Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #221
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Having trouble sleeping. My latest dating failures and my leg keeping me up. I am trying very hard not to take it personally when someone plays games with me or just plain isn't into me. But right now.... it's hard.

Can someone please tell me where my off switch is to my mind so I can sleep! lol

Night singles...

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #222
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Night Ruthie!! Just let that fool go. The one for you will find you.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #223
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Night Ruthie!! Just let that fool go. The one for you will find you.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.
Thanks honey.. if it were only one... I could.
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 10:17 PM   #224
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Thanks honey.. if it were only one... I could.
Well shit you're doing better than me. More than one. I have none!! Not one prospect and I'm tired of dating people for a few months and wasting my time. I don't want to bother unless we are getting married so everyone is friends first.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 PM   #225
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Well shit you're doing better than me. More than one. I have none!! Not one prospect and I'm tired of dating people for a few months and wasting my time. I don't want to bother unless we are getting married so everyone is friends first.
I hear ya. Sometimes I tell them friends first and they run for the hills. I want a long term relationship.. but I look at it like this... if we start out as friends and it turns into more... great. If we remain friends... nothing lost and less hurt. I am just real tired of people who don't really know what they want and drag me along for the ride. I have no prospects myself at the moment. No one wants a long term relationship. Not like I want to do the uhaul thing or get married in the first 6 months... hell I don't even know if I want to get married. But a committed relationship with one person who loves me and I love... that would be wonderful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #226
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
I hear ya. Sometimes I tell them friends first and they run for the hills. I want a long term relationship.. but I look at it like this... if we start out as friends and it turns into more... great. If we remain friends... nothing lost and less hurt. I am just real tired of people who don't really know what they want and drag me along for the ride. I have no prospects myself at the moment. No one wants a long term relationship. Not like I want to do the uhaul thing or get married in the first 6 months... hell I don't even know if I want to get married. But a committed relationship with one person who loves me and I love... that would be wonderful.
Yeah I try to be optimistic but I don't think that's going to happen for everybody. I know myself and people end up getting in my space and I like my alone time. If I can find a girl that doesn't get in my space like that then I'll be all set but I don't think it's going to happen.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 07-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #227
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Hang in there Ruthie. I know there are peeps out there that play mind games, been there too and still in the midst of it for now, have a long story behind that, not for here. I find that dating on the internet is just not for me. I have found too many women online that are nuts or have mental issues that I can't see right away and it's caused me a lot of issues that I won't go into here. So for me, it's all real time now or nothing. And friends first for the first year or so, date them, see how it goes. I don't intend on living with another woman for several years....protection mechanism for me. Anyway, I just wanted to add that there is nothing wrong with being friends and dating for a while and seeing how it goes, without having sex or doing the Uhaul thing. You will be able to weed out the ones that you don't need to have in your life better. Keep strong, your a good woman, Ruthie. Oh and I wanted to say that not all peeps online are like the ones I have had problems with and they are not all players, I don't want anyone that reads this to be offended. There are some really great folks here. I just haven't met any good ones to date, so I am just going to keep it in real time.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:51 AM   #228
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I to like to be friends with my partners first. This way, we both can see each other's true personalities and how we live on a daily basis. I have only lived with two of my partners and I am not ready for that again. I have giving up so much of myself, that I get lost in the relationship and it takes me awhile to find myself again.

Hope you all are having a good day,

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 06:17 AM   #229
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hopefully you all are either still sleeping or are enjoying the start of your day. It is a gorgeous day here in Florida so far, the tropical storm rainbands are supposed to start hitting us later today.

Have fun and stay safe if you all are in South Florida, where it is already raining..

Zimmy
Old 07-23-2010, 07:07 AM   #230
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good MOrning everyone. Still single in NJ but would like to meet someone and become friends first and then maybe see where that takes me. I can understand everyones plight as it may be but we just got to be patient that's all!!

Have a great day everyone.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #231
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single butch

Hi to all the single femmes and butches out there. I'm a 47 year old single butch from Ontario Canada. I have had my share of LDR that for some reason the ladies disappeared (this is a whole different thread in itself lol)

I'm an International Music Publisher, I work looooong hours everyday.This helps me to forget what i'm missing in life which is a femme to share my life with. I write poetry and what I call my writings. I love volunteering with the elderly ( can't get enough of their life stories) and with Hospice.It's an honor to be apart of their life while their on this earth and it is an honor when they allow you to be a apart of their leaving this earth.

I love all animals but heavily lean towards dogs. I have a part Lab part Chow female that is the love of my life.

I love British sitcoms, indie films, foreign films and of course all Genres of Music as I make my living in the music industry.

I'm not actively looking at this time ( if it happens and someone sneaks up from behind me) I wouldn't turn and run away.

Hope everyone finds what their looking for as we all deserve to be happy and in loving relationships.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #232
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

i have a question for anyone who cares to answer.

when dating, what is your expectation/intent? in other words, are you dating with the mindset of finding a life partner? sex? a friend you can share small physical intimacies with (hand holding, kissing, cuddling, etc)? just to go out and have a good time with no expectations at all?

thanks!

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #233
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
i have a question for anyone who cares to answer.

when dating, what is your expectation/intent? in other words, are you dating with the mindset of finding a life partner? sex? a friend you can share small physical intimacies with (hand holding, kissing, cuddling, etc)? just to go out and have a good time with no expectations at all?

thanks!
This would make a good thread!
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #234
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
This would make a good thread!
i don't have much luck with thread starting. well, i start them, then bury them. i got a black thumb when it comes to that.

i'm a rambling man

Old 07-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #235
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Expectations

Hi Littleman,

As I said I'm 47 years old, I'm at a point in my life that i'm looking for a life partner. I'm not looking/into one night stands.

The friendship has to be a starting point but i'm going in with the mindset that I hope to find my life partner. I'm not looking to casual date, i want something more substantial.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #236
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

I'm with music man... unless you specify to the other person a different intent... My feelings are you shouldn't date unless you are ready for the possibility of a relationship.

Speaking of which, "she" posted on her fb page that she has a date this weekend. It's not me mind you, and she never ONCE mentioned any of our dates on her fb page. Really? Is she just trying to get a rise out of me or is she really that clueless? I hid her for now.... don't need a play by play of what she is doing with other women. Just when I think she can't hurt me... zing! Hate it that it bothers me so much!!!! Going to 2 pool parties this weekend.. one tonight.. THANK GOD for friends.

Have a great weekend folks!
Ruthie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #237
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Hi Littleman,

As I said I'm 47 years old, I'm at a point in my life that i'm looking for a life partner. I'm not looking/into one night stands.

The friendship has to be a starting point but i'm going in with the mindset that I hope to find my life partner. I'm not looking to casual date, i want something more substantial.

Musicman
My friend put it to me this way, he says I'm weeding through garbage until I find someone that will make me take out the trash.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 07-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #238
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
My friend put it to me this way, he says I'm weeding through garbage until I find someone that will make me take out the trash.
wow. weeding through the garbage? we're talking about people here, right?

sounds like anyone who doesn't fit for a LTR is garbage?

maybe you want to rephrase this?

i'm a rambling man

Old 07-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #239
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
wow. weeding through the garbage? we're talking about people here, right?

sounds like anyone who doesn't fit for a LTR is garbage?

maybe you want to rephrase this?
I'm not the one that said it. I don't think of anyone I've dated as garbage or trash it's just a metaphor.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 07-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #240
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
I'm not the one that said it. I don't think of anyone I've dated as garbage or trash it's just a metaphor.
not to belabor the point or be a dick about it, but it's really offensive. even if it's not your metaphor, repeating it would imply some sort of agreement. language matters...to me, anyway.

i'm a rambling man