Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #1061
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where's everyone?

Come out, come out wherever you are...
Old 04-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #1062
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Kent, I will help you shake the bushes for everyone to come on out and get friendly! Spring is here! Let's get springing!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:49 AM   #1063
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,571 Times in 10,220 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good morning!
Lets have a wonderful Tuesday. Some of us need to batten down the hatches , there is a storm a brewing.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #1064
BoSoxBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender, FTM, Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He (Any male pronouns will work)
Relationship Status:
Very much taken

BoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'm single..
BoSoxBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoSoxBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #1065
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBoi View Post
I'm single..
Welcome to the club buddy!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #1066
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBoi View Post
I'm single..
Welcome! I'm single as well. What part of the great "northeast" are you in? I'm in upstate NY near Albany.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #1067
BoSoxBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender, FTM, Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He (Any male pronouns will work)
Relationship Status:
Very much taken

BoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Welcome! I'm single as well. What part of the great "northeast" are you in? I'm in upstate NY near Albany.
I'm in eastern Massachusetts. Nice to meet you
BoSoxBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoSoxBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 10:26 AM   #1068
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good morning my friends...

Happy Tuesday! My thoughts to go Boston. How someone/people can even think to do such harm. So many things ponder in my mind.

It has warmed up here, that's for sure. I turned on the a/c last night. It was 80 at 10 pm. Time for a BBQ. Starting to plan one for Saturday nite...bring your own drinks!

Here's to a good day..we are on the path to Friday!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #1069
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, who's on the east coast and starting the grill? I'm no good at anything other than mixing pitchers of things that will get you in trouble, and providing entertainment!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #1070
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

So, It's monday morning and I'm sipping my coffee listening to some new songs I want to learn. How is everyone else doing this fine rainy morning?

I can smell the coffee brewing and my new little kitten Drax is sleeping soundly on the loveseat. It'd be a great morning to sit on the porch swing and listen to the rain. Anything new and exciting going on for anyone?
CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #1071
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Good Monday morning, my fellow single peeps! I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I am planning my vacation this week. Anyone have any ideas? I am leaning towards a cruise but I don't have anyone to go with!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #1072
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jussayin' Hey

Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to stop in and say hey. Hope everyone is well.

Still single....still searching....
Old 05-07-2013, 03:23 AM   #1073
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation
Default o.o Cawwwwwwfeeee!

Okay.. Someone grab the coffee IV.. I've had less than two hours of sleep to be woken up for a hungry kitten chewing on my ear. o.o So now to the long task of feeding the little bugger and then getting it back to sleep soundly.
I'm starting to think I'm getting too old to rescue kittens. I can't just snap awake like I used to.

So that is my morning as of 5:23am. How is everyone else?
CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2013, 05:26 AM   #1074
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning I have to say, this weather is amazing.

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #1075
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

This afternoon I went to do errands. I was able to put down all the windows and the sunroof. It was perfect weather for me. I was wearing shorts, a thin t-shirt & my TEVA sandals. Everyone else I saw had on long pants, long sleeves and some had jackets.

It was wonderful. i even tried to think of other errands I could do just to drive around, but practicality got me and I went home.

Anybody else like to wander around?
Old 05-07-2013, 10:15 PM   #1076
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOMan View Post
This afternoon I went to do errands. I was able to put down all the windows and the sunroof. It was perfect weather for me. I was wearing shorts, a thin t-shirt & my TEVA sandals. Everyone else I saw had on long pants, long sleeves and some had jackets.

It was wonderful. i even tried to think of other errands I could do just to drive around, but practicality got me and I went home.

Anybody else like to wander around?
I've been known to go on road trips without knowing where I'm going .
Old 05-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #1077
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Good Monday morning, my fellow single peeps! I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I am planning my vacation this week. Anyone have any ideas? I am leaning towards a cruise but I don't have anyone to go with!
don't pass up the opportunity to go on a cruise....you can go alone lots of folks do.

happy vacation planning

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #1078
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all It has been a while since I've posted, glad to see some of you folks still poking around I am kind of enjoing the weather here in NC.. Now, when the muggy heat comes in.. That maybe another story, lol. I'm still kinda getting used to seasons again..

Hiope that all are well
Old 05-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #1079
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wink

Welcome back! Enjoy the weather before it turns warm (hot here).

Here's to a good rest of the week
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Hey all It has been a while since I've posted, glad to see some of you folks still poking around I am kind of enjoing the weather here in NC.. Now, when the muggy heat comes in.. That maybe another story, lol. I'm still kinda getting used to seasons again..

Hiope that all are well

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #1080
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
I've been known to go on road trips without knowing where I'm going .

Me too! I've had some great trips, trippin' around Cali.

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual