Notices

Old 08-27-2017, 11:20 AM   #201
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Unless I'm at home (then I put a bottle in the freeze for 30 minutes to make sure it's good and cold) I must always have ice in my water!

Being served a glass of piss warm water irritates me to no end!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 11:39 AM   #202
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I think I've mentioned earlier loving mustard with spaghetti?..actually with lasagna and meatloaf too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 08:05 PM   #203
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
homoe is very particular.

Sometimes I'm so particular I drive my own self nuts..........
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 10:22 PM   #204
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I think I've mentioned earlier loving mustard with spaghetti?..actually with lasagna and meatloaf too
Umm. ...really? Can you explain that to me? Is that spaghetti with sauce and mustard?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 10:23 PM   #205
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

One food peculiarity I have which drives others batty is eating potato chips in my warmed baked beans. Sometimes I will use the chips as scoops, sometimes just crumbled into the bowl.

Became ecstatic when Bush came out with Bourbon and Maple flavors.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 07:47 AM   #206
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
One food peculiarity I have which drives others batty is eating potato chips in my warmed baked beans. Sometimes I will use the chips as scoops, sometimes just crumbled into the bowl.

Became ecstatic when Bush came out with Bourbon and Maple flavors.
two entirely different textures plus salty of the chips and sweetness of the maple flavor, I can understand this...............
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 09:44 AM   #207
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i'm a dunker with snacks ~ toast , cookies , eng. muffins, biscotti's, if I can't dunk it ~ I won't eat it and that's the truth ~ blows a raspberry face lol
Old 12-25-2017, 10:58 AM   #208
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee(no matter what kind)must be freshly made and hot.

Food wise..if it looks delicious,well,then I'll eat it.

Actually,when I'm hungry I'll eat anything..yes, anything.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 04:32 PM   #209
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hot dogs

So seeing has people were originally talking about mustard and such.
I have the ritual of never interlocking a mustard stripe and ketchup one on hotdogs.
Are you a freestyle/mixer kind of person on your hotdogs, or maybe one and not the other, or like me both but never touching.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #210
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

A quirk of mine that is more evident this time of year involves how, when pulling on a sweater, whether over a long sleeved t-shirt or an oxford, I have to have the sleeves/cuffs all set before I actually put the sweater over my head. I so do not like how it feels to have pulled one on and have the sleeves at all bunchy, twisted etc.

In keeping with the hotdog trend, it's mustard and onions for me.
Old 12-27-2017, 09:52 PM   #211
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

In keeping with the hot dog trend, it's relish only for me AND the bun must be toasted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 10:25 PM   #212
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

re: hotdogs give me mustard and i'm happy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 08:42 AM   #213
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Getting off the hot dog theme............

I hate it when people talk up or rave about the site Rotten Tomatoes! I can't stand that site! Unless it's a new or fairly newer movie you will seldom see any feedback/reviews! FORGET about old classics, don't even waste your time looking there!

I picture the site being ran by and for millenniums who wouldn't watch a black and white movie or one with subtitles if their life depended on it...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #214
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

When I was a little girl, I would have chicken noodle soup with crackers crumbled in it on top every morning for breakfast. I'd sit down with the rest of the family, who would have a proper, wholesome breakfast & I'd have my chicken noodle soup with lots of crackers I'd put on top of it.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 07:17 AM   #215
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

After each season, my dress shirts must be taken to the cleaners then left in the plastic bags until it's time to wear them again next year!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 01:35 PM   #216
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I've always done this.
Clothes, in the closet (when I've had enough clothes to do this, and thankfully I do again)
Go in this order, from Left to Right (I'm left handed):
short sleeve tops
long sleeve tops
sweaters
drapes/shrugs/boleros/cardigans (light over wear)
shapewear/corsets
skirts
trousers
dresses

then they must go from Left to Right
Dark colours to Light.

My books must be arranged by non-fiction education genera that flows into other subjects as naturally as possible
eg: biology> chem> physics> flowing into philosophy of science> epistemology> philosophy 101> philosophy of ethics> of politics> political history> history> archeology> anthropology> feminist anthropology> feminist theory> etc etc etc...

I shelve like I think: tangentially

Non-fiction? who keeps non-fiction??
I only have a small amount of it and so it all goes on one shelf together.

Hotdogs:
because of IBS - no mustard no onions
Not because I don't love them but because they hurt, a lot.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 01:49 PM   #217
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

RMT school gave me this one*:
If my sheets and towels are folded WRONG I will refold them. Even at home.

At school, when you are doing clinic duty, if you are on Hydrotherapy duty you also are on Laundry Duty. Which means you wash literally hundreds of sheets/towels and you are taught the PROPER way to fold sheets and towels so that they all sit aligned, curved, and stackable, and viewable and without being messy. You can count them easy, take them without making a mess, and people see only neat, clean, even piles with NO FOLDS SHOWING.

So, if you fuck up, you are made to do the whooooooole shelves aaaaallll over again. All of them.

And if you are naughty, don't wear they right uniform trousers, are late for shift, or bugger about or whatever, you are put on laundry duty.

I didn't give a flying FUCK about folding sheets as laundry is my nemesis.

Guess who was made to refold hundreds of sheets at the age of 45 until I cared?

now I'm neurotic about it. Thanks, Rick.

edit to add further admission: also, at work, if I'm the one sorting sheets onto the shelves, I also make sure they are in stacks according to fabric. All are white and cotton. But they are bought at different times from different companies so the thickness and thread count can vary. It bugs me if the piles are mixed.

I'm the only one at work who does this
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 06:40 PM   #218
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Someone else posted an idiosyncrasy that I have...ketchup has to be on top of the burger, not the pickle or onion.

Also, I have a dishwasher but never use it...and I wash my dishes every evening and they have to be put away before I go to bed or it will make my brain hurt.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #219
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
I've always done this.
Clothes, in the closet (when I've had enough clothes to do this, and thankfully I do again)
Go in this order, from Left to Right (I'm left handed):
short sleeve tops
long sleeve tops
sweaters
drapes/shrugs/boleros/cardigans (light over wear)
shapewear/corsets
skirts
trousers
dresses

then they must go from Left to Right
Dark colours to Light.

My books must be arranged by non-fiction education genera that flows into other subjects as naturally as possible
eg: biology> chem> physics> flowing into philosophy of science> epistemology> philosophy 101> philosophy of ethics> of politics> political history> history> archeology> anthropology> feminist anthropology> feminist theory> etc etc etc...

I shelve like I think: tangentially

Non-fiction? who keeps non-fiction??
I only have a small amount of it and so it all goes on one shelf together.

Hotdogs:
because of IBS - no mustard no onions
Not because I don't love them but because they hurt, a lot.
Oh, my clothes are ordered similarly!
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 06:32 PM   #220
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I love Beaver's Sweet Hot Mustard, but I only use it squirted on my plate never on an actual sandwich or burger.