Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #601
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes I had the pita but toasting it is not so good made the bread a little stiff and hard to eat..oh well better luck tomorrow..
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #602
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone! Hope the day is wonderful for each of you.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #603
perfekly_flawed

How Do You Identify?:
I'm admittedly a bit of a Princessa... borderline BRAT
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mizz, She, Her or Bitch if ya wanna get personal...
Relationship Status:
Lovin' on Mi Papi!

perfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

*** Waving ***

Hello fellow singles! Hope that Wednesday was a good day for all. I had a tough one work-wise but thankfully stayed emotionally NUMB for the day, which is actually a GOOD thing, in my particular circumstance.

It's getting cold out here in Delaware and I miss cuddling most of all today.

Hope tomorrow brings even a little joy to each one of us!

perfekly_flawed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to perfekly_flawed For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #604
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation

Good nite everyone.
Have a good day 2morrow
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #605
Spoon

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie Geek. Sofa King Queer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Searching.

Spoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, fellow singles! Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 11-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #606
perfekly_flawed

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Lovin' on Mi Papi!

perfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputation
Default Terrific Thursday to all!

Hiya... it's very wet and rainy here today... actually just plain ol' YUCKY. While I'm always grateful for days when I know stuff is going to stay green around me - the sound of the rain and the cold air sneaking in thru the cracked patio door (I need fresh air at all times) is making my tootsies feel chilly...

I really want to crawl into my warm bed and watch some trashy movie but have TONS of month-end reports to get done and sent out so I'm pecking away at the keyboard... oy! I need a trip to the manicurist!

Perfekly_Flawed

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ianPride32.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to perfekly_flawed For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #607
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Well hello singles today grey skies and wet today here in NJ dog wanting to eat already and its only 3 PM but I have to do my duty and feed him what ales him. have a great day everyone...
Old 11-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #608
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

It is chilly and rainy here in North Florida. I am looking forward to the temperature drop! I miss seeing the snow from when I lived up in Flint, MI and Springdale, PA as a teenager...It is truly hot cocoa and hot tea weather!!

Hope you all are doing good! I am off to start my anatomy lab homework...

Zimmy
Old 11-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #609
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

hello singles,

though I am not single anymore, matthew and I decided we want to make it work this time and we are back together.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #610
perfekly_flawed

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Lovin' on Mi Papi!

Wink

Love and Light to you both. Be KIND to one another.

:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
hello singles,

though I am not single anymore, matthew and I decided we want to make it work this time and we are back together.

Perfekly_Flawed

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ianPride32.gif
Old 11-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #611
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I am like a little school girl

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
Old 11-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #612
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Loving this thread! Can I join in...Single in Texas...and hatin it now with the cold weather comin in!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #613
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY Singles Im just stopping in here to say hello to everyone and hope your week has been going by great...

For me, I recevied a $350.00 bonus at work... Woooo Hoooo!

And, in other news, its almost Friday....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 03:46 AM   #614
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY Singles Im just stopping in here to say hello to everyone and hope your week has been going by great...

For me, I recevied a $350.00 bonus at work... Woooo Hoooo!

And, in other news, its almost Friday....
Congrats on your bonus!!!!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 03:49 AM   #615
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles...its Friday!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day today and a fantastic weekend
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 06:08 AM   #616
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friday Yeah!!!!

Hope everone has a super fantastic day! Feeling well rested after working a 16 hour day. It took 2 days to get myself back together. Hope everyone in Jersey is loving this wet weather. LOL Sunny
Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 AM   #617
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning And Happy Friday Singles Enjoy your day....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #618
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Good Morning everyone

Jim Rohn
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #619
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good morning singles hope you are having a good Friday!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #620
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Fabulous Friday to E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it is a wonderful day for you!!!

Any big plans this weekend???

I wish I could say I have a date planned for this weekend, but no luck so far. Maybe one day!