'm not sure if it's the cut outs in the back of the seat or if my triceps only sweat when I'm on the bike, but I'll be chugging along and then a random sweat droplet will slide its way down my arm. Out of nowhere. Tricep sweat. Weird!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:23 PM   #2272
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

I made today a gym day and did my squats with up to 75 pounds . 6 sets of 10 , Then did the circuit training and was able to up the wights by 5 more then I had the last time. Finished off with 20 minuets on the treadmill from 3 to 4.5 on speed and 6 to 8 on the incline.. felt really good cool off with some stretching and some crunches. Starting to see the definition back in my arms and back at that makes me a happy camper HELL YEAH!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 04:09 PM   #2273
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Another four snow workouts. Like doing it the first wasn't enough. No, like 2-3 foot snow drifts x 4. Really?
I may never see the thread mill again, unless I crawl over to it :/
Old 02-04-2015, 04:21 PM   #2274
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

6 straight hours of cleaning....thats all I got today....and I'm soo okay with that.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #2275
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Another four snow workouts. Like doing it the first wasn't enough. No, like 2-3 foot snow drifts x 4. Really?
I may never see the thread mill again, unless I crawl over to it :/
Bad news. We've got more coming with the two converging storms headed our way.

Tomorrow shouldn't be bad but Sunday and Monday might be a bit annoying.

If your shoulders and arms are half as tired as mine, I feel for you.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #2276
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Treadmill, I don't need no stinkin' treadmill

4-6 inches twice later...oy'. I could kill a certain rodent.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 05:48 AM   #2277
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's not Punxsutawney Phil's fault!!! He's just a barometer for the madness.

I could have made it to the gym today and will have some days coming up that I won't be able to, but I didn't go. I know I have some snow removal and shuffling around ahead of me today and I'm so darn sore still.

I need a massage.

And about 32 hours of continual sleep.

And to stop dreaming about snow. Snow has been a factor in every single dream I've had for about a week now.

I can't get away from it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:30 PM   #2278
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today was my first day back in the gym since getting my back worked on Monday. I intended to go for one hour easy-peasy on the recumbent and did; but then got hooked on the reno show about a 1911 house and ended up going two hours and tempted to do a third. No worries, I stopped.

I was at about 70-75% HR for that time.

It's no secret I like using a telemetry strap (chest strap) for transmitting HR info but I found an article that points out some other benefits of trying it for the curious.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #2279
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Excellent article and I like the product that she mentions too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #2280
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Today was a Hike day for me after doing my squats at home lol.. Went up to Lake Placid and hiked on the actual lake.. So cool well it was more like COLD but a relaxing hike was out there for about a hour and a half then walked around the shops.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights