Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #1041
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that Timber dropped hir keys somewhere in our parking lot, and apparently some youth are out in the parking lot cruising around to see if they can steal the truck.

My son was over for a little while earlier, and when he headed home, he noticed the truck's alarm was going off. That sent him back here to tell us, and that's when Timber noticed the keys were missing.

Shi went out and disconnected the spark plug wires, and while that was going on, I noticed some young people hanging out around the area. As this stuff escalated, I went out and drove out of my parking space and relocated my car where I could still see the truck. Those same young people kept cruising around the property, it seemed to be looking for an opportunity to see if they could get into the truck. Unfortunately, they spotted me in the car.

While they were keeping an eye on me, Timber snuck into the backseat of the truck, where shi's hiding now, in anticipation of confronting them, if they try to get in. I had to come back into the house, so I could lock the deadbolt, because they also have the key to the house, and I have to be inside to secure our home.

Why I'm scared right now is that Timber's hiding in the back seat of the truck, waiting to see if they try to get in, and I'm afraid they will, and shi will get hurt.

I've called the police non-emergency number, and reported what's going on, in case the PD will come out and investigate the fact that these kids are loitering around, and perhaps find Timber's key's on them, and return them.

I'm just afraid shi's going to get hurt, and I don't know what to do.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:36 PM   #1042
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
The fact that Timber dropped hir keys somewhere in our parking lot, and apparently some youth are out in the parking lot cruising around to see if they can steal the truck.

My son was over for a little while earlier, and when he headed home, he noticed the truck's alarm was going off. That sent him back here to tell us, and that's when Timber noticed the keys were missing.

Shi went out and disconnected the spark plug wires, and while that was going on, I noticed some young people hanging out around the area. As this stuff escalated, I went out and drove out of my parking space and relocated my car where I could still see the truck. Those same young people kept cruising around the property, it seemed to be looking for an opportunity to see if they could get into the truck. Unfortunately, they spotted me in the car.

While they were keeping an eye on me, Timber snuck into the backseat of the truck, where shi's hiding now, in anticipation of confronting them, if they try to get in. I had to come back into the house, so I could lock the deadbolt, because they also have the key to the house, and I have to be inside to secure our home.

Why I'm scared right now is that Timber's hiding in the back seat of the truck, waiting to see if they try to get in, and I'm afraid they will, and shi will get hurt.

I've called the police non-emergency number, and reported what's going on, in case the PD will come out and investigate the fact that these kids are loitering around, and perhaps find Timber's key's on them, and return them.

WT
I can understand why you would be scared WT. Do you have friends or family members who could come over? Is that truck more important than Timber's well-being? I hope this ends well for all.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #1043
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

this sounds scary and has the potential to be dangerous...

maybe there is a way to disable the truck and then you can both be in the house together so no one can get in...

it seems like hiding and waiting to confront a group of kids who have theft on their minds might not be worth the risk...it is a truck...and, should something happen that will be a pain in the ass, but still that is what insurance is for...

seems like both of you being together and safe is most important...

I hope you have friends and/or family who can come over and be with you (both)

sorry this is going on !!

n
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #1044
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Nearly a third of Texans believe humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the same time, and more than half disagree with the theory that humans developed from earlier species of animals, according to the University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #1045
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you guys for your concerns. Well, the PD came and I explained what happened, and they talked Timber out of the truck, and suggested we drive it down the way to the local police station, to leave there for the night. It's about 3/4 of a mile away, so no way the kids would think to go over there to find it.

We've done that, and are back home now. Shi's going to get up when I go to work, so I can take hir to the truck, and then shi's going to go to the dealership to get the alarm re-coded and a new clicker.

I called my son to come over and secure our home while we dropped off the truck, and now he's hanging out on the porch with Timber while shi smokes a cigar.

We're all three pretty shaken, but at least we are all home safely. If they steal my second car, unfortunately insurance won't take care of that. It's only got liability, but the up side is that those kids haven't seen me in relation to that car, so hopefully if they try it's key in my new car, they will give up because it doesn't work in it.

Timber's going to get the locks changed here at the house, too.

WT
Old 02-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #1046
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:

Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

sounds like you all figured out what to do that makes the most sense in an unexpected and scary situation...I am glad to read that all of you are in the house now !!

also, I am impressed that the police came up with a good suggestion for the night...

thanks for updating

all the best to you and yours...

be well and strong

neen
Old 02-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #1047
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

work is on my mind, old friends, new friends, my stomach acting up

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #1048
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is absolutely nothing...*gasp*
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #1049
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
On my mind is absolutely nothing...*gasp*

well, you could always think about me...that will be time consuming and confusing !! (insert winkey face icon)...

(just kiddin' around is all)
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #1050
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm going to puke

If I Read Or Hear One More Stupid Fucking Thing Today,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #1051
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

WT
Quote:
Thank you guys for your concerns. Well, the PD came and I explained what happened, and they talked Timber out of the truck, and suggested we drive it down the way to the local police station, to leave there for the night. It's about 3/4 of a mile away, so no way the kids would think to go over there to find it.

We've done that, and are back home now. Shi's going to get up when I go to work, so I can take hir to the truck, and then shi's going to go to the dealership to get the alarm re-coded and a new clicker.

I called my son to come over and secure our home while we dropped off the truck, and now he's hanging out on the porch with Timber while shi smokes a cigar.

We're all three pretty shaken, but at least we are all home safely. If they steal my second car, unfortunately insurance won't take care of that. It's only got liability, but the up side is that those kids haven't seen me in relation to that car, so hopefully if they try it's key in my new car, they will give up because it doesn't work in it.

Timber's going to get the locks changed here at the house, too.

WT
WT and Timber my heart goes out to you both
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #1052
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Alarm clock will come far too early...*le sigh*
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #1053
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:20 AM   #1054
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Violaines rep point power, 24 — hell, it's worth cash. lol
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:29 AM   #1055
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Why the networks feel they must interrupt normal broadcasting today for Tiger Woods' "statement."
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:32 AM   #1056
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I think I'm going to puke

If I Read Or Hear One More Stupid Fucking Thing Today,
Dylan
The sheer numbers tell me you must have indeed puked.
Sorry dude.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #1057
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I think I am getting sick...sneezing and heavy head and all sorts of ass crap feelings
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #1058
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Why my feet look like bricks. No amount of exercise or wearing certain shoes is working. I give up.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:12 AM   #1059
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

a certain boy getting certain things done today!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #1060
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
WT and Timber my heart goes out to you both
Thanks, sugar.

Timber's at the dealership, having the alarm system recoded, the one remaining clicker recoded, the "service" light turned off, and the spark plug cable replaced. This is NOT a cheap endeavor. For a while, I just won't have a clicker to get into the truck.

Shi just got off the phone with our apartment office, to have the door rekeyed. They're going to do that in the next hour or so. I'm hoping that won't cost us an arm and a leg.

Tonight I'm going to move my second car to a different part of the complex, so they won't think to try it's key in it, and steal it.

This is turning out to be very painful.

WT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTigress For This Useful Post: