Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > North Carolina Forums

Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #101
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Anybody here ever go to the Tribal Bingo in Cherokee? Or am I the only bingo addict...lol

(Was there on Saturday, will be there tomorrow...etc etc lol)
Of course I have Dixcie. Cherokee is just north of my hometown...
I have gone there over the years. It is an awesome place, as is Harrah's...just saying...
Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #102
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Will be in Charlotte (spelling?) Sunday-Wednesday. Any suggestions on things to do???
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #103
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Will be in Charlotte (spelling?) Sunday-Wednesday. Any suggestions on things to do???
Drive 3 hours back west to my house lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #104
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ohhh dang! I'm gonna miss you by one day! As I'll be headed back to Raleigh Sunday...
I've worked in Charlotte, but not much recreation.. I have heard that Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens are lovely and open year 'round... http://www.dsbg.org/ ...
There's Great Wolf Lodge in Concord (not far from Charlotte) http://www.greatwolf.com/concord/waterpark

Sorry I'm not more versed on fun things in the city... while living near Charlotte, I spent most of my off-time exploring places in the country like PeeDee Wildlife Refuge.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #105
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

a visit to dixie's would be MUCH MORE fun than botanical gardens!! Any day!

gee, now I feel like such a frump for recommending it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #106
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post

Ohhh dang! I'm gonna miss you by one day! As I'll be headed back to Raleigh Sunday...
I've worked in Charlotte, but not much recreation.. I have heard that Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens are lovely and open year 'round... http://www.dsbg.org/ ...
There's Great Wolf Lodge in Concord (not far from Charlotte) http://www.greatwolf.com/concord/waterpark

Sorry I'm not more versed on fun things in the city... while living near Charlotte, I spent most of my off-time exploring places in the country like PeeDee Wildlife Refuge.
Ive also been to that botanical garden. It IS lovely, but I went there in April. Not sure what's blooming this time of year? I would suggest a side trip to Gatlinburg and the Smokies while you are there Lovely area...G'burg is heaps o' fun! Asheville is also nice and not very far. Get you some BBQ and boiled peanuts while you are there!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #107
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Oooh...I love Botanical Gardens! At least you had an idea. I haven't been to Charlotte in so many years that I know absolutely nothing about it these days. lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #108
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Drive 3 hours back west to my house lol
I wish!!!!!!!!!!!! COME VISIT! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #109
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #110
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Botanical Garden sounds great and so does local food!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #111
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

check out discovery place (http://www.discoveryplace.org/)

and eat at merts (http://mertscharlotte.com/)
Old 02-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #112
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you're looking for a bar or just a "friendly" place to eat check out Hartigan's . The atmosphere there is very nice and the people very friendly.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #113
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I am so excited to have finally found this song! It was part of a PSA way back in 1977 and I fell in love with it! It's where I got the phrase for my location.

Hope all the NC folks enjoy it as much as me!

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #114
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

anyone care to meet up in my general vicinity? I am here in Cashiers til January due to job...then back down to Florida. Would love to meet some of you for siteseeing, dinner, fishing...laughs and chats. give me a holler if you care to get together and meet a new friend.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:08 AM   #115
lots2

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
None
Relationship Status:
None

lots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anyone here (((((Hello)))))

Is anyone here? just droping in the say hello
lots2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lots2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #116
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, hello.. im still here in Monroe, lol. Hope everyone had a great 4th
Old 07-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #117
Lily Blue
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mercurial Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Darling
Relationship Status:
Taken

Lily Blue is on a distinguished road

Yes.....I believe I would! Oh wait....I already have
Lily Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #118
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Hiya

Just saying hey to the northernly neighbors!

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #119
lots2

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
None
Relationship Status:
None

lots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputation
Question How about Dinner ??

Hello,
Blade, Cinnamon, Kenna, Mis Scarlett, and waving to TenderKnight in Monroe.

Jelli I believee we may have met before. Was it Augusta or Greenville that you were in? I am in Raleigh now, but moving to Camden SC. I am retiring from state gov work, computer geek stuff. There is going to be time for me to travel and socialize now. I will gladly buy dinner for anyone that wants to meet another BFP member in person.

Stay Safe everybody
lots2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lots2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #120
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2 View Post
Hello,
Blade, Cinnamon, Kenna, Mis Scarlett, and waving to TenderKnight in Monroe.

Jelli I believee we may have met before. Was it Augusta or Greenville that you were in? I am in Raleigh now, but moving to Camden SC. I am retiring from state gov work, computer geek stuff. There is going to be time for me to travel and socialize now. I will gladly buy dinner for anyone that wants to meet another BFP member in person.

Stay Safe everybody
well geewizwillywonkers ...I just moved from Raleigh in April for a more southern county and a much needed break from state gov- policy geek stuff- to work on my health. ...We might be able to work something out. Thanks for the invite. Since you'll be able to travel, I highly recommend Granddad's Apple Orchard in Hendersonville...maybe Dixie could show you around Ashville?