Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #81
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

I AM slightly disappointed that I won't get to see The NutraSpice in her jammies.....

Aww, gee, stop by any old time to see that...or...just look here

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #82
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Soooo....not only is hauling ourselves (me too) out to a public gathering place by 10 on a Sunday difficult - we may find ourselves waiting till noon to actually have brunch. Yes, brunch in Austin is a major crowd fest in general.

Anybody up for observing brunch at, say, 2pm to get past the crowd factor?? Would that work for WT and Timber?
I am approving of the 2pm time. WT? How's that by you? Although, the early hour is not difficult for me. I actually do mornings pretty well for the most part.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #83
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Austin ,how yall are?I hope your days is warmer than mine cause its38 hear..clear and cold,my grannie use to call days like this colder than an old maids tit in a brass bra.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #84
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Soooo....not only is hauling ourselves (me too) out to a public gathering place by 10 on a Sunday difficult - we may find ourselves waiting till noon to actually have brunch. Yes, brunch in Austin is a major crowd fest in general.

Anybody up for observing brunch at, say, 2pm to get past the crowd factor?? Would that work for WT and Timber?
Quote:
I'm ok with 2 if that's good for WT & Timber.....it WOULD be easier as KL doesn't take reservations.....

I AM slightly disappointed that I won't get to see The NutraSpice in her jammies.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I am approving of the 2pm time. WT? How's that by you? Although, the early hour is not difficult for me. I actually do mornings pretty well for the most part.
2:00 p.m. on Sunday is fine for me. That means we can sleep in a little...or whatever a little.

That timeframe still gets us home early enough to wrap up the work-week preparations.

I'm planning to take Timber to Scholtz Garten on Saturday afternoon. I love the Jaegershnitzel and hot German potato salad. Then we have a function to attend that night. We'll just be cruising around town on Saturday during the day.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #85
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
2:00 p.m. on Sunday is fine for me. That means we can sleep in a little...or whatever a little.

That timeframe still gets us home early enough to wrap up the work-week preparations.

I'm planning to take Timber to Scholtz Garten on Saturday afternoon. I love the Jaegershnitzel and hot German potato salad. Then we have a function to attend that night. We'll just be cruising around town on Saturday during the day.

WT

Excellent!!! I'm so happy the later time worked out for You as I know You have to travel! I'm looking forward to it!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #86
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm planning to take Timber to Scholtz Garten on Saturday afternoon. I love the Jaegershnitzel and hot German potato salad.

One of the places I really miss from Denver was a German deli (Karl's on Yosemite if you are ever there, lol) with the best hot red cabbage EVAH. I will have to schuss out this Scholtz Garten and see what they have. MMM German vittles! Das gut!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #87
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Excellent!!! I'm so happy the later time worked out for You as I know You have to travel! I'm looking forward to it!
So the time is 2pm is the where still Kerby lane.
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #88
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
So the time is 2pm is the where still Kerby lane.

Yes, indeedy!

Sunday, Dec. 13th
2 pm
Kerbey Lane on So. Lamar

Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #89
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

One of the places I really miss from Denver was a German deli (Karl's on Yosemite if you are ever there, lol) with the best hot red cabbage EVAH. I will have to schuss out this Scholtz Garten and see what they have. MMM German vittles! Das gut!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Scholz Garten has a rather limited selection of German foods, but for the bar-b-que enthusiast, it's pretty popular. Can you get any more Texan than bar-b-que and German food at the same place? You can check them out at http://www.scholzgarten.net/ .

Now, if you come to Houston, I'll take you to Rudy Lechner's. They have schnitzel, and spaetzel, and red cabbage sauerkraut to your heart's content. Of course I'm under the impression you like to tipple a little, too, so you'll need to try a Cafe' Gute Nacht. It's a treat! You can check them out at http://rudilechners.com/index.htm .

Looking forward to meeting you, too!

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #90
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Scholz Garten has a rather limited selection of German foods, but for the bar-b-que enthusiast, it's pretty popular. Can you get any more Texan than bar-b-que and German food at the same place? You can check them out at http://www.scholzgarten.net/ .

Now, if you come to Houston, I'll take you to Rudy Lechner's. They have schnitzel, and spaetzel, and red cabbage sauerkraut to your heart's content. Of course I'm under the impression you like to tipple a little, too, so you'll need to try a Cafe' Gute Nacht. It's a treat! You can check them out at http://rudilechners.com/index.htm .

Looking forward to meeting you, too!

WT

Smile, I've been known to have a drink now and then. LOL YAY on the food links. Thanks! And...to get truly Texan, don't we also need tamales, BBQ and kraut? I'm on my way to Houston RIGHT NOW. LOL
Old 12-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #91
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Okay, y'all all probably know about this, but I never heard of it until Kimbelle mentioned it at Thanksgiving!

I'm off this Saturday. Anyone want to go with me?

Armadillo Christmas Bazaar
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #92
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okay, y'all all probably know about this, but I never heard of it until Kimbelle mentioned it at Thanksgiving!

I can't on Saturday, but I was thinking about going on Tuesday evening to see The Gourds play

I'd like to see Marcia Ball on Thursday, but I know it's going to be PACKED, and I am not liking huge crowds nowadays.
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #93
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

WT
I think I saw this restaurant reviewed on one of those food shows Chad is always making me watch-it looks fabulous!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #94
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
I can't on Saturday, but I was thinking about going on Tuesday evening to see The Gourds play

I'd like to see Marcia Ball on Thursday, but I know it's going to be PACKED, and I am not liking huge crowds nowadays.
I am SUCH a musical ninny. Who are the Gourds? I do know who Marcia Ball is--sort of--but couldn't tell you a thing she's done. I'm off on
Tuesday too.

I'd love to tag along if they play stuff I might like. hee. That is a pretty wide range actually.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #95
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
I am SUCH a musical ninny. Who are the Gourds? I do know who Marcia Ball is--sort of--but couldn't tell you a thing she's done. I'm off on
Tuesday too.

I'd love to tag along if they play stuff I might like. hee. That is a pretty wide range actually.
I wouldn't even know how to categorize their music... except maybe lyrical geniuses!

Here's their website: http://www.thegourds.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to shariberry For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #96
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
I wouldn't even know how to categorize their music... except maybe lyrical geniuses!

That is hard to categorize...funkyfolkcountryrockabilly maybe? I really liked it. Email me details and I'll try to join you. No promises since that is a day devoted to DesignerGirl. LOL
Old 12-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #97
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Send details this way too!!! Would love to go!!! I can make sure we have a big bubble around us so the crowd minds their distance!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #98
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Austin Schmoopies....

I miss y'all ~ just sayin! I believe that I'm getting all sappy and about to bust out with a dedication in the Dear thread. It's times like these when only Celine Dion will do.

xoxoox
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #99
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I love the Armadillo!

I can't go, but I know you'll have a good time!
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #100
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Austin Schmoopies....

I miss y'all ~ just sayin! I believe that I'm getting all sappy and about to bust out with a dedication in the Dear thread. It's times like these when only Celine Dion will do.

xoxoox

Well?

You know how to get here! There's a Girl Room with Your name on it! Jus' sayin'......any time, KP....any time!