Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #41
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Chuckling...I saw the name of the thread and thought we were going to talk about hotdogs. LOL Oscar Myer ya know.

I don't be still and quiet long enough to watch movies and I've never heard of any of these movies except Blind Side and Avatar. I'd probably eventually watch Blind Side but not avatar. See I can't wait for the rest home in my old age I will be able to watch movies all day long for the rest of my life and they'll all be new releases.

Maybe one day I'll find a wonderful wife who can calm me down enough to watch movies before I reach retirement age

Sorry for the derail Jet!
I saw Avatar 3D.....not worth the money...but I would suggest going to the regualar showing of it...just not to pay extra for 3D.....it was beautiful, had some spiritual aspects that were intresting....its worth seeing in the big screen...and i have read the statments from J cameron regarding the vatican protests....very interesting...
Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #42
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

bump........
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #43
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

bumpin.........
Old 03-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #44
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

bump............
Old 03-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #45
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Oscar producers urge viewers to tune in early

LOS ANGELES – The people behind Sunday's Oscars show are urging people to tune in early for one of the program's best sequences.
Bill Mechanic, who is producing the awards ceremony with Adam Shankman, promised "the most dynamic opening, from drama to spectacle to humor, that has ever been staged.

More....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100305/...ews_conference
Old 03-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #46
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

The high cost of dressing for the red carpet

Video link

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/the-thr...tyling-997890/
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 10:01 AM   #47
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Vintage Oscar Snubs

i.e. Rocky beat Taxi Driver!?
wha?
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #48
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Got to say, I'm mad for Penelope Cruz. I'm sure she'd marry me if she only knew I exist. I hope she wins, yet again. Nine -- Fellini -- Miss Cruz---you can't go wrong.

Of course, I have a fondness for Sandra Bullock. Would like her to get the gold even if I didn't see her film.

Meryl Streep is an actress that transcends all time and talent. This woman, in every performance, has crafted the suspension of disbelief into pure magic.

I'd like to thank the academy and, of course, God, for all the nominees.

Ha!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #49
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Oscars Blog
Who should win and why

Yep, it's that time of year again: time to see who'll top the worst-dressed list, who'll deliver the sappiest acceptance speech, and just how many trophies The Hurt Locker will take home. But, there's a big difference between who'll win and who should.

More...

http://oscars.movies.yahoo.com/blog/...win-and-why?nc
Old 03-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #50
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump!

So Jet, what's my prize when I get all the picks right??? Probably not best actress tho. There hasn't been a tie in years.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #51
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Really enjoyed looking at the Vintage Snubs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Vintage Oscar Snubs

i.e. Rocky beat Taxi Driver!?
wha?

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #52
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
So Jet, what's my prize when I get all the picks right??? Probably not best actress tho. There hasn't been a tie in years.
ha! second to Sandra Bullock's lap dance ( hoping she wins) a box of chocolate Oscars from Wolfgang Puck
Old 03-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #53
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

What's everyone eating during the Oscars?

Take out? Special treats? Chips and dip? Drinks?

I'm still deciding!
Old 03-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #54
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
What's everyone eating during the Oscars?

Take out? Special treats? Chips and dip? Drinks?

I'm still deciding!
We're having Thai food that will no doubt lovingly be prepared by apretty......
Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #55
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
We're having Thai food that will no doubt lovingly be prepared by apretty......
YUM! Lucky duck!
Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #56
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Oscar Party

Snacks at 3:00. (don't know what the menu is , I just bring Diet Coke)

Dinner at 6:00

Nominees

Hurt Locker
Jeremy Renner - The Hurt Locker
Kathryn Bigelow - Director

Sandra Bullock - Blind Side

Christoph Waltz - Inglourious Basterds Supporting Actor
Mo'Nique - Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' Supporting Actress

Animated Feature Film
Up - Pete Docter

Costume Design
Coco Before Chanel-Catherine Leterrie

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #57
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Chocolate Oscars await edible 14-carate gold coating....just for Ezee

Old 03-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #58
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Chocolate Oscars await edible 14-carate gold coating....just for Ezee

Why thank you very much sir! A dozen or so and I'll be set. Maybe a glass of red wine too......
Old 03-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #59
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just not the same without her....:(

Miss you Joan!
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #60
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post

Miss you Joan!
I don't exactly love Joan but my goooooooooooooood Ryan Seacrest is stupid and boring. And the two drones up in the "pressbox" are not any better.

What's with the animation when they analyze a gown? It's like MNF diagraming a play.