Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femmes Who Strap <3

Hey there my femme sisters - I know I'm not the only femme out there who has enjoyed strapping. Or who'd like to try it. Y'all out there? How do you feel about it, what do you enjoy most about it?

I am going to include an anonymous poll in this for those of y'all who feel shy answering such things.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I've enjoyed strapping but most of the people I have climbed into bed with have not been inclined to enjoy such things. I realized today I was feeling a little wistful about the likelihood of experiencing that again given my other tastes. I don't neeeeeed to strap, but wow it's neat when you're with somebody who enjoys it.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I think I'm gonna enjoy reading this thread myself. I"m not femme but I"ve often wondered what it would be like if a femme I was with would do this with me.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
sofimichi

How Do You Identify?:
Femmeinist
Preferred Pronoun?:
femenine ones, "hey you," etc.
Relationship Status:
Engaged!

sofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputation

I tried, but I started to giggle, and my bf wasn't to keen on it ever since.
Whoops! :S
sofimichi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sofimichi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

"other"
I strap when requested. I won't on my own as it's not one of my best loved activities but it doesn't put me off either. I've enjoyed it when they have *really* been into demanding it, and loving it and I'm happy to provide something that they really enjoy. But mostly I forget about it as it's not something I wank over in my head.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My girlfriend is not stone but is not into being strapped by a femme at all!

I think hell no were her exact words.

I have had the great pleasure in my past lives with others but seriously doubt it is in my future.

I only miss it once in a while...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 10:43 PM   #7
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Hummm,thinking...no,not for me.But i'll tell y'all what,i like to watch femmes,lesbians,women,men,strap it on and watch 'em pleasure their partners,seeing as i'm so big into voyeurism and all.

Not a crime...hey,i always ask permission to watch!

yeaah right,prove it!!
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #8
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Over the years I have worn a strap on a few times. There just something really hot about wearing a strap on for me. I love everything about it! I love the way I look with it on, I love how I can make my other half cum, beg for more and also beg for mercy. Oh I am turning my self on...
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I strap. For decades I vowed I was a femme who would never strap on. I was totally opposed to wearing a strap on. Then I met chrissy. And glory bells and clouds parting occurred! I love the sense of power I have when I am in the depths of our lovemaking! I wish I hadnt wasted all those years of not doing this!

My sexual journey has been an interesting one. He has opened new worlds for me in many other ways as well.

Of the butches I have been with, none of them would EVER have entertained the thought of their femme wearing a strap on, let alone using it on them. If I were single, I wouldnt dismiss a potential butch if he werent willing to try this with me. But I would want an open relationship so I could continue to indulge with others.

So much has changed with my ideals of relationships...
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #10
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

2 o' da greatest sex partners i've had were femmes who adored to strap it on. i have no issue givin' it up. it was hawt, hawt, hawt i say. i think it was mo' enjoyable to feel them feel their own power than to feel it bein' thrust in. (but lawd, that was hawt, too!)
Old 11-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me it has always been about the energy created with a lover. If I'm there and open to exploring with you than why not do what makes us both have an incredible experience. I enjoy it and have truly been very excited by it with a couple of partners but its not something I miss if its not there.

There was a point in my life where I would'nt have even considered it because I felt that it would make me seem less femme. I was young and inexperienced with a very small world of comparison. I am damn happy I did not remain so narrow in my views or was unwilling to explore, as I am much more confidant in me now.

Thank you to all for sharing!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I've never really wanted to do it. I do not say ew. I say, femmes strapping is hot! And I'm enjoying reading the posts. The femme spectrum is a wonderful and varied thing!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #13
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to try it out, but there is no one willing to volunteer.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 06:22 PM   #14
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I have tried it... I hate it... and... I am TERRIBLE at it!!!!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #15
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Historically, strapping on has never been my thing. But I am an evolving creature and the idea is growing in me with more and more allure. Change is coming!

Thanks for the thread, Nat!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 02:30 PM   #16
thedreamerin

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, or miss
Relationship Status:
single

thedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here is the thing

I'm an old soul, don't I know it? The new things are a bit awkward for me at first. However, if I am paired with someone that has the patience and willingness to take on the challenge of my sexual naiveté, well I think we could have a ton of fun. It's about trust. I've never been strapped or given it... My first response to the initial question was "me? Strap? HELL NO" and not because it is in any way disgusting it is just, hmm, I think I would need to understand the body of my lover more to be comfortable enough to wield a device and offer pleasure.
There is a popular trend these days where women are looking for women who are experienced, and can 'throw down' so to speak. That is all good I am sure, but the reality is that not everyone is at that champion gold metal level yet. That doesn't mean that the sex can't be good or even fantastic. I think it's just seldom is anyone willing to take the time to 'become' the better lover...
Now I have ranted, my apologies!
All of that wording and I just wanted to say this. I am shy of trying the strap as a femme, but if she wanted it, and was willing to have some patience with me, I'd give it a try.
thedreamerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedreamerin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #17
Terrifina

How Do You Identify?:
xx

Terrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST Reputation

I love a strap on either way it's pointing.... <sigh> LOL
Terrifina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Terrifina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #18
swampberry

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

swampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputation

I think that one of the most attractive things in the universe is someone that is comfortable and open in their sexuality. I present a unique dichotomy; I look one way (embracing and loving that) while feeling another way internally and that shows up in my sexuality. Strapping feels completely natural to me and most of my partners, no matter how they define themselves, end up wanting that from me. They have told me it is the energy I exude when I am strapped that makes it so appealing to them and honestly, I do feel like I am in a position of power which is the opposite from my daily interactions. Whether you strap or not should not define your femininity, just like it doesn't prove your masculinity. Balance is vital in every situation and being fluid will result in amazing encounters.
swampberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to swampberry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #19
1TruFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie Ones
Relationship Status:
Smitten Kitten

1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I admit I have tried it because I wanted to please the butch I was with but I was terrible at it. And all I could think was it's going in the wrong direction.
1TruFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1TruFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 11:42 PM   #20
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I went through a time when my packer was tucked away. For some reason, I am feeling the need to wear it as much as I can. Just saying that I am loving my cock and its strap.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:

Tags
cock, femme cock, femmes, strapping