Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #21
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Now what will be RiverRunner be? We already know who should ring his door for treats.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #22
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Boo!

Grant & Worm's favorite Holiday is Halloween, I celebrate Samhain into Día De Los Muertos. I love love Day of the Dead rituals, customs, and art! I also love partaking in watching how fun it is for lil crumb munchers. I tend to be an agist With the candy, I give the 9 and under crowd in costume more candy than I do the other ages, it's not so cute then.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #23
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Grant & Worm's favorite Holiday is Halloween, I celebrate Samhain into Día De Los Muertos. I love love Day of the Dead rituals, customs, and art! I also love partaking in watching how fun it is for lil crumb munchers. I tend to be an agist With the candy, I give the 9 and under crowd in costume more candy than I do the other ages, it's not so cute then.
Umm... I find older trick or treaters to be a turn off. I don't give them much candy either. And trick or treating parents chap me.

Going to need to unearth the fog machine...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #24
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My parents and I always make separate bags for halloween ~ ones for the younger kids (they get the better things) and things for some of the older kids

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #25
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

RiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Now what will be RiverRunner be? We already know who should ring his door for treats.
Well I am wavering right now, on a few choices. In the past I have done the Pirate thing, A rock singer (complete with electric guitar), A lawn jockey (complete with lantern).

So this year I was thinking maybe a Knight, (more with chain mal than the clanging and banging type) - or Batman. I also like period pieces. So something like a King, Knight, Prince something in that realm would be cool too.

Any ideas spritz?
RiverRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #26
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunner View Post
Well I am wavering right now, on a few choices. In the past I have done the Pirate thing, A rock singer (complete with electric guitar), A lawn jockey (complete with lantern).

So this year I was thinking maybe a Knight, (more with chain mal than the clanging and banging type) - or Batman. I also like period pieces. So something like a King, Knight, Prince something in that realm would be cool too.

Any ideas spritz?
Lots of great choices so far. I can see you as all of those I suppose (hint post a pic in the gallery). Hmm... historical.... musketeer. Even with out the other 2 side kicks it would be dashing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #27
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Teddys right! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!!! I have already started decorating and we went to get pumpkins last week...We are also planning on going to Salem for Halloween day I'd like to remind a certain un-named someone that Halloween started out as a celebration of the dead. It proceeds All Saint's Day which is Nov 1st. Halloween was originally all hallow's eve. A hallowed day. It was a day to remember the dead and give them blessings. And I'm sure remember them in your prayers to the saints the following day. It does have pagan roots but the pagans are peaceful earth loving people as anyone who has any knowledge of Wicca knows... In closing I'd like to present exhibit B...which is the fact that our local CATHOLIC church gives out candy for Halloween....nough said....
I went to Salem not last year but the previous two years and loved loved LOVED it. It's like the Mardi Gras of Halloween. You guys have fun and take lots of pictures!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #28
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a small sense that River would be good as a Knight, that's just my .02 cents worth

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #29
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was there 2 years ago Scuba! Did you see the painted lady that looked like a bronze statue?? That was me! J/K :P
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #30
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

RiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

Lady Snow - thank you for responding. I hope I do not sound like a Fool. I know a bit about Samhain. However, I do not know about Dia De Los Muertos. Could you explain both to Me? I am very interested as I said in the History side of all holidays. But, Halloween even moreso. Thank you in advance.

I also agree as to giving the "older" kids candy. I have actually told them "nice costume" and not given them the candy because I know they have free dances, etc in the area that they can attend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #31
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I have a small sense that River would be good as a Knight, that's just my .02 cents worth
Well, I would def do it with the chain mal and leather, sword, etc. I am not feeling the full armor thing and all that clanging and banging. I will have to look at some pics and see what I can come up with. I know there is a movie I love (and the name escapes Me right now) based on the fight for Jerusalem and the outfits in that film would be like what I would wear.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #32
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Sounds like things will work out great River

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #33
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I work for a major grocery chain...we have lots of signage that we use in the stores. Some of them get sent out through me and the safety team....

I happened upon two signs that I would LOVE to turn into a costume....
the red one says:
DO NOT BLOCK
EXIT ONLY........I would put that on the "rear" of my costume <giggles>

The white one says:
NO UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY
PERMIT REQUIRED.......and that one would go on the "front"....<snickers>

Now, to figure out what to use as the base of it....

I crack myself up....

I Love Halloween!! I want to go on the ride through Salem!
Old 09-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #34
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cross Posting

Here's a link that explains

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...0&postcount=33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunner View Post
Lady Snow - thank you for responding. I hope I do not sound likeU a Fool. I know a bit about Samhain. However, I do not know about Dia De Los Muertos. Could you explain both to Me? I am very interested as I said in the History side of all holidays. But, Halloween even moreso. Thank you in advance.

I also agree as to giving the "older" kids candy. I have actually told them "nice costume" and not given them the candy because I know they have free dances, etc in the area that they can attend.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #35
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

i want to have a spooky set up like this but i know my neighbors would have to out do it - that thought keeps me at bay for now

tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #36
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Still not sure I want to be a Wiz of Oz charactor but if I was it would be the scarecrow. I have a dred wig and was thinkin' of doing something with that or being a "Jack" in the box...

Here in my town they are having a Zombie Walk and there is ALWAYS a tour around town in honor of Stephen King. We also have here in Bangor a house from the Historical Society that gives a tour of a particular house "haunted house." Another thing that is big here in the state of Maine is the Fort knox Haunted Fort. I enjoy pumpkin carving and doing the trick or treat thing too. When I lived down south, Louisiana has Ann Rice's tour but well, that's way down south. It ain't happening.

Last edited by jac; 09-28-2012 at 07:00 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #37
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I was there 2 years ago Scuba! Did you see the painted lady that looked like a bronze statue?? That was me! J/K :P
http://salemnews.smugmug.com/Other/P...010009&k=LDTUB

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #38
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
u were looking good
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #39
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

i haven't dressed up in a while and that's ok with me, i do love to watch the little ones in their little outfits and i do love to hand out candy to them....

Im liking this thread. its fun to read....

If i were to go to a party i would pull off the school girl outfit easily

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #40
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
u were looking good
Hahahaha ... You'll all know how to pick me out of the crowd when the Zombie Apocalypse happens!

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post: