Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #361
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I went to Aldi's to shop today. You have to pay a quarter for a cart and when you return it and hook it back to the other carts it gives you your quarter back.

I go to the buggy area and put my quarter in and it wouldn't let me have a buggy but it let me have 2 buggies. I fought and fought with the buggy to try to get my quarter back so I could get a single buggy.

A lady came up and she held one end of the buggies and I had the other end, at the same time we jerked the shit out of the buggies in opposite directions, all to no avail the buggies didn't come apart and I couldn't get my quarter back so I could get another buggy.

The lady went on into the store and suddenly I realized I had stuck the quarter in the 2nd buggy not the first one that is why it gave me 2 buggies instead of one. DUH!!!! Did I feel like a dork or what? I went on inside and the lady saw me and said oh I see you finally got a buggy. I said yes Ma'am. She said how'd you get it? I told her and we both about wet the floor in the store. I raised up my bangs and said do I have STUPID written up there?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #362
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Was standing in the checkout line at the pharmacy today.
There is a guy behind me. His phone rings.
His 'ringtone' is Oh shit, it's my wife..

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #363
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My sister asking My mom to turn on the xmas lights (yes our tree is still up), and then she tells My mom what to say back to her LOL

thats My sister for you

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #364
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmm...don't think workers comp covers this...LOL

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #365
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Shad and I on our way to Best Buy after dinner.....hy gets over in "another lane" to turn right or pass a car, not sure, and it was "The Bus Stop." We laughed for long time, the guy beside us laughed too!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #366
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I just watched the Frasier episode 11-03 "The Doctor is Out" wherein the director of the Seattle Opera (Patrick Stewart) mistakes Frasier for gay and courts him, It was HILARIOUS, I woke up the dog I laughed so hard.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #367
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

The song on youtube called "take my drunk ass home."
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #368
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

A scrapbooking video called: "this is why my desk is a mess." It had a little dog playing with the owner in a tug of war with a scrapbooking flower on top of her desk.
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #369
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Last night after getting home from work... grin...

I had showered, changed into one of Mitmo's Bob Marly tshirt,a pair of paint stained sweats and christmas socks...

I swayed into the living room, climed into her lap and announced...

"I'm dressed to seduce you..."

It made both of us just crack the hell up...
Old 02-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #370
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I fell horizontally with all my body weight on my left ribs, my legs went out from under me but lucky for me im large and have padding in a lot of places so nothing broke thankfully lol.....but large does go booooooom!!!

this morning i woke up and went and shoveled snow because its just kind of bruised but nothing major....

I was actually laughing after it happened because i must've looked like a total dooofus and you know when you trip its always kind of funny....its like im more embarrassed about looking like an idiot than getting hurt..

but my love took quite good care of me and im fine but it was a trip and fall for the record books lololol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #371
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Old 02-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #372
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The new wallpaper on my computer...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #373
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sticker, upside down, across the back window of a Ford
Explorer.....

If you can read this, please flip me over.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #374
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

yesterday while working on Blaze's dog pen, Skippy followed me down there. He came running down there with his 8 pound chest bowed out and ran right up to Blaze's pen growling at Blaze. LOL yeah.. I went to the front and said what are you doin? Get your little butt back up that hill, go on! So he runs up the hill. Dang fool dog...Blaze could eat him in one bite and burp. But ole Skippy doesn't know he's only 7 or 8 pound he thinks he's 100 pounds.

THEN

I get back in the pasture to work on the pen. All of a sudden I hear Skippy yap yap yapping and I look up and his 6 inch tall self is running fast as he can, kickin up leaves and rocks as he goes. Running toward the property line fence...there is a dirt road there. Barking to the top of his lungs....I look up and one of my neighbors is coming home from his afternoon walk....shakin my head I yell at Skip to get on the porch....I swear the little fart, as Sweet calls him, as he has matured he thinks he is 10' tall and bullet proof. It just cracks me up to see him acting like such a big shot.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #375
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default Next time you need a good comeback......

Sheldon Cooper to Leslie Winkle on The Big Bang Theory:

"I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive
so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is
reflected off of me, returns on it's original trajectory
and adheres to you."

Guaranteed to render the other speechless for a few.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #376
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 12:01 AM   #377
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

A man walks into a Bar, {yes, a bar joke}, and the Bartender asks
-"What's your poison?"
The man asks for 3 drinks..The bartender, slightly confused, asks
-"Why 3? U're alone"
-"I want 3"
The bartender is slightly annoyed at this point..
-"Ok, but why?"
The guy says -" One for me...One for u...And one for the Cunt u call Mom"
Naturally the bartender beats him to a Pulp and kicks him out...
2 nights later, Same guy, same questions, the bartender glares when he asks for 3 again..
-"Why??"
-" One for me, one for u, and one for the Whore u call Mom"
Another asswhoopin', and a few missing teeth....
On the third time, the guy walks in bruised, bent out of shape, Slurring...
-"I want 2 drinks"
Now he's really confused...
-"Why 2?"
-"Every time I ask for 3, u always beat the fucking shit outta me....So, I want 2 drinks...1 for me, and one for the Bitch that gave birth to u"

{ sounds funnier in spanish }
Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #378
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #379
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the ending is the best part!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #380
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Still cracking up over that dang video...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: