Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

it has to do with not being preyed upon...

we tune in clearer to whats behind us because it is a blind spot for us visually and we are therefore vulnerable to attack. Hearing becomes our strongest sense to protect us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Speaking of rows....I will ONLY sit in the last row of seats in a movie theater!

People talking in front of me don't bother me as much as someone running their mouth behind me for some odd reason!
Old 05-05-2017, 01:57 PM   #162
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default am in the opposite of having idiosyncrasies?

I have lived with people who have idiosyncrasies but I dont think I have any at the moment. I had a butch who had to make sure all the things on his plate did not touch...mashed potatoes could not touch the peas that could not touch the meat. He almost wailed when I scooped my peas up and smeared them into my mashed potatoes. I dont think he wanted to kiss me after I ate it! LOL.

If I buy ice cream with nuts in it, I dont mind digging out the nuts about half way thru the carton and throwing the rest of the ice cream away..or leaving it in the freezer for a desperate moment of needing comfort food.

I like a clean not messy house but like someone else said, dust can sit around for all I care.

I do tend to throw away things alot. Including things that shouldnt be thrown away...like checks that come in the mail or electric cords that dont seem to have any meaning or purpose to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 06:03 PM   #163
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food quirks

I was born and raised in Texas.

My family rules/recipes include a light sauce on bbq ribs, just rub and smoke on brisket, gravy on chicken fried steak, and beef steaks get a kiss of S&P and are grilled to profection. I have a secret to finish the steaks but no sauce.

In my family sauce is added to a bad piece of meat followed by "bless your heart".

In my family katchup is only for fries or something yucky.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 10:37 PM   #164
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer to enjoy chips and salsa outside of the home!

If there is salsa here, more than likely Mary has purchased it..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 11:47 PM   #165
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm inclined to eat off of paper plates and use plastic utensils rather than earth-ware and flatware!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 07:44 PM   #166
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

When I sit down to eat at a table,whether at home or dining out, I like things as neat as possible! I like the salt & pepper shakers put back in their original location once used & same with condiments too!

Needless to say I don't dine out with a lot of people...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 07:51 PM   #167
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

If it were up to me, I'd stand up eating over the kitchen sink while scanning a magazine resting on the counter top......

Yes, I don't mind a bit eating out of a carton or container. Unless it's a special meal I don't see all the need to make more work for myself by having a load of dishes afterwards to wash......I know this may sound crazy and almost "cave manish" BUT I'm all about less work NOT more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 08:15 PM   #168
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I am very fussy about what chocolate I'll eat!

Besides See's, Amy's and Northwest Fudge and Confections (here locally) are the only other chocolate I'll eat oh and maybe a twix bar when desperate ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 08:42 PM   #169
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is very particular.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #170
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I have never and will never rent a movie from RedBox...........
Old 05-08-2017, 07:23 AM   #171
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
If it were up to me, I'd stand up eating over the kitchen sink while scanning a magazine resting on the counter top......

Yes, I don't mind a bit eating out of a carton or container. Unless it's a special meal I don't see all the need to make more work for myself by having a load of dishes afterwards to wash......I know this may sound crazy and almost "cave manish" BUT I'm all about less work NOT more!

I do eat over the kitchen sink and on the kitchen counter while watching TV. I only eat at the table when I have guests. Less work is good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 03:03 PM   #172
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Serving my version of-Baked Spaghetti with Cheese Bread & Homemade Carrot Cake...and yes there will be mustard!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 02:40 AM   #173
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I LOVE yellow cake but I don't want any frosting on it! I prefer a scoop of ice creme on the side instead...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 04:37 AM   #174
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

When I walk into my apartment I immediately have to straighten the area rug that is in front of my coffee table so that the edges line up with the edges of the coffee table. I do it every single time I walk in the door. Then it makes me wonder how it gets out of line during the day when I am at work.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 06:25 AM   #175
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I love green pepper BUT it must always be cut length wise and in thin strips
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 06:29 AM   #176
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Food quirks

I have a garlic sensitivity. To my taste buds raw or under cooked garlic makes food taste burned and yucky.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 09:49 AM   #177
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I am horrified when I go to the effort to make something for someone and before tasting what I worked on it gets doused with salt or sauce.

I guarantee it's made from scratch, with you in mind and I have done research. I am a damn good cook, I can pan fry a steak in cast iron
better than most can grill it, all though if you can top me in this I may just be yours at that moment.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 03:51 PM   #178
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
When I walk into my apartment I immediately have to straighten the area rug that is in front of my coffee table so that the edges line up with the edges of the coffee table. I do it every single time I walk in the door. Then it makes me wonder how it gets out of line during the day when I am at work.
When you walk out the door, it's likely that your heel catches it and twists it to the side a bit from the push off of your foot.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #179
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I don't like having naked people around the house, not even if they have mustard on them .

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 07:50 PM   #180
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I CANNOT eat or drink anything past the pull/sell date.....My mind will says its not good.

PS my sister buys a lot of sale/past date items....so I am at her house a lot [3 blocks from me] watching my dad....and I bring my own food because of it.

she over buys...example I grabbed a bad of fritos months ago when I was there and ate 1 chip...it tasted ...not good........looked at sell date april 2014.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: