suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm beginning to think that the lottery may not be such a safety net after all.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #802
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

pin cushion....that is all
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #803
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
After looking at the weather forecast, walking in bone-chilling Ice Rain earlier in the day to get in the warm car asap, and now in the middle of a Blizzard....
I can safely say...
I fuckin' hate Punxsutawney Phil...
chunky fuckin rat....it's his fuckin' fault we got shitty weather....
Bill Murray had a perfect solution..
Death to the Punk !!!
Come to Corpus Christi. The sun is shining and it is 78 degrees today. The water is sparkling with a nice salty ocean breeze. I'm sitting here looking out my window at the Gulf of Mexico and trying to decide whether to turn on the air conditioner or not.
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #804
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~wrapped in a thick Duvet, skulking around like a silk Worm...Only my glasses peeking out.... grows roots on couch watching horror anime + comedy classics, pops out a left hand....cranks up the middle finger at Winter...grabbing a frosted IBC....ponders texas~

'nuff said..

Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 AM   #805
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

What is poop made of?

About 3/4 of your average turd is made of water. Of course, this value is highly variable - the water content of diarrhea is much higher, and the amount of water in poop that has been retained (voluntarily or otherwise) is lower. Water is absorbed out of fecal material as it passes through the intestine, so the longer a turd resides inside before emerging, the drier it will be.

Of the remaining portion of the turd, about 1/3 is composed of dead bacteria. These microcorpses come from the intestinal garden of microorganisms that assist us in the digestion of our food. Another 1/3 of the turd mass is made of stuff that we find indigestible, like cellulose, for instance. This indigestible material is called "fiber," and is useful in getting the turd to move along through the intestine, perhaps because it provides traction. The remaining portion of the turd is a mixture of fats such as cholesterol, inorganic salts like phosphates, live bacteria, dead cells and mucus from the lining of the intestine, and protein.

~courtesy of www.smellypoop.com
Old 02-09-2010, 02:59 AM   #806
Daktari

funerals suck!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #807
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default how to choose

as my fingers itch to post an early morning Yap I am not sure how to choose which subject to heading to clutter up: 5 things no one knows, randon posting, or what's on yer mind...

most of what I am tempted to post would fit in any one...maybe I should set up my own rotation schedule and satisfy the itch in each one and then back again?

and, if don't get it right, the itch will be scratched by someone redirecting away from the screen...

or

I could go and start a new purse...(looks around for june) ;>

okay, so I have dulled myself into submission...meaning that I will stop now...

a-l-t-h-o-u-g-h I did have One story I have an unsubmitted yen to share"

to the point:

at one time in my life, and it's been a pretty Long life (thank goodness) so there have been Many Points, I had a 357 magnum...having it dictated that I learn to use it...one time I was at the range...unattactive ear protectors on, flat shoes, long dress---fitting in as much as I am *ever* able to fit and not looking (let me Promise you) in any way appealing, or interesting....I had the gun up, and ready, was squinting to see the damn target, one eye open the other one squinched closed ...what happens? I feel a hand, yes. a. hand. pulling at one of the earprotector cups...I froze and then I heard in the unprotected ear a male voice saying " if you make that bullseye, I'll f**k you"...ohhhhh the clevver and vicious responses which ran through my stunned mind...my self-protectiveness won out as I figured anyone who would say that to a woman with a frigging Gun in her hand, and at a place where everyone had a gun, wasn't someone to get (more) worked up...I just put my gun down...took the ear protectors off and said 'didn't you see I have a gun in my hand'....to which he replied yes, and then went on to tell me how he was an award winning target shooter, and an instructor, and who knows what else because the more he talked the more I kind of fell asleep and just counted the seconds 'till I could get out of there...

now, someone might think that I should have stood my ground and fought or who knows what else...and, that might be right for some poeple...for me, I have one steadfast goal: get out alive and with the least amount of injury...I met my goal...and it added yet one more, 'really??Really" story to my neverending supply of them !! :)

and...on...we...go

one more thing--what are the language rules here?---can I type fuck, or do I have to do something tricky like f**k?...while I don't want to offend, and I really don't since I just don't, I don't feel like I am using my authentic voice (how was *that* for a dramatic statement??) when I have replace a letter with an *....just askin' is all....

n
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #808
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
What is poop made of?

About 3/4 of your average turd is made of water. Of course, this value is highly variable - the water content of diarrhea is much higher, and the amount of water in poop that has been retained (voluntarily or otherwise) is lower. Water is absorbed out of fecal material as it passes through the intestine, so the longer a turd resides inside before emerging, the drier it will be.

Of the remaining portion of the turd, about 1/3 is composed of dead bacteria. These microcorpses come from the intestinal garden of microorganisms that assist us in the digestion of our food. Another 1/3 of the turd mass is made of stuff that we find indigestible, like cellulose, for instance. This indigestible material is called "fiber," and is useful in getting the turd to move along through the intestine, perhaps because it provides traction. The remaining portion of the turd is a mixture of fats such as cholesterol, inorganic salts like phosphates, live bacteria, dead cells and mucus from the lining of the intestine, and protein.

~courtesy of www.smellypoop.com

Who knew?
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #809
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Who knew?

ewwww who wanted to.....just saying... but thank you for that enlightening information.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #810
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am watching the Oprah with Pink on the ole DVR and I really didn't think I could like her any more than I did, but it's true. I think I've moved up in rank from 612th best fan of Pink to somewhere between 438th and 441st. She's so freakin' awesome. I can't wait til her next tour.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #811
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Check out this hot thread!!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...p?t=526&page=5
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #812
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Did you know:
· Choosing Prime Rib over Baby Back Ribs at Outback will save you more than 2,000 calories

· You can save nearly 500 calories and more than 20 grams of fat just by ordering your banana split at Dairy Queen instead of Baskin-Robbins

· A Stouffer’s White Meat Chicken Pot Pie has as much saturated fat as 6 scoops of ice cream
Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 AM   #813
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

People who hold grudges amuse me.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #814
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
People who hold grudges amuse me.
life's too short for grudges
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #815
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

it was 75 degrees yesterday. Ez thinks that winter is over... i'm not sure but the garden is beautiful
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #816
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Only the young...

-Defining Conservatism-

I should read that 14yr olds book,too cute for tv.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #817
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Methinks there's something amiss.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #818
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hungry!! The junk food was not filling.
Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #819
Write14u

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm easy
Relationship Status:
She's some kind of wonderful.

Write14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST Reputation

I might be babysitting in the morning. I haven't done that in decades, probably.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #820
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait until we get to the next page of this thread.

Thanks Duchess
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff