How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I've been sick all week which is unusual for me, and its making everything seem hard. I have brake problems with my car. Tried to get it fixed yesterday, and again today, but just didn't have a big enough time slot available to fit in with the repair shop schedule, so I am still listening to metal on metal when I drive. I worked most of the day, then cooked dinner and have just felt so worn out all evening. Anyway, I've talked to a couple of friends on the phone and now I am sitting in bed (alone )watching "You've Got Mail" on TV.

Morningstar, if there is any of that chicken soup left over, may I please have some - I need an injection!

Tomorrow will be a better day! (I feel better just saying that!)

Happy Sunday, everyone.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #382
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Stayed in to do necessary to do's around the house...due to my brakes limiting my go somewhere impulse

Failed on fixing my brakes...which lead me inside

Took a random nap....the kind you don't remember falling asleep but wake up from....and keep you from doing your to do list...

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #383
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
I've been sick all week which is unusual for me, and its making everything seem hard. I have brake problems with my car. Tried to get it fixed yesterday, and again today, but just didn't have a big enough time slot available to fit in with the repair shop schedule, so I am still listening to metal on metal when I drive. I worked most of the day, then cooked dinner and have just felt so worn out all evening. Anyway, I've talked to a couple of friends on the phone and now I am sitting in bed (alone )watching "You've Got Mail" on TV.

Morningstar, if there is any of that chicken soup left over, may I please have some - I need an injection!

Tomorrow will be a better day! (I feel better just saying that!)

Happy Sunday, everyone.
Smooches,
Keri

ok i was about to doze off...... nuked some i had made earlier.... here ya go .. hope you feel better...... oh and giving you some zinc tabs..
nites

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:24 AM   #384
Bobbi

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

Bobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST Reputation

I've been packing......STILL! Went to the Dr. Friday and she thinks I might have a blood clot in my left leg so before she'll let me do the 20 hr. drive to NY she wants me to have a doppler ultrasound done Monday morning. Then Monday afternoon I have to go get the rental truck and then to the airport to pick up a friend who is going to drive the truck to NY. So this Saturday night kind of sucks. Next Saturday should be better I hope.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:13 AM   #385
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
I've been packing......STILL! Went to the Dr. Friday and she thinks I might have a blood clot in my left leg so before she'll let me do the 20 hr. drive to NY she wants me to have a doppler ultrasound done Monday morning. Then Monday afternoon I have to go get the rental truck and then to the airport to pick up a friend who is going to drive the truck to NY. So this Saturday night kind of sucks. Next Saturday should be better I hope.
aww wow ((((((((((((bobbi))))))))))))))) better safe then sorry ...
will keep you in my thoughts....

Old 04-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #386
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Pixie - do you fix your own brakes? You go!!!

Morningstar - The soup was fantastic. and thank you so much for fixing it for me before you fell asleep WAAAAAY above and beyond the call of duty! Still staring at the zinc tabs - hate to take medicine.

Bobbi - I'm still worried about you, but one lecture a day is sufficient. Be well.

Have great week ahead you all.
Smooches,
Keri
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #387
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

heyyyyyy guess what time it is???

.its a another satruday night ........ LIVE
here at the PLanet..

and another saturday night in my truck....... its been a long 6 yrs just about working for this company and spending alll them saturday nights here in my truck.. .
but sooooooon it will be coming to a end........ YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyy!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #388
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Pixie - do you fix your own brakes? You go!!!

Morningstar - The soup was fantastic. and thank you so much for fixing it for me before you fell asleep WAAAAAY above and beyond the call of duty! Still staring at the zinc tabs - hate to take medicine.

Bobbi - I'm still worried about you, but one lecture a day is sufficient. Be well.

Have great week ahead you all.
Smooches,
Keri
......... haha. i just now seen this .. lol .... glad you enjoyed the soup..

Old 04-16-2011, 07:19 PM   #389
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

This cold/flue/whatever is still hanging on. I'm just finally gettting dinner done and its after 9pm. Oh well
Smooches,
Keri
Old 04-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #390
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

We're catching up on House stuff, watching NetFlix and Grant's cooking dinner!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #391
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Set the dryer on fire, sulked about, made a cocktail........
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #392
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Fri Sat and Sun's....Work...sleep...work....sleep....work.... sleep that is my EVERY weekend.

sorta like wax on wax off without a hero or extreme motivation involved.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #393
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post

Cheeers Queer!!!

"clink"
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #394
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Cheeers Queer!!!

"clink"
"Cheers back!"

Wish you were here!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #395
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation

Quote:
"Cheers back!"

Wish you were here!

Us too!!!! Miss you guys!!!

Chester ((((love))))

Old 04-17-2011, 05:31 AM   #396
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
lol ... sorry about your dryer..... but this made me laugh.. .. you needed a new dryer anyways .. right??? lol

Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 AM   #397
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

We were preparing for Passover last night so it was another Saturday night doing busy things!!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:05 PM   #398
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

well here are all again........ i know i know i always say that.....
but it .. IS ......

another saturday night LIVE here at the PLANET!!!!

i spent the day shopping... and now im at the house...... relaxin and planning on heading for the bed here in a few min.

Old 04-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #399
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

hey guess what time it is?????????????????????
thats right.........
its satruday night.......Live here at the Planet!!!!
and here we all are once again.
now why is that????????????

for me im low on my funds..... this week.
and been doing some spring cleaning today im pooped.......

anyways...... i am posting this song...... I just love to crank it up and sing along.....
i like to refer to the prison cell .. is my truck .. ( although i know its my job) .. but im lonely out here and well ... i know i wont find somebody to love , until i find a local job ,, and then i will be free.

Old 04-30-2011, 07:09 PM   #400
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm beginning to hate Saturday nights...lol

So far, I've read til I'm bored of reading. Put my earbuds in and stared at the ceiling thinking for a couple hours. Now I'm back to play online for a while. Once again, sitting here at home. Plenty of funds to do stuff. Just have nowhere to go, no one I particularly want to do anything with tonight and no real mood to bother. Not so much that I enjoy time to myself. I do enjoy that usually. Lately I just prefer it to actual people interaction. Just one of those moods I guess.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: