Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > HOBBIES, CRAFTS, INTERESTS

HOBBIES, CRAFTS, INTERESTS Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 05:04 AM   #6521
nycfem
Moderator

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached
 
nycfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,739
Thanks: 46,655
Thanked 17,280 Times in 4,187 Posts
Rep Power: 21474849
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
So I got a bunch of those blank postcards and am making my own. I'm realizing that the art doesn't really resemble a holiday. It's just the secret that has to be holiday themed, right?

ETA: I guess I could make them Halloween-ish if need be
You can interpret it any way you like.
__________________
*****

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:36 AM   #6522
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 31,493
Thanks: 158,764
Thanked 86,744 Times in 20,748 Posts
Rep Power: 21474875
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.


This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
So I got a bunch of those blank postcards and am making my own. I'm realizing that the art doesn't really resemble a holiday. It's just the secret that has to be holiday themed, right?

ETA: I guess I could make them Halloween-ish if need be
Re-reading nyc's directions and bolding/underlining the germane part, I'd say the crux of it is the secret itself. The artwork would be bonus deliciousness. Go on with yer bad self, missy miss.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 03:02 PM   #6523
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.
 
candy_coated_bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 9,060
Thanks: 24,352
Thanked 21,608 Times in 4,290 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
You can interpret it any way you like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Re-reading nyc's directions and bolding/underlining the germane part, I'd say the crux of it is the secret itself. The artwork would be bonus deliciousness. Go on with yer bad self, missy miss.
Awesome, thanks you two! I figured it was like a post card one might buy--the front may not exactly match the secret.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 08:57 PM   #6524
Lyte
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Lyte's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 803
Thanks: 1,309
Thanked 2,082 Times in 668 Posts
Rep Power: 17749692
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Well... dunno if I'll be doing it right but at least it'll be fun for me to make and (hopefully) amusing to others!
__________________
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." Charlie Chaplin
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #6525
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Missing the beach
Posts: 10,011
Thanks: 22,322
Thanked 27,284 Times in 6,761 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I plan on doing lots of deliciousness....we have over a month to be creative!!!

I have ideas!.....and secrets....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 02:39 PM   #6526
nycfem
Moderator

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached
 
nycfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,739
Thanks: 46,655
Thanked 17,280 Times in 4,187 Posts
Rep Power: 21474849
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default

Katzchen, your cards have been received. Not only were the cards touching and awesome looking, but you:

-remembered to include a five-dollar bill (NO CHECKS, please)

-did not require a signature for delivery

In other words, we are off to a great start! Looking forward to receiving others' cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.


This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen- RECEIVED
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira
__________________
*****

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
artists, creative types

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:19 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2013