Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #141
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default email exchange with my new employer

Boss Lady: I need to get you a blackberry and business cards and to set your email up. What name do you want to go by?

Me: Speed Racer.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #142
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default This Cracked me totally up!!

Old 08-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #143
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default 15 seconds! trust me; it's funny ;)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #144
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Went to breakfast with my parents. They didn't know about the tatoo. As we walk in, Mom says what's wrong with your neck? I said nothing and turned around and grinned. She smiled and said you got a tatoo didn't you. I said yes, and took my phone out and showed her the pic of it. Daddy saw it and said what's that? Mom said, it's the tatoo. He says have you lost your mind?

We got to the front of the line and the lady says, "3"? I said no me and 2 old people. Daddy said you mean 2 old people and 1 idiot, right? ROFLMAO!!!!! We got a good laugh out of that. Daddy has a tatoo, he hates it. He got it while in the navy and drunk, said he wished he could have cut it off the next day. LOL Gotta love Pops!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #145
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Went to breakfast with my parents. They didn't know about the tatoo. As we walk in, Mom says what's wrong with your neck? I said nothing and turned around and grinned. She smiled and said you got a tatoo didn't you. I said yes, and took my phone out and showed her the pic of it. Daddy saw it and said what's that? Mom said, it's the tatoo. He says have you lost your mind?

We got to the front of the line and the lady says, "3"? I said no me and 2 old people. Daddy said you mean 2 old people and 1 idiot, right? ROFLMAO!!!!! We got a good laugh out of that. Daddy has a tatoo, he hates it. He got it while in the navy and drunk, said he wished he could have cut it off the next day. LOL Gotta love Pops!
This. This cracked me up. In addition to the 15 second video Soon posted. Oh, and my dog sneaking up to the coffee table and snagging a scrambled egg off my plate when she thought I wasn't looking.
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #146
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #147
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #148
deeperstill

How Do You Identify?:
femme

deeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputation

WAHHHHHHHHA! That is MESSED.UP.
ok, that is going to last me all week

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Old 08-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #149
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Laerkin and SB were chillin' on the couch. Suddenly, SB gestured wildly for me to look outside.

I turned around and in the middle of our cul de sac was a teenage boy in full Matrix gear with a mask and a fake sword and he was GOING TO TOWN.

He was doing horrific spin kicks and charging in circles with his ninja sword and then posing dramatically as if waiting for the next throng of enemies.

He was pointing at invisible enemies and throwing his ankle-length coat around like a shield.

We were DYING.

Unfortunately, just as I got the video camera out, the neighbors pulled up and interrupted his show so he sulked home.

I hope he comes back. YouTube!
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #150
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Old 09-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #151
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Old 09-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #152
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default A needed, end of the day laugh ....

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #153
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Finding three frogs taking a swim in the dog's water bowl!!
It was too funny and they were neat! (but I feel sorry for them since it's been so hot and dry)

and

Someone's "mission"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #154
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh forgot...

I must have moved to the land of BIG AZZ BUGS!! Today in my kitchen I found something that is a cross between a cricket, spider and stink bug!! UGLY FUGLY BIG AZZ BUGS do not belong in my kitchen! Then my housemate tells me that sometimes those creepy things get onto the shower wall!! OHHHH NO WAY!! I will NOT share my shower with something that has more legs than I do!!

THEN... I have a smack-down-crunch-them-up-squish-and-squash-them contest with a HUGE hairy spider just outside the front door.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 04:10 AM   #155
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post

OK, this had me literally laughing out loud at 6 am AFTER waking up to a pressie from one of the big dogs.... so you know it's funny!!!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #156
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking

Old 09-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #157
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

ok now someone tell me how to post those darn pics like the one above ^^^^my post????? I wanna post some that are funny too. I don't know how with this new site. it's mind boggling I tell ya . LOL

OK, now my you tube video won't post but a white block??? WTF is going on now?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:15 AM   #158
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_750396.html
Old 10-05-2010, 07:26 AM   #159
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuISQJtJDeQ"]YouTube - Bad Romance (acapella version)[/nomedia]
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #160
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default omg this skit was hilarilious...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/180974/sat...ive-bronx-beat
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote